EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Expedition].170:1 Terrible patch = terrible economy. *shrugs*

Based on the sudden upsurge in EX price, the bots must be back. Its not like fractured blueprints went away.
"
Herculite wrote:
Based on the sudden upsurge in EX price, the bots must be back. Its not like fractured blueprints went away.

bots never went away either. just your assumption that exalts were low in price because they were getting banned in some form or another.

fractured blueprints didn't go away, but the players doing them did!

also, people sold all their exalts, dumping the price. now its bouncing back trying to find its equilibrium.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Herculite wrote:

bots never went away either. just your assumption that exalts were low in price because they were getting banned in some form or another.

fractured blueprints didn't go away, but the players doing them did!

also, people sold all their exalts, dumping the price. now its bouncing back trying to find its equilibrium.

When I heard bots were down this league I did my google searching found bot forums and it was in fact correct. Bots not going away doesn't mean major botting sites where people pay for access (I had no idea these even existed until I searched) were frantically trying to get them working again. Its foolish to think this doesn't have a major impact on the economy as these people buy ex to sell to idiots who RMT and pump in basically near to unlimited chaos via the recipie.

"
Herculite wrote:
When I heard bots were down this league I did my google searching found bot forums and it was in fact correct. Bots not going away doesn't mean major botting sites where people pay for access (I had no idea these even existed until I searched) were frantically trying to get them working again. Its foolish to think this doesn't have a major impact on the economy as these people buy ex to sell to idiots who RMT and pump in basically near to unlimited chaos via the recipie.

except none of it is confirmed, at all.

this is like saying oh my maps stopped dropping so i did a google search and look other ppl complaining about it so yup its confirmed GGG nerfed map drops AGAIN

its all hearsay. and hearsay is in fact, not fact.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Herculite wrote:

except none of it is confirmed, at all.

this is like saying oh my maps stopped dropping so i did a google search and look other ppl complaining about it so yup its confirmed GGG nerfed map drops AGAIN

its all hearsay. and hearsay is in fact, not fact.

The bots being broken is only heresay to you. Unless bot makers made fake sites and had fake posts complaining about their fake bots being fake broken, which seems like a lot of work for misinformation, at least some of the botting programs were broken at the start of the league its a fact to me.
Last edited by Herculite on Oct 29, 2020, 12:20:20 AM
"
Herculite wrote:
its a fact to me.

thats nice
1:75

fuck this

no change but bots to more than double in price in 3 days
"
teodar1987 wrote:

fuck this

BECAUSE IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BOTS FFS
Deliver pain exquisite
"
ultratiem wrote:
"
teodar1987 wrote:

fuck this

BECAUSE IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BOTS FFS

It had to do with bots the first 2-3 weeks, not many people had those trinkets at that time. When chaos started to go under 70c is when most streamers started to use the trinket + grand heist copy thing.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Oct 30, 2020, 5:29:42 AM
the title has not been changed to reflect the new 83:1, GGG finally got to the OP!!!!!11!!111!!1
The cabal is closing in!!!!!!!!!`111!11!
They're at my door, save yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!dn wsj'n vskv X>zx fzb sn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info