[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
toxicpyro wrote:

how much dmg do you do on bosses (awakening 8) with your non-crit version atm ?

I'm not at awakening level 8 yet. But the POB's damage is measured on Sirus, feel free to check it out.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
hello im wanting to try this build, ive never really used skitterbots before though. What do they do for this build? and are they a must to have?
"
Dooftard wrote:
hello im wanting to try this build, ive never really used skitterbots before though. What do they do for this build? and are they a must to have?

it chills and shocks enemy. we will use it in end-game too.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Dooftard wrote:

it chills and shocks enemy. we will use it in end-game too.

would it be possible to put them on a CWDT setup? seeing as there's a lot of actives already?
"
Dooftard wrote:

would it be possible to put them on a CWDT setup? seeing as there's a lot of actives already?

the skitterbot is aura, you don't need to do anything about it.
AHHH i didnt know this, okay thank you! thanks for helping out a newer player :)
is marohi erqi karui maul or atziri's disfavour (with tectonic socketed in weapon) an upgrade over tidebreaker?
"
hc248 wrote:
is marohi erqi karui maul or atziri's disfavour (with tectonic socketed in weapon) an upgrade over tidebreaker?

marohi erqi is too slow, therefore not an upgrade. atziri's disfavour might be a slight upgrade, but getting a 6L isn't worth the cost. Might as well just save it for crit build.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
hc248 wrote:

marohi erqi is too slow, therefore not an upgrade. atziri's disfavour might be a slight upgrade, but getting a 6L isn't worth the cost. Might as well just save it for crit build.

I see, thx for the response :) I'll be hoping for the crit pob soon :D great work on the build so far, im really enjoying it a lot!
Is the replica loreweave still going to be the go to for the crit build until extreme late game? They are dirt cheap atm so I was just gonna get one.

Also if we are indeed getting transcendence, which would help a ton I feel as those arc dudes in the nightmare wreck me then where should the timeless jewel go do you think? Im assuming mid left so it changes agnostic.
Last edited by Jager235 on Oct 31, 2021, 3:17:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info