[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

what atlas content would this build be best at? i usually like to run stuff like delirium,breach,expedition and maybe blight
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
what atlas content would this build be best at? i usually like to run stuff like delirium,breach,expedition and maybe blight

Not sure honestly. I got pretty rich (2-3 mirrors, gave away 900 div end of league) on Strongbox and Scarabs last league. This build is going to be pretty great at Strongbox as well. Since Heist has some insane value this league and I haven't done it in years, may do that as well.

You can precast Ice Crash and instantly click a Strongbox fyi. Ice Crash hits while you leapslam off it. It's pretty cake.

Can't forget essence. OP early.

This wasn't the best at Delirium 4 years ago, but that was way harder back then. Actually I had a really bad PC back then and it made me lag lol.
Breach ez, Expedition ez.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 22, 2024, 8:49:07 PM
I will be switching from RF to this build this league. Will you be re updating the PoB before launch by chance? Maybe with a leveling section or a route ie A1-3 5-7 pre maps..?

Also Any suggestions on Filters?
"
CarverMG wrote:
I will be switching from RF to this build this league. Will you be re updating the PoB before launch by chance? Maybe with a leveling section or a route ie A1-3 5-7 pre maps..?

Also Any suggestions on Filters?

Leaving for vacation in 12 hours so probably no more updates. I'd just save it to PoB now and update it later.

I added a few PoB for leveling already.

I will have new PoBs up after it launches though. So it can be used by anyone and is up to date with everyone's version.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 22, 2024, 10:53:56 PM
i Feel that unrelenting is not a good ascendancy node to get until we get alot of endurance charges, also we can make use of rage mastery to give us rage generation uptime.
"
Dirikr wrote:
i Feel that unrelenting is not a good ascendancy node to get until we get alot of endurance charges, also we can make use of rage mastery to give us rage generation uptime.

I'll be ignoring rage. It's an all in or nothing investment usually. May test later though. You can use whatever ascendancy you want early on. I just have them set for end game.

Have a great league start everyone. I leave in 3 hours to vacation. I WILL be on launch day but on my laptop :(
New PoB update is out. Our first Ice Crash tick just jumped to 14.5 million damage with no other changes. We eating GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Updating the 3 PoB links now.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 23, 2024, 12:22:48 PM
New PoBs (all 3) updated to 2.44.1 Beta.

We just went from 20 million damage on screen per Ice Crash to 37 million just from this update. This is crazy and now it's way past the power it had during Harvest!!!

This is about the be the most fun melee league ever boys!!!!

Remember this doesn't include any of the new power. This is how much power my 4 year old Ice Crash has. It just went from a 6 mil first hit to 14.5 million.

Expect me to make MANY PoB this league as testing is what I love doing and I am going to take this first hit damage past 30 million. Watch me.

IF you already have the characters uploaded to PoB just update and smile as the change will be instant.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 23, 2024, 1:42:00 PM
Already checked POBs, great power for melee is back! You can try to find better weapon on market rn in POB and for 15divs you go from 14 mil to over 21 mil first shot.

Also you can find other gloves (not unique ones) to get some chaos res and only lose 2 mil dps. This apply to boots also and remember theres cluster jewels also to consider to get onto build.

Many many new options.
"
JJSniper wrote:
Already checked POBs, great power for melee is back! You can try to find better weapon on market rn in POB and for 15divs you go from 14 mil to over 21 mil first shot.

Also you can find other gloves (not unique ones) to get some chaos res and only lose 2 mil dps. This apply to boots also and remember theres cluster jewels also to consider to get onto build.

Many many new options.

I know! So exciting!!! Can't wait for launch day and when I get back from vacation I'll be on literally 16 hours a day. ICE CRASH IS BACK BABY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info