[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Guys, i have a question about Molten Shell on LMB - its work ok, but promlem it is im not use LMB for moving, cause this long static pressure affect pain in my fingers. Im use Space bar instead.
So im have a problem - if place Molten Shell on spacebar, this work only as molten shell cast and not moving my char.

There is any setting in game for fix this? Im dont want use side apps for remapping keyboard/mous.
play this skill with lock step. !!! thank me later
Im undesrtand nothing, like Jhone Snow.
Was on cyclon version with about 1-2m total dps in POB.

Now im switched to flicker. And im see 170k total dps on POB.
Ok, its not leveled gems but im try to "levelup" it in POB to 20/20 and im have 200k dps.
If im load budget or midgame pobs from guide im see good value with several Millions of dps, when im load back my im see my funny 170k.
What im miss?

p.s. first time play Flicker strike and its awefull. Its fast jitter/flickering screen all the time. How do you play this? )) Its so discomfort in my taste.
Last edited by iunewind on Feb 8, 2021, 10:41:04 AM
"
iunewind wrote:

Ok, its not leveled gems but im try to "levelup" it in POB to 20/20 and im have 200k dps.
If im load budget or midgame pobs from guide im see good value with several Millions of dps, when im load back my im see my funny 170k.
What im miss?

p.s. first time play Flicker strike and its awefull. Its fast jitter/flickering screen all the time. How do you play this? )) Its so discomfort in my taste.

Try watching ur hp bar instead of a battle field and listen to the sound of fire bubble that can blow u up and then avoid it.
Then press all flasks, hold flicker button until u get to a boss.
Then watch on a screen again :)
Hey thanks for the guide :) ive been playing this the last few days but im having problems sustaining frenzy charges lol. any pointers?
"
Hey thanks for the guide :) ive been playing this the last few days but im having problems sustaining frenzy charges lol. any pointers?

Never mind read that it was frenzy charges, not mana! Did you take the + 1 frenzy charge in the tree?
Last edited by OnlyThor on Feb 8, 2021, 6:30:51 PM
Loving the build!! Question. If I get +2 strike skills elevated mod on gloves can i drop melee splash on 6l for clearing?
"

Matematically speaking, this build can not sustain frenzy charges infinitely on single target. Basically, on average, you have 10 flicker casts till you run out of charges for your setup, so after losing all charges you will need to refill charges with farull proc. You can do following:
1)upgrade max charge number from 4 to 5, that will increase avg cast number to 14,
2)put swift afl in gloves, that will get you charge refill more often
3)get lower attack speed - that will make you cast your avg casts slower = closer to farull refill
4)get anomalous blood rage - that will increase avg casts to 12 for 4 max charges and 17 for 5 max charges(+ slower attack speed = more time till farull refill)
5)get another quality flicker strike. Build suggests anomalous to get the ability to faster recast. But normal flicker strike will allow you to even better sustain charges
Normal flicker with 5 max charges = 25 casts on average, 2.5 times more than you have now! And adding on top of that anom blood rage will increase that number to 35 casts on average!

Btw, raider without gloves mod for full refill will have around 200+ casts for 4 charges lol
"
WickedBear wrote:
Getting exploded pretty bad in T14+. Is it my chaos resist that's making me feel like paper? Last season I don't remember having this issue until messing with delirium.

Damage low -- but I assume replacing my weapon is the only thing thats going to move the needle on that.

https://pastebin.com/rG56t2F8

u feel squishy? please check FaQ on how to improve durablity.
you feel your dps is low? please check FaQ on how to improve your dps.
it's all there if u wanna know what's missing.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Feb 9, 2021, 3:33:24 AM
"
Naz7 wrote:
"
iunewind wrote:

What im miss?

Try watching ur hp bar instead of a battle field and listen to the sound of fire bubble that can blow u up and then avoid it.
Then press all flasks, hold flicker button until u get to a boss.
Then watch on a screen again :)

lol. anyway man, probably your dps is low cause u didn't check anything in config? also the switch to flicker requires so many mandatory things to sustain so please check the FaQ for that.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Feb 9, 2021, 3:33:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info