[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
bard2000 wrote:
When Will you Update the gear section? I am having trouble seeing what affixes to go for through the POB strictly..

Updated :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Khurune wrote:
I don't have any currency atm, well 24C lol, where you think I should go now? Just get a staff and change to the staff nodes or start heading into the budget crit version?

I know I still need a 6L but not having much luck atm, as you can see my chest is pretty big for the resists.

https://pastebin.com/pUG29dg8

Hi, after checking your character, I would suggest first to change your flask. Then level up to 91 or so with the budget gear while saving currency and doing some harvest crafting needed in early crit gear.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Hey, I just switched to the crit version of the build and I managed to pick up a 10% increased mana reservation efficiency of skills amulet for relatively cheap which means that I can use herald of purity, blood and sand, skitterbots, precision (lvl 21) AND HERALD OF ASH when i pick up all 3 mana reservation nodes in the sovereignty wheel and I run 2 unset rings.
This setup still leaves me with 108 unreserved mana left which is plenty.
I really like this as I think the clear with herald of ash just feels so much nicer, however, I'm not sure if the gear requirement to run this is a bit too weird and specific to recommend to other people, I just thought I would share my thoughts :). Anyways, awesome job on the build, I'm really enjoying it so far!
Hi, great build so far for starting the higher tiers (14 to 16). Atm I followed your information that you provided on the POB. My question is, from where you get such defenses? Cuz I have the gear, the skill points and Im super squishy, getting 1 shot ez on trash mobs. For main bosses seems better results for surviving. Maybe there is something Im not aware of. Thank you for sharing your build and hope to hear from you!

Cheers!
So did Tawhoa get a buff or something? That was a surprise ascendancy pick lol
"
hc248 wrote:
Hey, I just switched to the crit version of the build and I managed to pick up a 10% increased mana reservation efficiency of skills amulet for relatively cheap which means that I can use herald of purity, blood and sand, skitterbots, precision (lvl 21) AND HERALD OF ASH when i pick up all 3 mana reservation nodes in the sovereignty wheel and I run 2 unset rings.
This setup still leaves me with 108 unreserved mana left which is plenty.
I really like this as I think the clear with herald of ash just feels so much nicer, however, I'm not sure if the gear requirement to run this is a bit too weird and specific to recommend to other people, I just thought I would share my thoughts :). Anyways, awesome job on the build, I'm really enjoying it so far!

Thanks for sharing! My plan is to pick up herald of ash in end-game :)
"
Rousenk wrote:
Hi, great build so far for starting the higher tiers (14 to 16). Atm I followed your information that you provided on the POB. My question is, from where you get such defenses? Cuz I have the gear, the skill points and Im super squishy, getting 1 shot ez on trash mobs. For main bosses seems better results for surviving. Maybe there is something Im not aware of. Thank you for sharing your build and hope to hear from you!

Cheers!

Hi, I checked your character and gears. I'm guessing your HP isn't above 5k because I didn't see much life on gear and still relatively low level.

In addition, your flask setup isn't right. Your block chance might not cap, due to the lack of block chance craft on armor

Overall, I see you have grabbed all damage nodes and left out lots of defensive nodes. I suggest getting a good balance of them first.
"
So did Tawhoa get a buff or something? That was a surprise ascendancy pick lol

It has always been under-utilized by community, probably because POB can't calculate its damage.
Hey there im running something similar, but instead of tectonic im playing around with vaal earthquake, This build seems to be the best for big slams so far so im trying to integrate it as best i can, but i am finding my life and damage arent quite there to do t14+ easily, some suggestions would be appreciated. here's the POB

https://pastebin.com/d0NtVCsQ

I'm quite fond of the infernal cry-hextouch-combust-flammibility setup, but it means i currently cant use phase run and a CWDT set up so just run molten shell on left click

ive also got a hyrri's truth to give me precision without the need for a socket.

also 2 kaom's ways and a death's door to help me reach 10 endurance charges.

as much as i like this setup and having 10 endurance charges, i feel like the gear wont cut it to scale into the 10M+ damage. thoughts?

EDIT:

I got a cheap double crit multi jewel and... I see why we want as many of those as possible. My damage accoridng to PoB went up by 2M from that alone.

Another thought is i should probably switch to a block staff and get versatile combatant as you have. i think i can probably lose the +1 endurance charge
Last edited by Genhain on Nov 4, 2021, 2:06:32 PM
Thank you for responding. I had before the defensive points before but my damage was potato when I arrived to higher tiers 11 till 16, that's why I changed to full dps. Though, still is very slow to kill conquerors and any mob that has Maven witnessing at A8.

I did the changes you suggested and I see bit better with survival.

Will keep following the build and hope I get to the good point =)

Cheers! :)
Last edited by Rousenk on Nov 4, 2021, 1:44:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info