[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hey can you still use harvest to craft the chest piece for early crit gear?
"
Bzorek wrote:
So I have been farming t14-16 maps alot with this build now. It is very satisfying to play, I love it. :D And I have very decent gear, so it's easy to farm maps with this.

But... I might have to switch to another build, as i'm getting abit tired of not being able to do endgame content. The damage is simply way too low on endgame bosses in the current state. Takes ALOT of slams, and i'm not smart enough, to figure out what to do, to upgrade the build for endgame myself. :D

It's sad, cause it's a great build. But yea, not ready for endgame bosses in my opinion yet. :)

Thanks for the build tho, it's fun. Might come back once its ready for endgame.

Glad you enjoy the build, or at least the early version of it :)

Having fun is the most important.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Ild_Heim wrote:

Im not completly set up on this build too, seems to me, that OP isnt fishing for clibbait, he is just trying to share his build.

That beeing said yes, few points seems a bit stretched and hard to believe, i pointed out a few things here and there and he was willing to correct them, so thats a good sign.

For what you are saying, his actual budget build is, the tide break isnt a 6L but a 6S 5L for totem which is one of the higher cost of the budget and is around 20-30c at league start, should be lower now.

You main 6L is the chest and you can go for any armour 6L chest, even if you filter with a bit of HP it happen to cost less than 30-20c pretty fast even at league start, and you can allways like just buy a simple 6L and then slam a essence of greed for a 100+hp base and go on.
Rest should be generic rare 1-5c each depending on whatr you want but res cap is easy to start with.

So yeah the build starter is actualy legit ~50c, it can carry to yellow map without muc much trouble, biggest is that due to slam and cry interaction, sometime damage varried a lots and can be hard to keep it consistant (im still trying to properly use warcry), and you dont get much defense outside or raw tankyness to take hits.

On the budget we dont have acces to any form of block or so we only have basic res cap and should be at full 90% phys damage reduction thanks to armour stacking +7 endurance charges.

So we basicaly rely on taking damage and regenerating while we use warcry and then proceed to vaporise the screen with one big fat slam.

For what i checked later on the tankyness should be quite nice as well as damage, but i have a hard time seeing build with multi billions of damage even tho i know its possible

Thanks a lot for answering the question man.

This build in end-game of course won't deal multi Billion damage lol, otherwise Chris would've killed this build already.

But even conservatively speaking, the character I used in expedition dealt around 30-50M DPS, this league should be even better with the new mastery.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Lamo126 wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering, why do you advice for a ilvl86+ for the astral plate in the crit build ? ilvl84+ should be enought no ? The only mods that required ilvl86+ are the regen and the phys reduction, which are not super super important, even endgame since the 1% more from phys reduction is not super valuable.

Also, @Bzorek, I don't really find damage "low" for such a small investment for the starter build. I do agree that bosses need more than one slam, but it is only a ~40c build ^^'. There are not a lot 40c build that one shot bosses.

I manage to do A5/6 bosses without to much difficulty on the starter build (around 20/30 slam most of the time, 10 for map bosses). You need to be careful and time the slam and all the boost with Ngamahu flame.

The main problem of the starter build is more on the line of what Ild_Heim is mentionning: we are pretty low on defences without the block. For mapping it is not really a problem for me, you just need to be a bit more careful, but clear speed is really good, so it is not a problem. For bosses, well, again, being careful is almost enought. I am sometime being one shot (hello scourge ...), but most of the time it is my mistake.

Cheers

Hi we need lvl86+ astral plate because of the T1 life mod.

In terms of tankiness, once you convert to crit build, it would feel much better with block and recovery on block.
"
TopBrawler wrote:
hey thx for the build update, i really like the crit version, for maps its ez peez but a8 sirus is just a pain, it takes ages and in the end i had to leave the fight cause it just took to long. so single target dmg on endbosses is really low for me. can someone check my build if i have a big mistake in there?? thx in advance!! https://pastebin.com/JuZjCPNn

Hi I wanted to check your character but didn't find any chieftain in your profile.
"
RikkiMorty wrote:
Hello.
Nice build, ty.
I cant play so much. I may not even be able to get level 95. I have question about tree progression. Which nodes take first after Life and Mana Leech. Wrecking Ball and Lava Lash? Ignore some nodes buffs Warcry (Admonisher, Measured fury), Endurance charge (Vigour, Discipline of the Unyielding), Frenzy, Adamant.

I would say Wrecking Ball first, because attack speed is more important.
"
sAvitus332 wrote:
Hey can you still use harvest to craft the chest piece for early crit gear?

Yeah of course, you can find harvest crafting instruction in gear section.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 5, 2021, 5:35:28 PM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
RikkiMorty wrote:
Hello.
Nice build, ty.
I cant play so much. I may not even be able to get level 95. I have question about tree progression. Which nodes take first after Life and Mana Leech. Wrecking Ball and Lava Lash? Ignore some nodes buffs Warcry (Admonisher, Measured fury), Endurance charge (Vigour, Discipline of the Unyielding), Frenzy, Adamant.

I would say Wrecking Ball first, because attack speed is more important.

Thank you, after Wrecking ball and Lava lash whats nodes more important? Buffs warcryies or charges?
Hi! I switched over to a cluster setup (took some currency and a lot of respeccing). Do you have any tips on what I can change in order to get more dmg out of it? I'm still lacking crit chance and no idea how to get it higher without losing defence.

https://pastebin.com/FL8ZbtbE
"
RikkiMorty wrote:

Thank you, after Wrecking ball and Lava lash whats nodes more important? Buffs warcryies or charges?

Warcry, then charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info