[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Thanks so much for the videos!

I have a question about what gear to upgrade next. Unfortunately due to irl factors I don't have much time this league to play / farm currency, so I just entered red maps where it gets a bit harder with my low dps and tankiness.

I'll be the first to say my gear is pretty bad, since I've been using them since white maps. I know I have to get a 6L and pandemonius and all my other gear pieces upgraded, but an order of priority would really help. Thanks a lot!

My build: https://pobb.in/itnkTB19yt9C

I was looking at your new tree, but haven't had a had to spec out of Butchery and Purity of Flesh yet (though I like the chaos resis here).

First thing I would do is get some higher bases to work on. Harvest spam them or whatever you prefer.
These are the highest bases right now for armour.

You will be a lot tankier as you get your armour up.
Your weapon is at least decent/good so I would say just focus on armour, resists, life. Will edit in more help as I look more thoroughly.

Also get

Chilling everything that touches us let's us kill them much faster, so it's defensive and offensive at once.

Here is a link for 6 link Royal Plate Armours. Not corrupted. Well worth the 100c. Be sure to buy the highest Item Level on you can. Minimum ilvl84
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Settlers/P2gWLvDiL
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 10, 2024, 5:10:07 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
New Level 100 PoB. Just 1 node changed to fix mana issue shown in videos. Obviously I can still beat stuff but would be a lot faster with new change.

https://pobb.in/jA6NGbKqqcPj

Wouldn't speccing into the leech node between crit multi and blind clusters work just as well if not better? You get full mana back on each slam even single target, no? Also adds some life leech if you ever do take damage.
"
Darthmedivh wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
New Level 100 PoB. Just 1 node changed to fix mana issue shown in videos. Obviously I can still beat stuff but would be a lot faster with new change.

https://pobb.in/jA6NGbKqqcPj

Wouldn't speccing into the leech node between crit multi and blind clusters work just as well if not better? You get full mana back on each slam even single target, no? Also adds some life leech if you ever do take damage.

My issue was skill cost in the videos not returning mana. I can leap slam once on a mob to fill mana with just the .4% leech node we have.

The node change took an Ice Crash + Seismic Cry combo from 88 mana cost to 72 which is a massive difference when you have 114 mana unreserved.

Having a single jewel with damage taken recovered as % mana is also a massive mana gain for us but I do not have one worth wearing currently.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 10, 2024, 5:50:20 PM
Thank you everyone for making Ice Crash happen after years of it being a very out of date skill.

I am considering this guide done. Though I will still be here for questions and may post gear updates, new videos, etc.

The atlas is done. The guide is done. Cheers. Time to take a little break and hang with friends this weekend. <3

/played 8 days 2 hours

Edit: Only item I want that I do not have is Watchers Eye. Don't even need it but it's more cold pen, so wanted.

Edit added a life mastery node to front page.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 10, 2024, 6:43:59 PM
A question about axe mastery "Enemies Killed by your Hits are destroyed" - why do we take it if we already freeze and shatter? Or this mastery guarantees shatter?
"
Roleless wrote:
A question about axe mastery "Enemies Killed by your Hits are destroyed" - why do we take it if we already freeze and shatter? Or this mastery guarantees shatter?

It keeps us from having to deal with almost ALL on death effects.

Plus Herald of Ice : "IF you shatter an enemy..."
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 11, 2024, 10:14:55 AM
noob question
what would you level with in early acts?
"
WarriorX10 wrote:
noob question

Earthshatter. It's super fun until you get Ice Crash. Even without a warcry early on you can just leap slam on it for a bonus boom.

Added to front page info as well.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 11, 2024, 4:28:49 PM
Any recommendations for what I should spend on next? Have like 7d saved up. I was thinking of changing the faster attack speed enchant on weapon to like either more damage per endurance charge or just the more cold damage. I know I need a better belt, I don't need the dex anymore. Been thinking of removing frost bomb, slapping max level precision with arrogance support and changing undeniable to unbreakable, but unsure of where to look to see if I have enough accuracy. I was able to corrupt my gloves for +2 to auras!

https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/Illuminance_DY/GlacierSnowman?type=exp&i=11&search=skills%3DIce%2BCrash%26class%3DJuggernaut%26sort%3Dehp
Last edited by Illuminance_DY on Aug 11, 2024, 4:51:01 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
WarriorX10 wrote:
noob question

Earthshatter. It's super fun until you get Ice Crash. Even without a warcry early on you can just leap slam on it for a bonus boom.

Added to front page info as well.

Thank you!
started the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info