[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
I am rather new at crafting.. So what is the order to craft the bodyarmor? i Hve managed to get a hunter base ilevel100.

But what to do next is unclear for me?

As stated in the gear section: After you get the item base, use harvest craft: reforge attack / reforge attack more common on the item. Since your item level is 100, make sure the craft level is 76 and up.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 9, 2021, 7:31:55 AM
"
Ild_Heim wrote:
I have paused on the build a bit, im taking it back im gonna push it a bit to around lv85+ and see how it goes allready, gonna see the budget version how far can it goes for both survive and damage.

So far my only concern, while i was leveling i had a bit of mana regen and it was fine but now i dont and only the mana leech isnt fully enough, especialy when you do warcry rotation, im gonna check with -mana cost or mana regen or both. I dont think i need much but still

And the other point, ditched the life+armour node on left side of tree and used them on the fortify node in the midle just left to the warcry nodes.

It gives me a bit more damage but more importantly free fortify, 17 instead of 20 but still free fortify. That allow me to keep sockwave support gem, on the POB fortify gem is 10 more damage while shockwave is 30 more, thats kinda huge so i went for this for now and see how it goes.

I just did the lab 4 it was a breeze with only 4.1k hp KEKW
Not like its the hardest content but still thats hella good

I think you might want to keep the flame dash at level 1, to save some mana. I don't think we should experience any mana problem if we are doing one warcry per slam.

It's ok to drop the life+armor node, but having at most 17 stacks of fortify meaning you won't be able to gain benefit from "40% increased damage while you have at least 20 stacks of fortify". In my opinion, this makes the mastery not worth it.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Hey! Thank you for the updated guide! I forgot about mastery of fire which was a nice addition! Boosted my single target significantly!

I just came in to some ex (sold a well rolled paradoxica), what would you say a good investment is to take it to the next level? (about 20 ex to spend)
Jenno, why do you use shockwave? When I swapped shockwave for awakened fire pen, damage went way up. With Tawhoa, I have zero issues clearing the screen in any direction.
"
GusMorgan wrote:
Hey! Thank you for the updated guide! I forgot about mastery of fire which was a nice addition! Boosted my single target significantly!

I just came in to some ex (sold a well rolled paradoxica), what would you say a good investment is to take it to the next level? (about 20 ex to spend)

Hi, you can start by making the tree similar to the one I updated and gather the required cluster jewel/ jewels/ skill gems.
"
Jenno, why do you use shockwave? When I swapped shockwave for awakened fire pen, damage went way up. With Tawhoa, I have zero issues clearing the screen in any direction.

Shockwave provides better overall damage when considering the full dps (including shockwave damage)
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 9, 2021, 11:29:45 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
I am rather new at crafting.. So what is the order to craft the bodyarmor? i Hve managed to get a hunter base ilevel100.

But what to do next is unclear for me?

As stated in the gear section: After you get the item base, use harvest craft: reforge attack / reforge attack more common on the item. Since your item level is 100, make sure the craft level is 76 and up.

But How do i craft life and the other stuff on it afterwards?

Also I can’t find that specific Harvest craft, what is the exact name?
"
bard2000 wrote:

Specific harvest craft would be anything that has the phrase "attack modifier"
As for crafting life.. well that's where you get into the weeds like multimod to block affixes, keep prefix/suffix, etc. Issa whole guide in itself
Last edited by Vorpal_Valedictus on Nov 9, 2021, 12:02:22 PM
"
"
bard2000 wrote:

Specific harvest craft would be anything that has the phrase "attack modifier"
As for crafting life.. well that's where you get into the weeds like multimod to block affixes, keep prefix/suffix, etc. Issa whole guide in itself

uff... but I kinda need that :( i have no idea on how to continue this build otherwise..
"

uff... but I kinda need that :( i have no idea on how to continue this build otherwise..

It's one of those things that comes with time.. there are so many YT vids on crafting all kinds of stuff. Even the older vids are still relevant in their theory. Just be aware that that level of crafting is in the multi-Ex category. Don't even worry about it for now. You can get to, and farm, red maps easily on essence crafted and/or purchased gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info