[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
"
dmetal66 wrote:

One question - how much damage does the Tectonic Slam fissures do?

I'm pretty sure that the entire thing does one damage. It doesn't decrease or increase with range. If you touch the tip of a fissure to someone, they will be damaged as if you hit them point blank.

I fucking love this build btw!!

Cool. Thanks for the clarification!
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
So i am struggeling with survivability (alot).. I know that I am not the highest level, but I get insta killed by tier 1 maps.. Someone please help:

https://pastebin.com/d3qThjHp my POB

I see your current character is using vaal pact keystone. That means you won't get any life regeneration. Also from your POB your resistance isn't capped.

But that is also allocated on your POB?

Also, I feel like the damage is really low, map bosses is not one shot but. needs like 10 hits?

(thanks for answering my stupid questions) <3
Last edited by VermilionFire on Nov 1, 2021, 8:49:02 AM
"
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
So i am struggeling with survivability (alot).. I know that I am not the highest level, but I get insta killed by tier 1 maps.. Someone please help:

https://pastebin.com/d3qThjHp my POB

I see your current character is using vaal pact keystone. That means you won't get any life regeneration. Also from your POB your resistance isn't capped.

Also, I feel like the damage is really low, map bosses is not one shot but. needs like 10 hits?

Are you using the starter version of the PoB, the only PoB that's been updated is https://pastebin.com/31PV3FnM which is the budget starter one and doesn't have Vaal Pact. That's the one I'm currently using and in bad gear I'm two - four shotting map bosses (T1-T4 maps).

I'm currently working on my rotation while I attempt to find gear.

If your having problems with Aliments killing you, I dropped the passive mastery 15% HP on warcry for remove aAliment on warcry. But that's just personal preference for the stage I'm at with me gear, as my life is really low.
"
dmetal66 wrote:
Also, in the new PoB, isn't it easier to go for Champion of the Cause and the reservation mastery, instead of going all the way to Sovereignty?

Forgive me for my ignorance in case I miss anything.

Hey! I have not thought of that path before, and thanks for suggesting that.

I found in POB that allocating Champion of the Cause and the reservation mastery uses the same number of points as we do to get the reservation. (I won't allocate Sovereignty by the way).

Also, the current tree gives us easy access to Purity of Flesh and additional 20 intelligence.

So I would still prefer going with the current tree.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
chronicbint wrote:
What sort of level do people transition to a crit one?
Is the gear in crit sections mostly the same, so I can start hording some?

Around level 91, the time you reach A8, you can transition to crit.

the gear will be different, I will write a transition guide soon.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"

I don't believe I allocated Vaal pact in my POB.

With the 50c budget gear and tree, you should be able to easily reach red map and 1-2 shot white/yellow map bosses.

Occasionally you can also one-shot t14 boss, but starting t15 and up, it's normal to not one-shot bosses with budget gear.
"
VermilionFire wrote:
I see this build is supposed to be viable for 3.16 from the title but there's like 300 pages of replies, could you please tell me/show me if there's an oni-goroshi tectonic slam pob/build that works with the new tree/masteries, farmed it on ssf but found out all the builds are different now, ty in advance.

This build is 3.16 viable and will be constantly updated as I progress further.

But this build does not use oni-goroshi, because it doesn't fit our play style. You can refer to the Q & A on why not oni-goroshi for detail.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 1, 2021, 11:54:20 AM
How do i get 90% phys reduction with Transcendence cause i am only able to get about 35% with 7 Endurance Charges and Chaos Golem

This is my https://pastebin.com/6iZarWbG
"
Rookstry wrote:
How do i get 90% phys reduction with Transcendence cause i am only able to get about 35% with 7 Endurance Charges and Chaos Golem

This is my https://pastebin.com/6iZarWbG

Hi, if you are using transcendence then you can't get 90% phys reduction. Transcendence is nerfed pretty hard this league, the max res is only 65%. Therefore I don't plan to use it.

You can check out the early crit POB that I just updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info