[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hey Jenno, question about choice of warstaff as weapon. Is ~40% block (including passive points) really worth it, compared to a higher dmg/atkspd axe?
"
Hey Jenno, question about choice of warstaff as weapon. Is ~40% block (including passive points) really worth it, compared to a higher dmg/atkspd axe?

Hi, in crit build it's worth it. You can refer to the old Q&A on why use staff as weapon.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
What about helmet enchants? We still going with the +40% Tectonic Slam damage?
So i am struggeling with survivability (alot).. I know that I am not the highest level, but I get insta killed by tier 1 maps.. Someone please help:

https://pastebin.com/d3qThjHp my POB
"
So i am struggeling with survivability (alot).. I know that I am not the highest level, but I get insta killed by tier 1 maps.. Someone please help:

https://pastebin.com/d3qThjHp my POB

I see your current character is using vaal pact keystone. That means you won't get any life regeneration. Also from your POB your resistance isn't capped.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
What about helmet enchants? We still going with the +40% Tectonic Slam damage?

yes that one is.
Hey Jenno

Great build! I'm using this a starter and I'm having a blast. One question - how much damage does the Tectonic Slam fissures do? As I'm seeing, after using Intimidating cry, the double damage comes from the epicenter of the slam. So should I be up close when hitting with my slams?

Thanks in advance!
Also, in the new PoB, isn't it easier to go for Champion of the Cause and the reservation mastery, instead of going all the way to Sovereignty?

Forgive me for my ignorance in case I miss anything.
"
dmetal66 wrote:

One question - how much damage does the Tectonic Slam fissures do?

I'm pretty sure that the entire thing does one damage. It doesn't decrease or increase with range. If you touch the tip of a fissure to someone, they will be damaged as if you hit them point blank.

I fucking love this build btw!!
What sort of level do people transition to a crit one?
Is the gear in crit sections mostly the same, so I can start hording some?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info