[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

Probably can pick up resolute technique and forget about acc problems if we dont do crit anyways early on and then you can swap around the ascendancies quite a lot.

Unstopable might just be QoL for start. I am not a master at building builds...in fact i dont like to do them XD But have to survive without the master until sunday.

I wanna say i will pick 7% movementspeed from the bandit quests as it seems the most usefull throughout even into maps.
I just realized that our various trees pass right by the new Arsenal of Vengeance keystone... might fuck around and try out Crushing Fist as a damage boost during the middle Acts, at the very least until I pick up a Kaom's Roots and lose the boot sockets.
I tried to get on with 8gb ram 1650ti laptop but it's looking like i have to wait until sunday to join you all on my pc. See you soon. Vacation continues.

I did get the name i wanted.

IceCrashJuggGuideMaster
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 26, 2024, 7:27:58 PM
Is there a 3.25 PoB link I am interested in trying this out.
"

Someone can post one that's updated please? Since clearly I'm not home and the last one i could post was beta. I'm home in 2 days
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"

Someone can post one that's updated please? Since clearly I'm not home and the last one i could post was beta. I'm home in 2 days

Haha yea, just skipped to the end of the thread and saw you were out of town, saw someone posted this one - https://pobb.in/yVqISl2Ov7zF
Running with that for the time being.
Tried to play a little on my old laptop but it's a no go. I'm not fiending on vacation...
I may have missed it somewhere in your writeup, but I'm not sure what im missing when it comes to the intelligence requirement? PoB stating will need 119 intelligence and im just not sure where that comes from? Currently just leveling with sunder as i can only get my ice crash to level 2 so far due to intelligence requirement.
anyone tried leveling with ice crash? i have it on a 4 link and the damage feels really bad. very slow attack as well. feels like he's swinging the axe in slow motion. did they just buff melee skills for end game?

edit-dominus took like 10 minutes to kill. guys do yourself a favor and level as something else. i will respec and level as RF as soon as i have enough points
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jul 27, 2024, 2:54:51 AM
Hm. This build felt very lackluster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info