[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
mochmaster wrote:
I'm thinkimg I might do this instead of sunder on league start before I ultimate transition to molten strike. Would love some league start pobs. Mostly starting gems and leveling trees. Gear is just cap res and get highest phys axe you can.

You might just get addicted to Ice Crash. I played it blindly during Harvest. Made a monster. Time of my life. Nerfed to pathetic levels the next league and the next one even worse. Sigh. Now we here. It's so fun.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I think it might be important to do something about the chaos resistance.

yeah..might have to drop the unique rings and the boots and get rares with chaos res...are the kaom boots still relevant? i havent seen anyone use those boots for years. i just cant imagine playing with no mov speed on boots
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jul 25, 2024, 11:58:29 PM
Hey HeroEvermore, keen to SLAM with Ice Crash and any build guidance you have this weekend.

Will your intended build updates be available before league start?
Last edited by Jerdslaw on Jul 26, 2024, 12:00:08 AM
"
Jerdslaw wrote:
Hey HeroEvermore, keen to SLAM with Ice Crash and any build guidance you have this weekend.

Will your intended build updates be available before league start?

I'm sorry but i can't update anything until Sunday and I'll just be updating it to the live version for everyone when i get home. Then i play catch up. I'm on vacation. Hiked 10 miles today. Pc at home. You don't need any updates to get going though. The trees are there for leveling and the only gem change is putting in the new gem overexertion for fortify/preference and I'll finalize the gems when i get going on my character and see what's changed.

Guides in path of exile are always just a guideline and never an exact science. Our gear will all be different a bit, that's just how the game is and part of its excitement. There are many ways to power and we will find them all very soon with so much fun content, changes and power!
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 26, 2024, 12:12:56 AM
All good. We'll be able to figure it out with all the stuff you've given us.
Love hiking and getting amongst the trees. Gotta be a healthy human #1.

If you make a video for this, after answering all your question marks throughout the league... Then I think you can post your build guide on https://pobarchives.com - which now has integration into Path of Building. Would be cool to see your guide in PoB!
Last edited by Jerdslaw on Jul 26, 2024, 1:09:02 AM
"
Jerdslaw wrote:
All good. We'll be able to figure it out with all the stuff you've given us.
Love hiking and getting amongst the trees. Gotta be a healthy human #1.

If you make a video for this, after answering all your question marks throughout the league... Then I think you can post your build guide on https://pobarchives.com - which now has integration into Path of Building. Would be cool to see your guide in PoB!

Interesting I'll check that out when i feel I've got the right info for everyone. New and pros alike.

I love hiking. It's my favorite thing after computers ha
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 26, 2024, 1:56:43 AM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
mapcar wrote:
Does anyone have a more realistic pob without uniqs, clusters, corruptions etc?

Not a single cluster jewel here. Realistic? This is a real character....

I mean realistic league start, the PoB I see now has 6 uniq items and 3 uniq flasks for example
"
mapcar wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
mapcar wrote:
Does anyone have a more realistic pob without uniqs, clusters, corruptions etc?

Not a single cluster jewel here. Realistic? This is a real character....

I mean realistic league start, the PoB I see now has 6 uniq items and 3 uniq flasks for example

Don't focus on the items, the items aren't important. Ice Crash is very strong regardless of what items you have, as long as you go for the highest dps 2H axe you can get, take care of your resistances, life, etc. The tree is a realistic start, as are the gem links, though there may be tweaks for things along the way.

If you're looking for a guide where you can just blindly copy everything from day 1, HeroEvermore has stated several times, it's not ready yet, and will be ready later. There are many of us who are just planning on filling in the blanks and experimenting to see what the absolute strongest setup is, but the tree and the gem setup are very solid, maybe with some minor tweaks.
IGN = Kryztal
"
kryztal wrote:

Don't focus on the items, the items aren't important. Ice Crash is very strong regardless of what items you have, as long as you go for the highest dps 2H axe you can get, take care of your resistances, life, etc. The tree is a realistic start, as are the gem links, though there may be tweaks for things along the way.

If you're looking for a guide where you can just blindly copy everything from day 1, HeroEvermore has stated several times, it's not ready yet, and will be ready later. There are many of us who are just planning on filling in the blanks and experimenting to see what the absolute strongest setup is, but the tree and the gem setup are very solid, maybe with some minor tweaks.

Thanks, this would be enough for me. I wanted to check that because I had bad experience starting with builds that were advertised as "league start ready" haha.

Its not that I need super detailed guide but its just a sign on how realistic the build is.
Last edited by mapcar on Jul 26, 2024, 5:51:12 AM
"
mapcar wrote:
"
kryztal wrote:

Thanks, this would be enough for me. I wanted to check that because I had bad experience starting with builds that were advertised as "league start ready" haha.

Its not that I need super detailed guide but its just a sign on how realistic the build is.

Put it this way, Ice Crash already is in decent shape, idk when it crept back up there through the patches, but I tried leveling with it this week, and was pleasantly surprised at how strong it is. With the changes coming today, it'll be very strong, it's just a matter of figuring out the optimal setup.
IGN = Kryztal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info