[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hell all

I would like to share my experience with this guide and therefore this build. I see a lot of comments complaining that the construction is fragile and not much damage etc. in the budget.
Here is a small video with my gear just before going to "early crit" (therefore with budget gear) I hope this video will avoid scaring new players who would like to try this build, so here is an example with a T14 card with lots of modifiers.
Spoiler

https://youtu.be/zdl6qKh0-kw

I find the construction a lot of fun and not really shaky. Obviously the budget phase remains the very first phase to farm the currency (in my opinion) and therefore go to "early crit" so spoiler, no I do not kill the bosses in a slam, no I do not kill the map bosses in a slam, but it makes sense :)

In t16 with a lot of modifiers, I kill bosses in 3-4slams to give an idea, obviously you have to play with these crys, place these totems etc, it's a build with a lot of "keys to press" but that is its charm in my opinion :)

See you exiles <3 <3 <3
Last edited by Nesales on Nov 9, 2021, 10:19:46 AM
I just wanted to share that I just managed to kill AW8 Sirius! It took all 6 portals and my damage is not nearly close enough to make the fight comfortable, but it was doable!

My current build:
https://pastebin.com/vb4LTXPu

Feel free to come with suggestions on what I can improve gear or tree -wise.
"
KyouJinTR wrote:
I love this build <3 ty <3

haha nice image! May I borrow it to use in the build guide? :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Nesales wrote:
Hell all

I would like to share my experience with this guide and therefore this build. I see a lot of comments complaining that the construction is fragile and not much damage etc. in the budget.
Here is a small video with my gear just before going to "early crit" (therefore with budget gear) I hope this video will avoid scaring new players who would like to try this build, so here is an example with a T14 card with lots of modifiers.
Spoiler

I find the construction a lot of fun and not really shaky. Obviously the budget phase remains the very first phase to farm the currency (in my opinion) and therefore go to "early crit" so spoiler, no I do not kill the bosses in a slam, no I do not kill the map bosses in a slam, but it makes sense :)

In t16 with a lot of modifiers, I kill bosses in 3-4slams to give an idea, obviously you have to play with these crys, place these totems etc, it's a build with a lot of "keys to press" but that is its charm in my opinion :)

See you exiles <3 <3 <3

Thanks for sharing the video! I watched it and it's awesome!

Just a small tip, you can press V to enter the scourge in maps :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
GusMorgan wrote:
I just wanted to share that I just managed to kill AW8 Sirius! It took all 6 portals and my damage is not nearly close enough to make the fight comfortable, but it was doable!

My current build:
https://pastebin.com/vb4LTXPu

Feel free to come with suggestions on what I can improve gear or tree -wise.

Holy... I checked your tree and I'm completely amazed by your creativity in using thread of hope.

Always great to see people explore build direction together with me and share the exploration with the community.

The mid-budget build should be available soon.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Nesales wrote:
Hell all

Spoiler

See you exiles <3 <3 <3

Thanks for sharing the video! I watched it and it's awesome!

Just a small tip, you can press V to enter the scourge in maps :)

Yeah xD it's true

Thank you for your comment :)
Can anyone help with the harvest craft for the body armor? I cant find one.. :(
"
Can anyone help with the harvest craft for the body armor? I cant find one.. :(

make sure you allocated the harvest related nodes in Haewark Hamlet, then keep running map in that region.
I really need to learn to piano flask, trying as much as possible to use my flasks, but can't drop my health and mana flask yet as I'm oom pretty fast and enduring isn't off cool down quick enough. I'm slowly getting there tho, doing A5 conq's and early red maps. The fact I'm even at that stage with my gear is pretty impressive and shows how good this build actually is, even when not played to it's full potential.

I've still yet to have a single ex drop :( Starting to think this league is cursed for me lol. Really want to get 90 and switch to the early-crit version, really want some of that defence it offers.
"
Khurune wrote:
I really need to learn to piano flask, trying as much as possible to use my flasks, but can't drop my health and mana flask yet as I'm oom pretty fast and enduring isn't off cool down quick enough. I'm slowly getting there tho, doing A5 conq's and early red maps. The fact I'm even at that stage with my gear is pretty impressive and shows how good this build actually is, even when not played to it's full potential.

I've still yet to have a single ex drop :( Starting to think this league is cursed for me lol. Really want to get 90 and switch to the early-crit version, really want some of that defence it offers.

Once you have mana leech node, then you can drop your mana flask.

Also you can drop your life flask, and use endurance cry to recover life if needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info