[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Outrage91 wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
I jumped on the train ludafish was taking and crafted a new shield.

So sad that I only hit t2 life / inc. phys. Try to get a new amulett/ring tonight for something special ;-)

Atm im close to 100 million dps in pob. Try to hit 132 million tonight or tomorrow.

What do you shieldcrafting guys think of the shock enemies when you block mod on shields? I'm not running the skitterbots version of the build, because I rather like my amulet which grants me 2% maximum block chance instead for defensive purposes

Would that shock mod be a good suffix to craft onto a rare shield, together with %life on block and 1%dmg per 1% blockchance?

It's something that came up in our conversations when talking about mods we'd possibly want. The % mana reservation / chance to block / % Life Gained on Block are both more important for the set ups we've been discussing.
Alright, thanks for the reply. Looks like for my setup this is the mod I want :)
"
Outrage91 wrote:
Alright, thanks for the reply. Looks like for my setup this is the mod I want :)

Check them out side by side in POB, not sure what mod you plan on replacing for it. The 10-15% reduced mana reservation for socketed skills opens up Herald of Purity mana immediately without needing a Pride Reservation ammy like mine. If you plan on replacing 5% life gained on block I don't think it's worth it.
I was skipping the reduced Mana mod. But thats an interesting thought still some questions arose:

How much unreserved mana are we shooting for? My Flicker is down to 22 Manacost, so I was thinking 44? But sometimes I'm still running out of mana somehow (I have manaleech jewel) - maybe that is just with some odd mapmods, I keep an enduring mana flask around for those. Also aren't we low on sockets already with that -3 sockets on weapon enchant? Can't seem to easily fit in Herald of Purity.
Last edited by Outrage91 on Feb 9, 2021, 2:44:38 PM
"
Outrage91 wrote:
I was skipping the reduced Mana mod. But thats an interesting thought still some questions arose:

How much unreserved mana are we shooting for? My Flicker is down to 22 Manacost, so I was thinking 44? But sometimes I'm still running out of mana somehow (I have manaleech jewel) - maybe that is just with some odd mapmods, I keep an enduring mana flask around for those. Also aren't we low on sockets already with that -3 sockets on weapon enchant? Can't seem to easily fit in Herald of Purity.

I shoot for 2x what Flicker costs + a bit. I don't have -3 sockets on my weapon so I suppose that could be an issue. In the normal aura build you typically have 2 sockets to do whatever you want with but having that enchant on a weapon could be a big issue.
Done Maven fight deathlessly
Here's a video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdfg0qMlEqI&t=159s&ab_channel=HankKim

Super Cool build!
BTW, nobody thought about using rare body armour with "10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit" Redeemer's mod? With that + normal flicker build will have 30% frenzy charge on hit, which is enough to sustain them without cat's aura at all(4 hits from awakened multistrike = 1.2 charges on average for each skill use).
"
theio666 wrote:
BTW, nobody thought about using rare body armour with "10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit" Redeemer's mod? With that + normal flicker build will have 30% frenzy charge on hit, which is enough to sustain them without cat's aura at all(4 hits from awakened multistrike = 1.2 charges on average for each skill use).

It kinda works. You still run into issues starting to attack vs. single target and failing to generate more frenzy charges. Had it happen 3/4 boss fights just testing.

Could have been cool if it worked better.
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
theio666 wrote:

It kinda works. You still run into issues starting to attack vs. single target and failing to generate more frenzy charges. Had it happen 3/4 boss fights just testing.

Could have been cool if it worked better.

Cool, I'm not the only one who thought of this :)
Yea, starting flicker loop may become a problem...That can be overcome with frenzy for initial charge generation, but not worth it probably
So I got my gloves kinda of together. Got some spiked gloves with +1 Frenzy +1 strike skills as the only mods but idk where to go from here. I dont wanna ruin these. I know im a noob but idk where to go from here. Never crafted before and never played harvest. Looking for a good max life roll and pref 30% chaos res if anyone has tips <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info