[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

I got no idea what you guys are talking about because I'm smashing no problem. Is clear speed as high as those braindead easy S+ tier gems like RF? Likely not but I haven't had any issue getting through the Acts at a smooth pace with Ice Crash especially now that I picked up Fist of War. No twinked gear or nothing. Just crap I picked up from drops and an Orb of Alchemy on a decent linked piece

Acts 1-3 is rougher but I used Earthshatter during that time like HeroEvermore said and it was smooth.
Last edited by MrChangg on Jul 27, 2024, 11:01:11 AM
Don't expect to sleep through the game. It's melee. It takes practice and skill. There are infinite brain dead meta builds out there. It's okay if you can't handle ice crash. But i get home tomorrow and i am going to shove my axe up this games booty. Fact. Also did you know it's okay to struggle while you farm for gear? Gasp.
Is anybody else getting freeze procs? I’ve been ice crashing for a couple of acts now and haven’t gotten a single freeze … which feels wrong.

Disregard. I’m dumb - it’s Resolute Technique.
Last edited by TaenerGod on Jul 27, 2024, 11:56:09 AM
"
TaenerGod wrote:
Is anybody else getting freeze procs? I’ve been ice crashing for a couple of acts now and haven’t gotten a single freeze … which feels wrong.

Disregard. I’m dumb - it’s Resolute Technique.

Not dumb. Poe hard. Glad you figured it out.
Can't wait to come home and play. Having the best vacation of my life and still dying to play. Least i avoided the day one roughness. Kick some ass!
https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/Dirikr/Sinned_Tuskar?type=exp&i=0&search=name%3Dsinned

Reached 80 Level before calling it a day today. Feel free for anyone to dm me or msg me in game for any questions. I will check here from time to time.

Dmg is decent, only issue are qol such as life and mana leech. I am using auto exert so thats for me, ignore me if u are using hatred.

The thing about slams is u need to land your hit, meaning please get 100 percent hit rate by increasing ur accuracy. Accuracy also gives u atk speed from ascendancy.

Then from there, get a good axe and 6 link and u will have a few million dps.

Please check my Poe ninja link and ask away if there are any queries.
Last edited by Dirikr on Jul 27, 2024, 12:48:17 PM
"
Dirikr wrote:
https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/Dirikr/Sinned_Tuskar?type=exp&i=0&search=name%3Dsinned

Reached 80 Level before calling it a day today. Feel free for anyone to dm me or msg me in game for any questions. I will check here from time to time.

Dmg is decent, only issue are qol such as life and mana leech. I am using auto exert so thats for me, ignore me if u are using hatred.

The thing about slams is u need to land your hit, meaning please get 100 percent hit rate by increasing ur accuracy. Accuracy also gives u atk speed from ascendancy.

Then from there, get a good axe and 6 link and u will have a few million dps.

Please check my Poe ninja link and ask away if there are any queries.

so we leave all the warcrys on lvl 1 if we use autoexert?
"
MrChangg wrote:
I got no idea what you guys are talking about because I'm smashing no problem. Is clear speed as high as those braindead easy S+ tier gems like RF? Likely not but I haven't had any issue getting through the Acts at a smooth pace with Ice Crash especially now that I picked up Fist of War. No twinked gear or nothing. Just crap I picked up from drops and an Orb of Alchemy on a decent linked piece

Acts 1-3 is rougher but I used Earthshatter during that time like HeroEvermore said and it was smooth.

Yeah, idk why people are saying lackluster, I'm running around one-shotting most things, a few rares, like cold resistant ones, take a few more hits, bosses take a few, but the build is cake. At level 51, my Ice Crash sheet damage is 15k after Hatred, Blood and Sand, and Herald of Ice, haven't looked to see what the PoB calc for it would be.
IGN = Kryztal
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Don't expect to sleep through the game. It's melee. It takes practice and skill. There are infinite brain dead meta builds out there. It's okay if you can't handle ice crash. But i get home tomorrow and i am going to shove my axe up this games booty. Fact. Also did you know it's okay to struggle while you farm for gear? Gasp.

I for sure wanted to play a melee build but im missing the braindead skill part. I just stand still press a mana and life flask and hold down one button to kill the bosses or until i run out of mana life flasks and die.
"
Soldur wrote:

I for sure wanted to play a melee build but im missing the braindead skill part. I just stand still press a mana and life flask and hold down one button to kill the bosses or until i run out of mana life flasks and die.

yeah that's not how you play Ice Crash, playboy lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info