[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Just hit tier red maps. Even with budget gear it is hard to die. Deaths only come from stupid mistakes (like no mana regen and forgot about it lol). I do not understand what other people are saying about this build being squishy.
So far really loving the build. Soon to convert to early crit.

The only thing I can complain about is attack speed. Sometimes it really feels slow. I bet it will get better once I get the gloves witk attack speed.

One thing I noticed - my dps gets 2 or even 3 times better the distance I am from boss. I used to hug the boss thinking I'll get more dps but it is the other way arround. Does it have to do to anything with how tectonic slam works? More fisures - more dps or something?

Again - awesome work. You are doing god's work activaly asnwering and helping people.
Well scourge finally tickled poe feeling again and here i am back using the same stuff as in ultimatum which is this wonderful build/guide :D (miles above many other guides, jenno youre a wizard)

Just switched to early crit in red maps and leveling up the gems, damage in PoB just a smidgen below what build one has but its probably the helm enchant + right flasks etc + cheaping out on some items maybe i guess...

Keep up the great work jenno!
Thank you this guide was super helpful and build is super fun!

I had a question related to the harvest crafting part for early crit build astral plate. Do I need to do a certain level map to get the right crafting options? I have the atlas points invested for Haewark Hamlet to get additional chance to get harvest encounter, but I was wondering if I need to do a certain tier map to get the crating seeds for the attack modifiers and the influence switch to random influence? I have found a couple attack modifiers in harvest encounters but they are lvl 73 crafts so I thought those wouldn't work on my chest unless I am mistaken since it is over a 10 lvl difference?
"
sAvitus332 wrote:
Just hit tier red maps. Even with budget gear it is hard to die. Deaths only come from stupid mistakes (like no mana regen and forgot about it lol). I do not understand what other people are saying about this build being squishy.
So far really loving the build. Soon to convert to early crit.

The only thing I can complain about is attack speed. Sometimes it really feels slow. I bet it will get better once I get the gloves witk attack speed.

One thing I noticed - my dps gets 2 or even 3 times better the distance I am from boss. I used to hug the boss thinking I'll get more dps but it is the other way arround. Does it have to do to anything with how tectonic slam works? More fisures - more dps or something?

Again - awesome work. You are doing god's work activaly asnwering and helping people.

Thanks!

I have not fully experimented fissure damage vs main AOE damage. But from gameplay I know fissure deals at least equal amount of damage as slamming the enemy next to us.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Thorbadus wrote:
Well scourge finally tickled poe feeling again and here i am back using the same stuff as in ultimatum which is this wonderful build/guide :D (miles above many other guides, jenno youre a wizard)

Just switched to early crit in red maps and leveling up the gems, damage in PoB just a smidgen below what build one has but its probably the helm enchant + right flasks etc + cheaping out on some items maybe i guess...

Keep up the great work jenno!

Glad you like the build! I will keep the guide updated for all budget levels
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
ObeseChungus wrote:
Thank you this guide was super helpful and build is super fun!

I had a question related to the harvest crafting part for early crit build astral plate. Do I need to do a certain level map to get the right crafting options? I have the atlas points invested for Haewark Hamlet to get additional chance to get harvest encounter, but I was wondering if I need to do a certain tier map to get the crating seeds for the attack modifiers and the influence switch to random influence? I have found a couple attack modifiers in harvest encounters but they are lvl 73 crafts so I thought those wouldn't work on my chest unless I am mistaken since it is over a 10 lvl difference?

there's 10 level difference, if your item level is lvl86, then you will need at least lvl76 craft (t9 map)
Just got into early crit version, but now my single target dps is just awful. Feels like I'm hitting bosses with wed sausage.

I tried getting every piece of gear as close as possible some were really expensive.

Dropped skitterbotts cuz don't have space. Chahged from herald of purity to ash becouse I feel like clear spead is way better with it.

Though I got imensely tanky. I just stood in place at t13 boss and just couldn't die lol.

pob link:

https://pastebin.com/duKaehEc

Thanks again.
I am rather new at crafting.. So what is the order to craft the bodyarmor? i Hve managed to get a hunter base ilevel100.

But what to do next is unclear for me?
I have paused on the build a bit, im taking it back im gonna push it a bit to around lv85+ and see how it goes allready, gonna see the budget version how far can it goes for both survive and damage.

So far my only concern, while i was leveling i had a bit of mana regen and it was fine but now i dont and only the mana leech isnt fully enough, especialy when you do warcry rotation, im gonna check with -mana cost or mana regen or both. I dont think i need much but still

And the other point, ditched the life+armour node on left side of tree and used them on the fortify node in the midle just left to the warcry nodes.

It gives me a bit more damage but more importantly free fortify, 17 instead of 20 but still free fortify. That allow me to keep sockwave support gem, on the POB fortify gem is 10 more damage while shockwave is 30 more, thats kinda huge so i went for this for now and see how it goes.

I just did the lab 4 it was a breeze with only 4.1k hp KEKW
Not like its the hardest content but still thats hella good
"
sAvitus332 wrote:
Just got into early crit version, but now my single target dps is just awful. Feels like I'm hitting bosses with wed sausage.

I tried getting every piece of gear as close as possible some were really expensive.

Dropped skitterbotts cuz don't have space. Chahged from herald of purity to ash becouse I feel like clear spead is way better with it.

Though I got imensely tanky. I just stood in place at t13 boss and just couldn't die lol.

pob link:

https://pastebin.com/duKaehEc

Thanks again.

I checked your POB and found several things:

1. your hit chance isn't 100%, it limits your damage a lot because some hits just won't deal damage. Try getting more accuracy in the gear.

2. You are still missing some critical damage nodes. I see you are reaching to the Serpent Stance node, once you do that your damage will be ~20% better. You can temporarily drop the fortify nodes for this.

3.Dropping skitterbot for herald of ash will hurt your damage too. I believe with shockwave serving as a mini-explosion, the clear speed should be really good already, there's no need to go for herald of ash at the moment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info