[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

Ok just following what's been stated in here, put all lvl1 cwdt gems with molten shell and frost bite, ditched the gloves for some rares. My issues now are my attack seems slow as all get out and movement speed makes me cry. I can leap around sure, but just walking... is this how it is?

Made a new wep. Average dmg went up 1.3 mil (crazy jump, 4.8 mil average dmg total) and now hit dmg at 8mil.
(enchanting culling strike on it now)
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 5, 2024, 12:09:53 AM
"
Ok just following what's been stated in here, put all lvl1 cwdt gems with molten shell and frost bite, ditched the gloves for some rares. My issues now are my attack seems slow as all get out and movement speed makes me cry. I can leap around sure, but just walking... is this how it is?

You just need some form of movement speed gain. Like my wep has onslaught and my atlas tree has movement speed gains with Niko. There are many ways in the game to get movement speed besides boots. You can also switch boots if you wish to be faster. This is just a guide. There is no law in how to gear yourself. It's more about following the Passive Tree and learning where we get our offenses and life and you adjust from there. No one ever has the exact same gear in this game, ever. We get some move speed from frenzy/bloodrage also. You could run an Onslaught flask and movement speed flask or whatever you want and have 2 extra sources of movement speed as well.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 5, 2024, 12:20:01 AM

Okay I like this wep. 92% crit without Oskarms now! ROAR! Looks mediocre but actually very high hit dmg, less atk spd. My atk speed was diminishing my hits pretty hard (onslaught and t1 atk spd was overkill) so this is better overall than my last wep that looks more precise. Overall 8+mil hit dmg now.

At this point I am looking at PoB to lower damage and add more defenses.

Working on a few ideas right now.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 5, 2024, 1:13:42 AM
I achieved FREEZING THE GAME!
100% Critical Hit Rate
100% Hit Chance.
8+ Bajillion/Million Guardian Boss DPS. Still scalable.

Removed Frostbite as it adds no additional cold reduction. AKA no dual curse annoint setup needed.

8 Endurance charges.
4 Frenzy charges.
3 Power charges.

Here is an early preview of what will be one of my guide PoBs. As a very crit damage version.

Here is my level 95 PoB Cheers friends.

https://pobb.in/OQETXIGdi8Aw

Edit: PoB updated again 8/5/24

Reached my first guide goal without a single divine drop. ROAR.

READ THE NEW INTRO ON FRONT PAGE

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 5, 2024, 3:10:26 AM
Will be able to get to my computer later to properly have a look at POBs and stuff - with Oskarm's back in, how did you end up sustaining 3 power charges?

As last time I could only do this by announcing Disciple of the Forbidden to get them pouring in on killing antrhing, rather than relying on having to kill a rare for 1 charge. so most of the time I just seemed to have 0-1 especially in boss fights!

Appreciate the response in advance and will be able to look properly in a few hrs otherwise!! :D
"
Will be able to get to my computer later to properly have a look at POBs and stuff - with Oskarm's back in, how did you end up sustaining 3 power charges?

As last time I could only do this by announcing Disciple of the Forbidden to get them pouring in on killing antrhing, rather than relying on having to kill a rare for 1 charge. so most of the time I just seemed to have 0-1 especially in boss fights!

Appreciate the response in advance and will be able to look properly in a few hrs otherwise!! :D

I actually do not need 3 power charges to hit 100% crit. Just 1-2 depending on jewels. Don't waste skill points. There is no damage boost in raising power charges past 2 for us. 1 if I had better jewel.

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 5, 2024, 4:29:30 AM
Cheers for the quick response!

So you've boosted your crit hugely through the 20% mod on the wep, Oskarm's, new jewels and the Ice golem correct? That is really nice.

Is it still worth using rare gloves and just swapping frostbite for assassin's mark in the CWDT setup at all? Something I'd like to test when I can. Or even just selfcasting that for the bossfights/juicy rares.
https://pobb.in/_cR_D0gc3NOq

I am not gonna give up! Continue to push this build, replacing axe and using bottled faith. Now sitting at 14.9 million dps. I think at this point, increasing crit multi is the way to get more dps.
"
Dirikr wrote:
https://pobb.in/_cR_D0gc3NOq

I am not gonna give up! Continue to push this build, replacing axe and using bottled faith. Now sitting at 14.9 million dps. I think at this point, increasing crit multi is the way to get more dps.

Yeah crit multi is the final scaling basically. Good work sir! I think if you get anymore damage you may freeze the PoE servers ha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info