[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

I’m also so looking forward where this build is going to evolve. I’m really casual player, played few leagues here and there, but never completed an Atlas, or dinged lvl 100 with any character, or rather really gotten deep into league mechanics.

I was first kind of thinking for Pohx RF chiefatain, since it has so, so, soooooo, good POB created, so it would be super safe bet to follow step by step.

But I’m so hyped about @HeroEvermore’s enthusiasm towards this build, that no matter what I’m going with this build, and I’m sure it will thrive, and this will be the league where I complete my Atlas, and hit that level 100!

Great league for all the Juggs!
Which warcries would you guys automate? and which one to manually cast? I dont feel like doing piano warcries every maps :(
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Which warcries would you guys automate? and which one to manually cast? I dont feel like doing piano warcries every maps :(

Only one you shouldn't automate is Enduring, because it doesn't exert any attacks so Autoexert is useless. I dunno how reservation will feel early on, I might suggest starting with only Seismic being automated since you may not need the added AoE from it, and keeping the buffs from Intimidating might be more helpful during bossing/rare fights.
Excited to try this build for the first time!

Are there any plans to include the new autoexertion gem in this build?
"
LanzBulldog wrote:
Excited to try this build for the first time!

Are there any plans to include the new autoexertion gem in this build?

I will have guides and PoB for setups with and without autoexertion. I'm excited as well! Ice Crash Smash! Roar!
i hope map clear speed wont be too slow...thats my biggest concern now,i know bossing will be good
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
i hope map clear speed wont be too slow...thats my biggest concern now,i know bossing will be good

Melee is melee. No denying it is different . But you will explode screens and freeze bosses and laugh at nearly everything you see. It will take more skill and teach you a lot about warcry mechanics and a unique style of path of exile characters. Ice crash is one of a kind and it makes me oh so happy when I map. Boss farm or push my limits in every way possible. How to position yourself for things differently than you would on range. It's just so much more rewarding than anything I've pushed in this game. I've never been 100 before this league but i promise I'll hit 100 with ice crash this time.. I also promise to make a guide worthy to play for years to come. Even if it's nerfed. This will be left in a better place than my original ice crash guide. I know this game 50x better than i did 4 years ago.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 25, 2024, 10:11:25 PM
I'm thinkimg I might do this instead of sunder on league start before I ultimate transition to molten strike. Would love some league start pobs. Mostly starting gems and leveling trees. Gear is just cap res and get highest phys axe you can.
I think it might be important to do something about the chaos resistance.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I think it might be important to do something about the chaos resistance.

Yes. Just an old character used for pob. Ice crash been dead for years. At the time i needed none to beat everything. Game is different now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info