[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
I'm actually thinking about Divine Flesh, where the Eternal Youth keystone is. I'm capped ele res now.

My friend and I theorized the following non-crit PoB.

https://pastebin.com/mWVUCFvv

First tree is lvl 90, and the fully allocated 123/123 tree is an experiment in "sort of" strength stacking. Most likely I'll be using those 10 remaining points on a cluster or something. Also keep in mind that the gear is still currently twink-ish. Got lucky with the ammy snipe on trade as well.

I am very decently tanky, but this build still does not allow you to face tank the game. What I do is spawn totems well ahead of me so that they take all the pre-loaded mob attacks. Clear and single target are pretty fucking amazing. A0 conqs melt like nothing (4x warcry + phase run + sulphur flask juiced slams). Will continue to invest, progress, and update.

I am using an axe because my current one is huge-ish, but will switch back to judgement staff if an opportunity arises.

Thanks for sharing the POB. Always great to see people trying out different variants.

Divine Flesh is a good choice to mitigate elemental damage. Especially now that transcendence is nerfed. I might go with that too this league in end-game.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Kempo10 wrote:
Thanks for regularly updating the build guide as you're progressing through the league. I love the big slam archetype and this has been a lot of fun to play through so far, looking forward to the crit update.

QQ: What is the thought process behind selection of Abberath as minor pantheon? Is it just for the occasional extra zoom? I usually just default to Shakari to soften the Hunter poison stacks until I get some chaos res.

Hi,

the early crit preliminary POB is already available. I will finalize the early crit POB and its gear section soon.

As for Abberath, it is mainly to help with ignite. If your chaos resistance isn't high enough, you can temporarily use Shakari.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
sAvitus332 wrote:
The build looks awesome, though before trying it our I'm curious how it is going in this league.
Is still still tanky? My focus is to farm semi juiced t15 maps for currency feeling comfortable and without any dying. I can see it has good clear speed. How it hold ups in those tier maps?
Also about totems - are they used only for boss killing or is it expected to drop em in pack of mobs for the ancestral warchief damage buff?

Thank you for the amazing work and for the replies!

Hi, the budget gear should get you to t15-16 maps.

The early crit gear can carry you through rest of quest content (like Maven, Sirus, Uber Elder etc). It can handle T15 semi juiced map too.

If you want to farm the most challenging content, however, like new simulacrum waves and T16 full delirium map, then you will need somewhere closer to mid-budget and end-game gear. I haven't progressed that far yet, but will soon :)
"
Hello. Been a while since I played, is the hits cant be evaded craft still worth it on your staff?

Now I run precision to as a workaround. But in end-game I probably will go with hits can't be evaded so I can focus on damage better.
"
"
sAvitus332 wrote:
The build looks awesome, though before trying it our I'm curious how it is going in this league.
Is still still tanky? My focus is to farm semi juiced t15 maps for currency feeling comfortable and without any dying. I can see it has good clear speed. How it hold ups in those tier maps?
Also about totems - are they used only for boss killing or is it expected to drop em in pack of mobs for the ancestral warchief damage buff?

Thank you for the amazing work and for the replies!

this build is REEALLY squishy.. beware

Every budget level has its own purpose. You get what you invest in. The purpose of 50c budget is to get you into red map.

The early crit POB that I updated will be significantly more tanky because of more defensive mechanisms.

I also plan to use this build to do the new most challenging game content, and you shall see how tanky it can be :)
"
Bzorek wrote:
So I love this build, really satisfying to play.

But....

Map clear is good, one shots just about everything in T16. But boss damage seems so low, with the current setup. I realise I have changed some things, but the boss damage was low even before that, where I followed the Pob exactly.

Maybe I am doing something very wrong either in setup or with how I play?

conquerors takes a LOT of slams, and I really fear going into end bosses as it is right know. Would take a thousand slams. It's very far from oneshotting any bosses.

Feel like I am using warcries correct.
Any help to what I am doing wrong would be appriciated :)

I guess you were referring to the budget build, since I only posted the crit POB hours ago. It's normal for budget build to take several slams in T15-16 tier bosses since the damage in budget gear is limited. Also, other than warcries, you need to have totem on all the time. they can help you deal damage while giving you damage boost.

Once you conver to crit, the damage should be much better.
So I have tested the build in standart league and even with worse gear than budget (pob says so) am honestly I am really suprised with results. Even with 300 ping at tier 9 and then no mods tier 14 maps I did not die ( tried semi-juiced tier14 map, but then the internet decided to kill itself). And clear speed is good aswell. I'll try this build out when I get back home.
Nonetheless, the build is looking promising and fun to play, so well done bruv!

One quick question about infernal cries - do I have to cast the skill everytime for mobs to explode or as long as I have exerted attacks mobs will explode?

Also how the build achieves 90% phys reduction?

Thanks again for awesome work!
Last edited by sAvitus332 on Nov 2, 2021, 2:22:08 AM
Interesting weapon choice in early crit serup , care to share your thoughts on using/choosing it jeno ?

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Bzorek wrote:
So I love this build, really satisfying to play.

But....

Map clear is good, one shots just about everything in T16. But boss damage seems so low, with the current setup. I realise I have changed some things, but the boss damage was low even before that, where I followed the Pob exactly.

Maybe I am doing something very wrong either in setup or with how I play?

conquerors takes a LOT of slams, and I really fear going into end bosses as it is right know. Would take a thousand slams. It's very far from oneshotting any bosses.

Feel like I am using warcries correct.
Any help to what I am doing wrong would be appriciated :)

I guess you were referring to the budget build, since I only posted the crit POB hours ago. It's normal for budget build to take several slams in T15-16 tier bosses since the damage in budget gear is limited. Also, other than warcries, you need to have totem on all the time. they can help you deal damage while giving you damage boost.

Once you conver to crit, the damage should be much better.

I am referring to the crit version you posted, not the budget. I know I changed some stuff, but even when playing exactly as your Pob (maybe not exactly with gear, but decent still) the boss damage on conquerors etc. feels very low. Maybe it's just me. But it takes ALOT of slams with the early crit version.

And yes, I do keep totems up ;) I might just be doing something wrong, or overestimate the current setup.
Last edited by Bzorek on Nov 2, 2021, 5:26:47 AM
"
sAvitus332 wrote:
So I have tested the build in standart league and even with worse gear than budget (pob says so) am honestly I am really suprised with results. Even with 300 ping at tier 9 and then no mods tier 14 maps I did not die ( tried semi-juiced tier14 map, but then the internet decided to kill itself). And clear speed is good aswell. I'll try this build out when I get back home.
Nonetheless, the build is looking promising and fun to play, so well done bruv!

One quick question about infernal cries - do I have to cast the skill everytime for mobs to explode or as long as I have exerted attacks mobs will explode?

Also how the build achieves 90% phys reduction?

Thanks again for awesome work!

Hi, the infernal cry will cause explosion to enemies taunted by warcry. I only use explosion to clear expedition mobs, especially when they have extra block chance.

90% phys reduction is fairly easily achieved, with armor, molten shell, pantheon, and 7 endurance charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info