[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
MrChangg wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers?class=Juggernaut&skills=Ice+Crash&items=The+Pandemonius,Oskarm&weaponmode=Two+Handed+Axe&sort=ehp&heatmap=true

This is the passive heatmap of all Ice Crash Juggernauts playing this build.
Dark Blue = Very bad.
Light Blue = Bad or unreached due to level.
Other Colors = Good.

Homie, I really appreciate you reupping the build and helping to bring in enthusiasm for slams again but we're grown ass men here. I know how heat maps work and they most definitely do not operate in the context of "less chosen=bad"

There's really no need for the condescending behavior acting as though Ice Crash is bricked because people decided to deviate a few points.

You ask for help. I tell you how to fix it. You get defensive. You aren't even playing my build. You want me to build you your own Ice Crash character? No. Grow up. You are brand new to PoE. I can see your account. Follow the guide or do not get help. Simple. You already wasted enough of my time.
That's a fine looking axe you have there!
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
That's a fine looking axe you have there!

Thanks, The final slam was the low phys acc one, but it beats some bad ele dmg. Cheers.
Removed, already upgraded helm
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 10, 2024, 1:18:33 AM

Tested Whispers of Doom and dual curse setup (changed Annoint in PoB with this equipped). It is less damage than not running Frostbite. So not looking to add a dual curse setup on this build anymore. Frostbite doing basically nothing at this stage of cold reduction.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 9, 2024, 9:16:30 PM

Made a new belt. Need to Divine it.

Already made a better helm. Once they fix Taste of Hate this is perfect.

81.5k EHP. Haven't died in 3 days. Will post PoB after I level in a minute.
New bases are OP almost 2k armour on that beast. Has 70 less than my chest! Sheesh I better make a new chest lol
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 10, 2024, 12:43:04 AM
Level 97 PoB. May go to Florida to visit a friend for a week. So unsure if I will grind out more levels this week. Going to kill all the bosses tomorrow.
83k EHP.
12mil+ dmg.
Haven't seen my HP move in days.

https://pobb.in/4g4yAS0veSdp

Also, updating level 100 PoB on front page. No passive changes. Just gear.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 10, 2024, 1:15:40 AM

90k EHP now. 32k Phys max hit. Much better. Ready to kill all the bosses in game tomorrow and T17.

level 97 PoB.
https://pobb.in/DPpbCcKLt_S6
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 10, 2024, 3:20:05 AM
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Other people switched the new atlas tree and passed me up. Darn rich people. :P
I just want everyone to be a little tankier. I am crushing everything in my wake. Having the best time on ice crash in 4 years! Feels good!

It's a rad build! Another idea I got from Dirikr that might free up some passives for you is using the Impossible Escape jewel with "passives in the radius of Point Blank can be connected without being connected to your tree" to take the Fangs of Frost and Marked for Death notables.

Glad to give any ideas in any sort of ways. Help check on my poe ninja and give me any sort of upgrade tech if u have too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info