[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
MrChangg wrote:
The build IS great and all but Sephrinx is kind of right. Tidebreakers are very expensive right now ironically enough. Just a 5L is worth 1.2 ex right now and 6Ls are 2ex. Back then you couldn't get anybody to buy the piece of shit for 1c but now it's a bit of a rare commodity.

Granted, it'll probably drop in price as the league goes on as people find more of them

wait, if 5L is 1.2ex, then you should NEVER buy 5L tidebreaker on market.

simply spend 10c for a tide breaker, then another 10c for The Jeweller's Touch prophecy.

There with 20c you got the weapon.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Oct 29, 2021, 11:06:28 PM
400IQ right there, gonna keep that in mind for when I get high enough to grab mine.
Thank you for the tip.
Anyone already playing the Crit version and could share with the POB?
Don't want to spread negativity but cinderswallow was nerfed ( no crit chance anymore) and cluster jewels for example "cooked alive" stat is nerfed to oblivion too.
"
toxicpyro wrote:
Don't want to spread negativity but cinderswallow was nerfed ( no crit chance anymore) and cluster jewels for example "cooked alive" stat is nerfed to oblivion too.

Don't worry, we will find alternatives :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
League-Start budget build is finished. I will start putting some thoughts on early crit version. Feel free to make any suggestion.
May I ask why you went for Spiked Gloves instead of the base that increases damage with exerted attacks?

Thanks for updating the build for Scourge!
"
MrChangg wrote:
The build IS great and all but Sephrinx is kind of right. Tidebreakers are very expensive right now ironically enough. Just a 5L is worth 1.2 ex right now and 6Ls are 2ex. Back then you couldn't get anybody to buy the piece of shit for 1c but now it's a bit of a rare commodity.

Granted, it'll probably drop in price as the league goes on as people find more of them

it's 20c atm lol
"
vsron wrote:
May I ask why you went for Spiked Gloves instead of the base that increases damage with exerted attacks?

Thanks for updating the build for Scourge!

I added the explanation in the glove gear section. Thanks again for reminding.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
League-Start budget build is finished. I will start putting some thoughts on early crit version. Feel free to make any suggestion.

how much dmg do you do on bosses (awakening 8) with your non-crit version atm ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info