[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Sorry but pc at home. Will be back Sunday. Just add in Overexertion for something else for launch. Simple change.

I'm almost thinking maybe in place of Fortify? And maybe figure out a way to get Fortify from the tree? Or else use an Eater of Worlds implicit or something to get it.
IGN = Kryztal
"
kryztal wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Sorry but pc at home. Will be back Sunday. Just add in Overexertion for something else for launch. Simple change.

I'm almost thinking maybe in place of Fortify? And maybe figure out a way to get Fortify from the tree? Or else use an Eater of Worlds implicit or something to get it.

Exactly.
"
kryztal wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

will the buffs to ice crash be noticeable right away or only in maps? i rather level with it as well if the skill is strong right away

I'm taking my time leveling through HCSSF atm with it, so I can get a fresh league start perspective on it. I used Ground Slam up until I killed Gravicius in A3, it's the soonest you can get Ice Crash, barring a drop, switched to it immediately, no other change in gear or anything. The difference was huge. Ground Slam was a bit of a careful struggle, Ice Crash just trucks everything else by comparison. This is without the upcoming buffs, so the difference will be even more noticeable after the patch, I bet.

Wonder if a Sunder swap might feel a bit nicer before we gain access to Ice Crash? I'll try a lil act 1-3 run sometime today and see if it feels less risky.
Does anyone have a more realistic pob without uniqs, clusters, corruptions etc?
"
kryztal wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

will the buffs to ice crash be noticeable right away or only in maps? i rather level with it as well if the skill is strong right away

I'm taking my time leveling through HCSSF atm with it, so I can get a fresh league start perspective on it. I used Ground Slam up until I killed Gravicius in A3, it's the soonest you can get Ice Crash, barring a drop, switched to it immediately, no other change in gear or anything. The difference was huge. Ground Slam was a bit of a careful struggle, Ice Crash just trucks everything else by comparison. This is without the upcoming buffs, so the difference will be even more noticeable after the patch, I bet.

The hero we need thank you for the research. I kept going with my ground slam paired it with a holy flame totem and fireball for physical resistant.
I wonder with the buffs coming, it's viable to go with Molten Strike again until we get Ice Crash/whatever main skill the build is going for
"
33k ehp seems low, or am I missing something

im still curious about this too anyone got any input?
hey guys, i don't know how to ask this, but what should I look for to build this build this league? its been a couple years since I last played any league (i think it was harvest the last one), and just mingled in standard trying dancing dervish build, but this time I want to try this one? is there any tip for, or there is more explanations besides the POB in the replys? anything helps, TY
what do you mean what skills or what gear? the POBS are super helpful
"
mapcar wrote:
Does anyone have a more realistic pob without uniqs, clusters, corruptions etc?

Not a single cluster jewel here. Realistic? This is a real character....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info