[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Asyyra wrote:
I could use some pointers on what to upgrade next, on a budget of about 30 ex (that's what i have to spend at the moment). I feel like my DPS is lacking a bit, but I also get absolutely demolished by any kind of DoT (yes, i need a bleed immune jewel and probably more chaos res).

I use HH for clearing maps and swap Ryslatha in for bossing. I'm using Close combat over brutality, mostly because of HH to take advantage of ele conversion buffs. Swap melee splash for brutality for bossing also.

My character profile is public here https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/asyyra/characters

Also, I have this sword that I'm trying to craft
Any suggestions on how to do it? I can't think of much else but remove the cold and slam aug phys from harvest and pray to chris wilson.
(T1 phys%, T1 attack speed and T2 crit multi). The 4% attack speed implicit is slightly worse than crit multi as far as i can tell in pob, but it's very marginal.

Did you got your HH as drop or lucky somwhere else? Cause your gear is really bad compared to that high end item.

You still need awakend gems, bottled faith, a better sword/foil. Your rings and amulett are very bad. So many dead rolls and the good rolls have bad tiers, to much res on those important dmg items.

Your gloves have still a free slot.

Im sure your chance to hit chance is to low too.

I can just recommend to read the first page again and try to play after the guide and upgrade list. And please use the FAQ!

"
maxrightgame wrote:

Dude, you literally have nothing activated in your configuration, your DPS is 575k and 983k with impale
EDIT: noticed you have replica's farrul, you can sell that, get normal farrul's fur and fill all your bad slots with ease!
Disabled power charges in the config, you're still at 500k and 900k respectively

Thanks, im never mention this tab with activated/disactivated charge and etc.
Now with activated things im see about 800k, probably something not activated again.
Thanks for your help, and sorry, another little question - why you say about power charge if cat aspect give frenzy and endurance?
I jumped on the train ludafish was taking and crafted a new shield.

So sad that I only hit t2 life / inc. phys. Try to get a new amulett/ring tonight for something special ;-)

Atm im close to 100 million dps in pob. Try to hit 132 million tonight or tomorrow.
"
iunewind wrote:
"
maxrightgame wrote:

Dude, you literally have nothing activated in your configuration, your DPS is 575k and 983k with impale
EDIT: noticed you have replica's farrul, you can sell that, get normal farrul's fur and fill all your bad slots with ease!
Disabled power charges in the config, you're still at 500k and 900k respectively

Thanks, im never mention this tab with activated/disactivated charge and etc.
Now with activated things im see about 800k, probably something not activated again.
Thanks for your help, and sorry, another little question - why you say about power charge if cat aspect give frenzy and endurance?

At first I toggled power charges on since I thought you're using normal farrul, turns out you don't so I disabled it and checked the numbers again, numbers went down because even base 3 power charges give us crit!
"
maxrightgame wrote:

At first I toggled power charges on since I thought you're using normal farrul, turns out you don't so I disabled it and checked the numbers again, numbers went down because even base 3 power charges give us crit!

Ok, im dont understand nothing, probably my english even worst then my understanding of poe. Dont want waste your time anymore, thanks for your help.
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Asyyra wrote:
I could use some pointers on what to upgrade next, on a budget of about 30 ex (that's what i have to spend at the moment). I feel like my DPS is lacking a bit, but I also get absolutely demolished by any kind of DoT (yes, i need a bleed immune jewel and probably more chaos res).

I use HH for clearing maps and swap Ryslatha in for bossing. I'm using Close combat over brutality, mostly because of HH to take advantage of ele conversion buffs. Swap melee splash for brutality for bossing also.

My character profile is public here https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/asyyra/characters

Any suggestions on how to do it? I can't think of much else but remove the cold and slam aug phys from harvest and pray to chris wilson.
(T1 phys%, T1 attack speed and T2 crit multi). The 4% attack speed implicit is slightly worse than crit multi as far as i can tell in pob, but it's very marginal.

Did you got your HH as drop or lucky somwhere else? Cause your gear is really bad compared to that high end item.

You still need awakend gems, bottled faith, a better sword/foil. Your rings and amulett are very bad. So many dead rolls and the good rolls have bad tiers, to much res on those important dmg items.

I can just recommend to read the first page again and try to play after the guide and upgrade list. And please use the FAQ!

Cadiro randomly sold me the headhunter so you're correct, the HH was very lucky. Awakened gems, bottled faith, i can definitely upgrade a couple of those easily. I was going to augment chaos resistance on the gloves, but do you think attack speed would be better?

You're right, my chance to hit is only 95%, i definitely have to fix that. I can take Acuity on the right side of the tree for 98% and the rest i'll find somewhere else I guess.

I'd love to buy a better foil, but that gets expensive very quickly. Do you think it's worth it trying to craft the foil I linked?
"
Asyyra wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Asyyra wrote:

Cadiro randomly sold me the headhunter so you're correct, the HH was very lucky. Awakened gems, bottled faith, i can definitely upgrade a couple of those easily. I was going to augment chaos resistance on the gloves, but do you think attack speed would be better?

You're right, my chance to hit is only 95%, i definitely have to fix that. I can take Acuity on the right side of the tree for 98% and the rest i'll find somewhere else I guess.

I'd love to buy a better foil, but that gets expensive very quickly. Do you think it's worth it trying to craft the foil I linked?

Check my gloves.

BIS if you want to cap chaos: life, x-res, chaosres, aspect of th cat, elevated strike skills, elevated +1 frenzy.
"
Mekrat wrote:

So sad that I only hit t2 life / inc. phys. Try to get a new amulett/ring tonight for something special ;-)

Atm im close to 100 million dps in pob. Try to hit 132 million tonight or tomorrow.

Nice shield! :D
"
Blazer780 wrote:

I seriously don't know how flicker is stopping with someone who has awakened multistrike T_T. When I tested it at the very beginning. even with 4 frenzies only and awa multi, flicker never stops on single target. so I'm not sure.

As I said, flicker is not able theoretically to work infinitely on this build, even with awakened multistrike. Maybe if you are lucky or kill enemy faster than you run out of charges, but simply, with anom flicker, you spend 1 charge on cast and get 0.15*4 = 0.6 from it, so 1 cast costs 0.4 charges, meaning that it's 12.5 casts before you have no charges, with APS this build have - it's about 1.5s, so you'll have 1 more strike attempt from low cd from anom flicker, and after you need to rely to fill up charges from farull - and this happens every ~5s(12s base with 60% less from less duration support). And same math for normal flicker - it's 0.2*4 = 0.8, meaning cast cost 0.2 charges, this is 25 casts, 2x times more than anom flicker, but still, with APS around 15+, this is just 2s of flickering...

EDIT: I played around with multistrike and it looks like it triples cast time(because of repititions), that making flicker window much longer, so maybe it's actually possible to sustain it on single target though farull frenzy fills. Can't really check myself - I don't have either farull or awakened multistrike, just using flickes to fast clear low red maps :)
Last edited by theio666 on Feb 9, 2021, 11:16:52 AM
"
Mekrat wrote:

What do you shieldcrafting guys think of the shock enemies when you block mod on shields? I'm not running the skitterbots version of the build, because I rather like my amulet which grants me 2% maximum block chance instead for defensive purposes

Would that shock mod be a good suffix to craft onto a rare shield, together with %life on block and 1%dmg per 1% blockchance?
Last edited by Outrage91 on Feb 9, 2021, 11:43:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info