[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

Excellent reasoning

Great guide btw really detailed

I will make this my second build of the league so i have plenty curency to invest

I love slams i have great experience with earthshatter but never played tectonic slam

Will you make crafting guide for the crafts needed for the build ?

Crafting is only thing i suck in poe

Respect

Thanks! and yes, I will put crafting guide in the gear if I ever need to craft.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Kempo10 wrote:
What's the reason for avoiding soul of steel/prismatic skin in the current tree?

Insufficient skill point is the main reason.

It takes too many skill points just to get +4% to all max resistance.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Jenno, I noticed that you removed Herald of Ash. Is that exclusive to crit build, or should non-crit also dump it?

I had to remove Herald of Ash in order to run precision.

Non-crit should keep Herald of Ash.
"
valdivia1109 wrote:

What I did was modify slighty the budget tree to use staves earlier. The damage was pretty close but took part of the staff block nodes.

Going from 100% chance to be hit to 30%+ block was a godsend, I mean just getting the right warstaff base gives you 25% block, thats 25% of all phys damage negated. Block + Armor + Molten Shell just gives you so much defence comparing to the non-staff early tree.

Nice build variant, and thanks for making that suggestion
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 3, 2021, 8:27:21 AM
Hey! Thanks for the guide!

Do you have any suggestions what I should upgrade next? I just switched over to crit but I don't know what to upgrade next in order to get the best bang for the buck, so to speak.

https://pastebin.com/b9yE8VGG
Hello,

I find your guide very cool, this is the second time that I use your guide, very happy to play it again while you update it :) Continue like this, your guide is very complete I find!

I'm having a lot of fun with the budget version . If I understood correctly, you will be updating how to switch to the crit version and the gear soon, right?
When Will you Update the gear section? I am having trouble seeing what affixes to go for through the POB strictly..
I don't have any currency atm, well 24C lol, where you think I should go now? Just get a staff and change to the staff nodes or start heading into the budget crit version?

I know I still need a 6L but not having much luck atm, as you can see my chest is pretty big for the resists.

https://pastebin.com/pUG29dg8
Last edited by Khurune on Nov 3, 2021, 3:09:06 PM
"
GusMorgan wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the guide!

Do you have any suggestions what I should upgrade next? I just switched over to crit but I don't know what to upgrade next in order to get the best bang for the buck, so to speak.

https://pastebin.com/b9yE8VGG

Hi I just updated the gear section of the early crit build, after checking your character, seems like some of the things I explained in gear section are missing. You can update the gear according to that.
"
Nesales wrote:
Hello,

I find your guide very cool, this is the second time that I use your guide, very happy to play it again while you update it :) Continue like this, your guide is very complete I find!

I'm having a lot of fun with the budget version . If I understood correctly, you will be updating how to switch to the crit version and the gear soon, right?

Thanks, and yes the early crit gear is already updated :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info