[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Is it a problem that warchief totem is not converted 100% to fire? Tectonic slam has 50% conversion built in, warchief totem does not.

Since it was moved into the marauder area, we path right by it now. You can grab it for 1 point.

PoB says its a ~90k dps boost for 1 point in your 3.16 league starter.
"
tigerhawk84 wrote:
Is it a problem that warchief totem is not converted 100% to fire? Tectonic slam has 50% conversion built in, warchief totem does not.

Since it was moved into the marauder area, we path right by it now. You can grab it for 1 point.

I was looking at that as well, but I may leave it at 50% for Warcheif, means I can burn down ele resist mobs a little faster. But that's just my preference atm, and I'm still in acts.
So i've switched to 1 version of an early crit build... I'm not getting more dps than the starter but IMO it has more room to scale and feels a bit tankier in T12-14 maps.

I dont do T16 yet cos i dont think im tanky enough and this build needs a lot of currency to get going.

my current POB is :https://pastebin.com/FH7Q2cYf.

I'm going for enlighten support RN as I cant run all the required auras currently.

Please let me know how I can improve this or if ive made any glaring mistakes.

Thanks!
"
Jager235 wrote:
Is the replica loreweave still going to be the go to for the crit build until extreme late game? They are dirt cheap atm so I was just gonna get one.

Also if we are indeed getting transcendence, which would help a ton I feel as those arc dudes in the nightmare wreck me then where should the timeless jewel go do you think? Im assuming mid left so it changes agnostic.

loreweave replica is a fairly good choice, especially when running with transcendence. You can definitely use it till before minmaxed end-game gear.

I won't use replica loreweave this league because this item is only acquirable in grand heist.

I want to consider items accessibility for other players, at least in the early crit build. Otherwise the price will explode once I use it as the official gear, and people will start to complain 4ex build becoming 12ex.

Regarding placement of transcendence, yes, mid left near endurance is a good choice. The socket near Eternal Youth is viable too.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Oct 31, 2021, 8:47:12 AM
"
tigerhawk84 wrote:

I wouldn't be bothered that much if totem is not 100% fire, at least not now. Having some hybrid damage source (at least for totem) have some advantages, like @Khurune pointed out correctly.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
bobsinjju1 wrote:
So i've switched to 1 version of an early crit build... I'm not getting more dps than the starter but IMO it has more room to scale and feels a bit tankier in T12-14 maps.

I dont do T16 yet cos i dont think im tanky enough and this build needs a lot of currency to get going.

I'm going for enlighten support RN as I cant run all the required auras currently.

Thanks!

Can't import your POB in POB community, but I checked your gear. Seems like it's doing quite ok.

One important thing about the early crit is about getting enough accuracy so our hit chance isn't suffering too much. I didn't see much accuracy in your gear.

Also, I will post early crit build soon and it will have much more defense so you can do t16 without problem.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
bobsinjju1 wrote:

Thanks!

Can't import your POB in POB community, but I checked your gear. Seems like it's doing quite ok.

One important thing about the early crit is about getting enough accuracy so our hit chance isn't suffering too much. I didn't see much accuracy in your gear.

Also, I will post early crit build soon and it will have much more defense so you can do t16 without problem.

Thanks.

I'm at 98% hit right now so its not that bad. need a wepon upgrade but those are costly AF!! saving up for enlighten and cluster jewels atm

Try this link its working for me: https://pastebin.com/xGWbCJcM
Alright so I'm following your build.. also playing SSF so my gear is real bad.. Just wanna say with my current bad gear your new POB and tree changes made the build feel alot better. don't know if its temporary but I"ll keep an update on your pob's.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Jager235 wrote:
Is the replica loreweave still going to be the go to for the crit build until extreme late game? They are dirt cheap atm so I was just gonna get one.

Also if we are indeed getting transcendence, which would help a ton I feel as those arc dudes in the nightmare wreck me then where should the timeless jewel go do you think? Im assuming mid left so it changes agnostic.

loreweave replica is a fairly good choice, especially when running with transcendence. You can definitely use it till before minmaxed end-game gear.

I won't use replica loreweave this league because this item is only acquirable in grand heist.

I want to consider items accessibility for other players, at least in the early crit build. Otherwise the price will explode once I use it as the official gear, and people will start to complain 4ex build becoming 12ex.

Regarding placement of transcendence, yes, mid left near endurance is a good choice. The socket near Eternal Youth is viable too.

I think its safe to consider replica loreweave cheap for this league, atm we can easily buy a 6L one for less than 1ex.
"
sturmdekan wrote:
I think its safe to consider replica loreweave cheap for this league, atm we can easily buy a 6L one for less than 1ex.

There are around 6 listings with 6L uncorrupted loreweave. 12 if including offline. We've seen similar situation in ultimatum and then the price goes all the way closer to 6ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info