[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Purplecroc wrote:
So I got my gloves kinda of together. Got some spiked gloves with +1 Frenzy +1 strike skills as the only mods but idk where to go from here. I dont wanna ruin these. I know im a noob but idk where to go from here. Never crafted before and never played harvest. Looking for a good max life roll and pref 30% chaos res if anyone has tips <3

First question is what kind of open prefix do oyu have on your gloves. If its a life mod you can go with remove/add life harvest craft (2ex each craft) and try to Hit a high life role. Important is to Block all Suffix first. Since we got some stupid mods there that would cost us 2ex for nothing. So try to Block them All with res and a crafted non life mod. Do this until you got the life role you want. Then you need to remove the Suffix. Either with scour them after prefix cannot be changes or with remove harvest craft. When you got them All empty you can add Chaos mod from harvest to get the Chaos res- again if too low go for remove/add chaos(this is pretty expensive so good luck). Then you have 2 Suffix left. Either go again with another 1-2 resistances via add lightning/fire/cold and if too low again remove/add the mod. If you need attack speed too here you can go with add speed mod to hit as as Suffix. But 3 res should be fine too

Tldr
If only These two mods:
1.Craft a prefix to Block it
2. Use harvest add Chaos and one res you want(EG add lightning)
3. Remove crafted prefix
4. Craft a non life suffix
5. Use add life mod from harvest
6. Use remove/add life harvest mod until you got the life role you want
--> prefix done
7. Finish your gloves with recrafting chaos/res you chose in nr2 by using remove/add the chosen res
8. Do aspect of spider craft as last suffix
Last edited by Obermaster10 on Feb 10, 2021, 1:56:47 PM

Currently at 20-24k'ish Tooltip Flicker.

Am I missing a point that boosts me DPS?
"
Obermaster10 wrote:
"
Purplecroc wrote:
So I got my gloves kinda of together. Got some spiked gloves with +1 Frenzy +1 strike skills as the only mods but idk where to go from here. I dont wanna ruin these. I know im a noob but idk where to go from here. Never crafted before and never played harvest. Looking for a good max life roll and pref 30% chaos res if anyone has tips <3

First question is what kind of open prefix do oyu have on your gloves. If its a life mod you can go with remove/add life harvest craft (2ex each craft) and try to Hit a high life role. Important is to Block all Suffix first. Since we got some stupid mods there that would cost us 2ex for nothing. So try to Block them All with res and a crafted non life mod. Do this until you got the life role you want. Then you need to remove the Suffix. Either with scour them after prefix cannot be changes or with remove harvest craft. When you got them All empty you can add Chaos mod from harvest to get the Chaos res- again if too low go for remove/add chaos(this is pretty expensive so good luck). Then you have 2 Suffix left. Either go again with another 1-2 resistances via add lightning/fire/cold and if too low again remove/add the mod. If you need attack speed too here you can go with add speed mod to hit as as Suffix. But 3 res should be fine too

Tldr
If only These two mods:
1.Craft a prefix to Block it
2. Use harvest add Chaos and one res you want(EG add lightning)
3. Remove crafted prefix
4. Craft a non life suffix
5. Use add life mod from harvest
6. Use remove/add life harvest mod until you got the life role you want
--> prefix done
7. Finish your gloves with recrafting chaos/res you chose in nr2 by using remove/add the chosen res
8. Do aspect of spider craft as last suffix

Aspect of the Cat*

You can also just save some time/currency and:

Get the base to just:
Strike Skills & +1 Frenzy

That may be the tricky part, so we need to see your gloves. From there:

1. Beastcraft on Aspect of the Cat
2. Craft on Life via bench
3. Harvest craft aug Chaos, remove/add chaos until you have the chaos roll you want
4. Harvest craft aug Element of your choice, remove/add until you have the Ele Res roll you want

Done.

Then later, when you have some currency to blow, go back and try to get T1-T2 life via harvest.
Last edited by Ludafish on Feb 10, 2021, 4:52:27 PM
"

Currently at 20-24k'ish Tooltip Flicker.

Am I missing a point that boosts me DPS?

You need levels, finish Blades of cunning nodes. Outside of that you may just be missing something in your configuration.
Is it better to aim for a 200pdps paradoxica or a 450pdps foil?

Also, I saw in the guide you recommended anomalous impale, but i see everyone using the superior one. Is there any reason for this?

Thanks!
"
Zhildan wrote:
Is it better to aim for a 200pdps paradoxica or a 450pdps foil?

Also, I saw in the guide you recommended anomalous impale, but i see everyone using the superior one. Is there any reason for this?

Thanks!

I would suggest Paradoxica if you don't plan on getting a getting awakened multistrike soon. Having a lower APS helps sustain Flicker without it.

Anomalous Impale good for capping Impale chance if you get a Watcher's eye without 25% chance to Impale.
"my first 2-3 days were extremely bad and I literary farmed only ~8ex first 3 days" - TS.

Can anyone, like, share a farming strategy? xD I'm like a month in and barely have 6ex...
How are you guys doing it? =\
You can PM me if you don't want to share it with everyone xD
Last edited by Prof549 on Feb 11, 2021, 3:11:54 AM
"
Prof549 wrote:
"my first 2-3 days were extremely bad and I literary farmed only ~8ex first 3 days" - TS.

Can anyone, like, share a farming strategy? xD I'm like a month in and barely have 6ex...

I'll second that.
"
Prof549 wrote:

You are doing something extremely wrong then...
Right now, easiest strat is chaining canyons/other valdo rest maps with 2x harb nodes +
Unavailable
watchstone with 1x this mod + maybe mod for additional currency shards(on other watchstones in that region). Very easy to setup(since you can control which maps drops with watchstones you can just make 90%/all of maps drop from valdo rest depending on your atlas), profitable, but you would need surrender shield or other shield with "recover 5% life on block", othervise I'm not sure that you'll be able to survive with your gear.
Last edited by theio666 on Feb 11, 2021, 3:51:09 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
theio666 wrote:
...profitable, but you would need...
To invest 15ex for such watchstone alone(or hope for it to drop and then to waste a metric ton of alterations to roll harbingers) with questionable rate of outcome?

Even seen topics about GGG nerfing that and other conspiracies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info