[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
Soldur wrote:
Quick question i know melee is getting this nice buff anyone got thoughts on a solid early game melee skill combo that might feel good. Im contemplating just muling rolling magma and putting that with holy flame totem but was kinda looking for a different league start experience (as i normally do this every league) ground slam looks like it might be ok but not sure.

Idk about anyone else, but I think that's what I'll do until I get Ice Crash from Gravicius kill. Just tried it out, Ground Slam that is, and currently, it's pretty underwhelming to level with, but with the coming melee changes, it should be ok for the first couple of acts. Swapping in Ice Crash was an immediate game changer, and I'm partly just being lazy, lol, relying on a slam skill until I get the one I really want to use.
IGN = Kryztal
"
kryztal wrote:
"
Soldur wrote:
Quick question i know melee is getting this nice buff anyone got thoughts on a solid early game melee skill combo that might feel good. Im contemplating just muling rolling magma and putting that with holy flame totem but was kinda looking for a different league start experience (as i normally do this every league) ground slam looks like it might be ok but not sure.

Idk about anyone else, but I think that's what I'll do until I get Ice Crash from Gravicius kill. Just tried it out, Ground Slam that is, and currently, it's pretty underwhelming to level with, but with the coming melee changes, it should be ok for the first couple of acts. Swapping in Ice Crash was an immediate game changer, and I'm partly just being lazy, lol, relying on a slam skill until I get the one I really want to use.

I'll be using Ice Crash instantly and leveling with it all the way up to end game domination.
Yea i just messed with ground slam and it doesnt feel good at all even if it was buffed i think it would be bad.
this looks good, how does it compare to a bleed build with war crys though?
No idea. Not trying to compete with any builds. Just Ice Crash the games face in.
Will the build be more intact with like correct gems/gear to look for, on launch?
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
kryztal wrote:
"
Soldur wrote:

I'll be using Ice Crash instantly and leveling with it all the way up to end game domination.

will the buffs to ice crash be noticeable right away or only in maps? i rather level with it as well if the skill is strong right away
"
cgzell wrote:
Will the build be more intact with like correct gems/gear to look for, on launch?

We're going to have to work together on that, HeroEvermore is on vacation for a bit, so its on us until they get back
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

will the buffs to ice crash be noticeable right away or only in maps? i rather level with it as well if the skill is strong right away

I'm taking my time leveling through HCSSF atm with it, so I can get a fresh league start perspective on it. I used Ground Slam up until I killed Gravicius in A3, it's the soonest you can get Ice Crash, barring a drop, switched to it immediately, no other change in gear or anything. The difference was huge. Ground Slam was a bit of a careful struggle, Ice Crash just trucks everything else by comparison. This is without the upcoming buffs, so the difference will be even more noticeable after the patch, I bet.
IGN = Kryztal
Sorry but pc at home. Will be back Sunday. Just add in Overexertion for something else for launch. Simple change.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 24, 2024, 11:10:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info