[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Ild_Heim wrote:
Btw, i saw you anwering that you dont intend to go transcance finaly, do you have any idea for defense replacement ?

And even with the nerf to max resistances of transcandance, in theory the elemental damage reduction when payiring with armour is insane so even with the minus max res it shouldnt realy impact much in the end. It like before it was way too tanky so we are going to absurt elemental tankyness to still overkill elemental tankyness lol (in theory)

i think its still worth it, and for phys, we have way to obtain phys recution, end charges first of, then we can have a bit on armour or so, or simply converting at least fairly reasonably with helmet and body mods for a total of 20% phys damage taken aselemental (fire in preference).

Th ebuild should be able to mitigate ~50-60% phys damage, and 20+% of phys as elemental

Yeah you made a good point.

The only concern I had earlier is our character might be too vulnerable to phys damage if using transcendence. In end-game I will definitely experiment transcendence and maybe pick Tasalio ascendancy too.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
GusMorgan wrote:
Hi! I switched over to a cluster setup (took some currency and a lot of respeccing). Do you have any tips on what I can change in order to get more dmg out of it? I'm still lacking crit chance and no idea how to get it higher without losing defence.

https://pastebin.com/FL8ZbtbE

Hi, I haven't progress that far yet, but my current thought about the cluster set up is that we no longer need fuel the fight for mana leech, and cooked alive's fire penetration doesn't seem as good now.

I might go with overlord to gain fortify, so our skill link can use more damage support. I will put more thought into this in the mid-budget setup.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
I'm melting red maps, sub-A8 conqs, and 150+ Scourge stacks. Haven't made the leap to crit yet, but Tectonic Slam has not felt like a microwaved noodle at all. Love this build

https://pastebin.com/Gz060dGA
Last edited by Vorpal_Valedictus on Nov 6, 2021, 2:00:52 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
GusMorgan wrote:
Hi! I switched over to a cluster setup (took some currency and a lot of respeccing). Do you have any tips on what I can change in order to get more dmg out of it? I'm still lacking crit chance and no idea how to get it higher without losing defence.

https://pastebin.com/FL8ZbtbE

Hi, I haven't progress that far yet, but my current thought about the cluster set up is that we no longer need fuel the fight for mana leech, and cooked alive's fire penetration doesn't seem as good now.

I might go with overlord to gain fortify, so our skill link can use more damage support. I will put more thought into this in the mid-budget setup.

Why do we no longer need fuel the fight? Where do we get mana leech from, unless we stay in the duelist part of the tree, but that is a massive point cost?

Overlord is good, but expensive on a good cluster jewel (60c alone for the notable on a 8 link cluster)

Are you thinking about skipping medium clusters all together or is there something else to go for?

"
I'm melting red maps, sub-A8 conqs, and 150+ Scourge stacks. Haven't made the leap to crit yet, but Tectonic Slam has not felt like a microwaved noodle at all. Love this build

https://pastebin.com/Gz060dGA

nice! since you get the mana leech you won't need mana flask.
"
GusMorgan wrote:

Why do we no longer need fuel the fight? Where do we get mana leech from, unless we stay in the duelist part of the tree, but that is a massive point cost?

Overlord is good, but expensive on a good cluster jewel (60c alone for the notable on a 8 link cluster)

Are you thinking about skipping medium clusters all together or is there something else to go for?

Duelist part of the tree gives us many important nodes:

* Both life and mana leech (other wise we need to rely on 2 extra cluster notable for leech)
* +1 max end charge (our end-game build from last league only able to use 6, now 7)
* +1 min end chanrge and lots of additional damage increase
* chance to gain frenzy charge (otherwise we will need glove mod)
* +1 exerted attack
* crit related nodes

To summarize them all, the duelist nodes contribute to ~44% of overall damage with only 26 points. So it's a pretty good deal.
Hello ,

Why in the guide, in minor do you use "Soul of Abberath"?

Thanks for your guide

I am finishing my craft on my chest I would be ready to go to early crit (I have the rest of the pieces ready) I can't wait to test :)
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Ild_Heim wrote:

Im not completly set up on this build too, seems to me, that OP isnt fishing for clibbait, he is just trying to share his build.

That beeing said yes, few points seems a bit stretched and hard to believe, i pointed out a few things here and there and he was willing to correct them, so thats a good sign.

For what you are saying, his actual budget build is, the tide break isnt a 6L but a 6S 5L for totem which is one of the higher cost of the budget and is around 20-30c at league start, should be lower now.

You main 6L is the chest and you can go for any armour 6L chest, even if you filter with a bit of HP it happen to cost less than 30-20c pretty fast even at league start, and you can allways like just buy a simple 6L and then slam a essence of greed for a 100+hp base and go on.
Rest should be generic rare 1-5c each depending on whatr you want but res cap is easy to start with.

So yeah the build starter is actualy legit ~50c, it can carry to yellow map without muc much trouble, biggest is that due to slam and cry interaction, sometime damage varried a lots and can be hard to keep it consistant (im still trying to properly use warcry), and you dont get much defense outside or raw tankyness to take hits.

On the budget we dont have acces to any form of block or so we only have basic res cap and should be at full 90% phys damage reduction thanks to armour stacking +7 endurance charges.

So we basicaly rely on taking damage and regenerating while we use warcry and then proceed to vaporise the screen with one big fat slam.

For what i checked later on the tankyness should be quite nice as well as damage, but i have a hard time seeing build with multi billions of damage even tho i know its possible

Thanks a lot for answering the question man.

This build in end-game of course won't deal multi Billion damage lol, otherwise Chris would've killed this build already.

But even conservatively speaking, the character I used in expedition dealt around 30-50M DPS, this league should be even better with the new mastery.

Np, i think its interesting that everyone share his opinion, especialy when someone has concerns about a content, i think it have more weight if an anwser is given also by someone from the comunity and not only the creator that could obviously appears as biased.

Anyway, 30-50m is allready largely enough, meaning that at some point there are possibility to cut off a bit of damage for more defense/qol if needed or simply having more space to get decent damage before beeing at that point.

That beeing said i think on a previous POB i saw something like 300m dps, but its obviously a previous league and POB you can never know for sure
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Ild_Heim wrote:
Btw, i saw you anwering that you dont intend to go transcance finaly, do you have any idea for defense replacement ?

And even with the nerf to max resistances of transcandance, in theory the elemental damage reduction when payiring with armour is insane so even with the minus max res it shouldnt realy impact much in the end. It like before it was way too tanky so we are going to absurt elemental tankyness to still overkill elemental tankyness lol (in theory)

i think its still worth it, and for phys, we have way to obtain phys recution, end charges first of, then we can have a bit on armour or so, or simply converting at least fairly reasonably with helmet and body mods for a total of 20% phys damage taken aselemental (fire in preference).

Th ebuild should be able to mitigate ~50-60% phys damage, and 20+% of phys as elemental

Yeah you made a good point.

The only concern I had earlier is our character might be too vulnerable to phys damage if using transcendence. In end-game I will definitely experiment transcendence and maybe pick Tasalio ascendancy too.

Yeah i worked on a POB only on defens side to start and see what i could get, i then though going for some warcry slam boost, thats how i found your build, by doing research to make mine better, but i was faaaaaar from having something viable.

But for defense it seems realy good to me, you can kinda easily get damage taken 20% phys as elemental + tasalio making a total of 40%
And as with the endurance charges we could have at least with 8 40%

that should be realy good allready. especialy as your end game version is suposed to use a staff to add some block chance, i think this build should be quite nice for end game and should be able to do pretty much anything.

Then there is allways the queston of "the cost" lol
I love this build <3 ty <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info