[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
"
If the AOE and duration is similar comparable to the consecrated ground of sulphur flask, then it might be worth considering

Duration depends on the modifier tier, minimum being 3 seconds and the AoE is very small - a bit narrower than the chilling trail left by arctic armour. So you really have to run a couple circles around the boss before you can be sure it's applied.

I'd say it's not worth it.

Thanks for the info! I've seen some minion builds use it, not sure how they leverage the mechanism.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Hi!

First of all, thanks for the detailed build guide!

Just wanted to share a few experiences I've made with the build so far:

4) Bosses are tough this league.

5) I've shuffled around the auras a little bit. This is likely not super optimal, but I found it works well enough for me:

In my current gear, I only have 7.6k Armour when all flasks are up and 3.6k without. This makes using Molten Shell kinda silly. I honestly don't see much point in using it with 10k armour either.

This build sustains endurance charges stupidly easy and I've always wanted to see what Immortal Call can feel like when taken full advantage of. So I dropped my totem to a 4-link and started using CWDT + Immortal Call. Currently lvl 18, but I'm planning to take both gems to lvl 20.

On top of that, I've swapped skitterbots for arctic armour, which allowed me to use fully upgraded Soul of Solaris instead of Brine King. The build started feeling so much tankier, it's amazing! I barely ever get one-shot, even upon eating a full barrage of projectiles from Baran or Eater of Worlds mobs.

yes, i find immortal call to be really good too.

cwdt/immortal call is a build tax. my trapper needs it too, or it feels too squishy.

speaking of squishy, my trapper is much tougher than this build, which i find absolutely bizarre. unfortunately i think part of the problem is that the RT version on a 5L just doesnt crank out the damage.

also, i've noticed that the archnemesis bosses are using DoTs, and the DoTs in this league seem to be really bad. i've died to ignites and even cold DoT multiple times.

also i think molten shell is good because of the notable which gives bleed immunity on guard skill.

still having fun with the build. tried it before. couldn't make it work. it was too squishy and not enough damage lol.

i'm going to make it work this time !!

edit: i should point out that the saboteur ascendancy gives immunity to shock and ignite. also the regen on trap throwing is strong too. i think those things combined (plus block) is what makes the trapper feel better.
Last edited by plasticeyes on Feb 16, 2022, 11:47:29 AM
Anyone tried building using the omni amulet? 100+ ele pen seems good. Accuracy and life lost are a pain tho.
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Feb 16, 2022, 11:02:52 AM
Currently leveling the build and loving it so far, am in act 8, got the gear for the early crit version already ready though. (have a lvl 92 summoner who i dont enjoy)

Ready basically everything you've written, i was just wondering one thing:

When mapping do you phase run on CD or do you prefer keeping the frenzy charges and use phase run for bosses?
I see in the end game version of the build you stop using precision in the pob and switch back to herald of ash. Do we need certain nodes / gear before we make this change or are we good to just switch it over whenever?
"
I see in the end game version of the build you stop using precision in the pob and switch back to herald of ash. Do we need certain nodes / gear before we make this change or are we good to just switch it over whenever?

We use "Hits can't be evaded" crafted prefix on our weapon therefore we don't need any accuracy from gear or tree.
Last edited by Cnbrk397 on Feb 16, 2022, 4:45:05 PM
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
Anyone tried building using the omni amulet? 100+ ele pen seems good. Accuracy and life lost are a pain tho.

I've been pondering around that amulet recently, still haven't found a good usecase for it
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
FreddyRamsone wrote:
Currently leveling the build and loving it so far, am in act 8, got the gear for the early crit version already ready though. (have a lvl 92 summoner who i dont enjoy)

Ready basically everything you've written, i was just wondering one thing:

When mapping do you phase run on CD or do you prefer keeping the frenzy charges and use phase run for bosses?

As the Q&A about skill binding implied, we should use phase run whenever we can.
The new implicits are pretty sick, for example you can get exposure on gloves so you don't need the cluster. Also +max res implicit on chest is insane but I haven't rolled. I'm doing this build on SSF, it's a bit of a struggle not having a good staff with crit chance, chest with base crit, and curse on hit rings. The crit chance is really bad without those, I think I'm going to swap Fortify for Increased Crit Strikes, and get Fortify on the tree

Last edited by Lordados on Feb 16, 2022, 9:40:09 PM
Hi guys! I was choosing new build to play and found this one. But i see some people struggle with boss damage and defences. Does first crit version without chest is able to do most of content or you should invest much more in order to succeed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info