[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

Sand Stance all day, Blood is useless for the build. As for mana problems, you need an Enlighten Support gem attached to Arctic Armor/F&S/HoAG so you can actually operate. I'd suggest ditching AA initially too and swapping it for like Vitality or something more lightweight. Being stuck on ~30 mana on no regen maps is a bad time if you like to roll around a lot.
"
greenrasp wrote:
"
Slottm wrote:
This is one aspect i've noticed as well, my defenses seem to be much higher than the strength version, or other people that seem to have issues with it. The version I'm playing (acrobatics) has no issues living. Ariane, also invest in a cinderswallow flask - 3% life every time you kill something is HUGE in clearing.

But strength stacking or not is not the factor here. Its basically divine flesh vs non divine flesh. Im still playing acro/phase acro, with all the defence layers.

Yes and no, everything comes at an opportunity cost.
You are using lethal pride, 2 inertias
No heart of oak

Arguable that these jewels can come at the cost of defense/resists on jewels, and heart of oak is definite defense.

Also, I suggest getting a cinderswallow flask asap, huge boost for clearing.
So I crafted this quiver it has chaos multi and +1 arrows but the rest of the stats are garbage, should I try and sell it or just keep it?

Hi boyz,

What do you think about str stackin version of SA ? Is it worth to min max it when am lookin for fast maper / endgame build. ? What about surivality of this version?

Anyone tried it? THnks in avance for info.
"
wuttenq wrote:
Hi boyz,

What do you think about str stackin version of SA ? Is it worth to min max it when am lookin for fast maper / endgame build. ? What about surivality of this version?

Anyone tried it? THnks in avance for info.

It can be comparable in terms of survivability, depends how much you want, what auras you opt to go with. You lose elusive from boots, thats one thing you can't really replace.

I'm pretty happy with my setup, changed few things, some more expensive as bottled faith, ditched arctic armour in favor of malevolence, broke 30mil in pob with thorn arrows (no Coralito's Signature flask).
Playing with huge dps is pretty fun, bosses die really fast, almost doesn't feel like dot build anymore, shit gets drained so rapidly.

I'm wondering about watchers eye viability with this mod:
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence

It feels this should make more impact than chaos multi, since less damage will get "wasted" on bosses. I know total dps stays same, it doesn't change it, but over certain period of time we will do more dps. Seems useful on a build that ramps poison on bosses to the level, you can tell that if boss had 3x more health, it would die maybe 2-3s later, poison dps is so high towards the end of its regular hp.
"
Sand Stance all day, Blood is useless for the build. As for mana problems, you need an Enlighten Support gem attached to Arctic Armor/F&S/HoAG so you can actually operate. I'd suggest ditching AA initially too and swapping it for like Vitality or something more lightweight. Being stuck on ~30 mana on no regen maps is a bad time if you like to roll around a lot.

I understand but that still doesnt explain how i keep up all 4 buffs including aspect of the spider considering it puts me at 113% reserved mana.
It should be 100% to run all four of those because they're all 25% reservation skills. If it's more than that, then you've got some supports attached to them somewhere which isn't ideal.
"
It should be 100% to run all four of those because they're all 25% reservation skills. If it's more than that, then you've got some supports attached to them somewhere which isn't ideal.

This.

If one links the aura/herald to support gems that increase mana reservation, one will end up having to reserve more mana than one has to.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Hi, loving this build so far. The build really starts to shine once invested enough.

I have a question for the focus mechanic. I'm quite lazy to manually pop focus to do burst damage, so I have currently binded focus on my LMB so it procs automatically while I move around. I'm wondering whether this is a big dps loss or not.
Last edited by SungGG on Oct 9, 2020, 11:28:17 PM
"
SungGG wrote:
Hi, loving this build so far. The build really starts to shine once invested enough.

I have a question for the focus mechanic. I'm quite lazy to manually pop focus to do burst damage, so I have currently binded focus on my LMB so it procs automatically while I move around. I'm wondering whether this is a big dps loss or not.

I also binded Focus on my LMB in Harvest. I did have Focus (Ailment duration on helm and 120% Fortify on chest). I do have a reserved Focus on my MMB for boss that I rarely used.

Some footages:
https://youtu.be/boUL0fMGvcE?t=14
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info