[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

can u repost your POB says its for an older version and i cant load it
"
FlashR7 wrote:
I love the look and thought of this build, it's honestly impressive how much work has gone into putting all of this together. It's my first time playing a build that isn't spell based, and also my first DoT build. I'm certain that I'm messing it up severely, because I can barely do t12 maps with my setup. Could you guide me on what my next steps should be? I spent basically all of my money rolling this chest piece and getting it 6L so I would like to use it lol. I have another character I'm using to farm since this one isn't cutting it atm.

I would appreciate any guidance you could offer https://pastebin.com/DxHprVW4

If damage is your problem; first big upgrade is the elder bow- you don't need it 6L since you have the chest. A decent elder bow is like 50% more dps. Awakened added chaos damage is only like 5c now- get one asap. Then you need any quiver with an extra arrow if you cant make the awakener arrow+ dot multi quiver yet. Add a despair on hit ring and you will be golden. Also when rerolling to a build no matter what it is and then trying to go straight to red maps without buying 20/20 gems will feel bad. all those 20/20s add up. 21 on scourge and vile toxin add efficient dps too.

Defense is more complicated- its kind of the tree, auras and gear all clicking into place. The dps definitely easier to get in this build than the tankyness.
Thanks for the tips, I'll work on crafting the bow for now then. I just crafted a shaper quiver with +1 arrow so that's done now at least.
Thanks for the hard work, was hoping for some advice i still feel pretty squish especially during big fights ie die to sirus, died to elder. Im pretty sure the things I should upgrade are to craft a +1 arrow chaos mult quiver and a duration of ailments helmet. Should i change over my chest to this other option as i can craft increased effect of fortify? I am working on a strength stacking belt and a better lethal pride. Should I try to fit in natural affinity? Thanks in advance for advice.

"
Thanks for the hard work, was hoping for some advice i still feel pretty squish especially during big fights ie die to sirus, died to elder. Im pretty sure the things I should upgrade are to craft a +1 arrow chaos mult quiver and a duration of ailments helmet. Should i change over my chest to this other option as i can craft increased effect of fortify? I am working on a strength stacking belt and a better lethal pride. Should I try to fit in natural affinity? Thanks in advance for advice.

There are some inefficiency in your current gears.

1) Envy grants some sweet flat chaos which you don't really need since you are stacking strength with Replica Alberon that gives huge flat chaos damage. There are 2 options: a) Astramentis + Hardened Scars or Aul(Malev) + WE + Hardened Scars. In both scenarios, you would want to spec to Utmost Might. Btw, option (a) is more straightforward. It gives you all the intel you need as well.

2) Your helm needs some tweaks. Life, ailment duration while Focus.

3) You would want to try to spec to Rampart (on your path to Utmost Might). Together with 25% fortify mod on helm, it gives a total of 30% less damage taken from hits. Rampart is also a good DPS boost.

4) Since you are using Snakebite, you may want to grab Frenzy gem to generate frenzy charges on bosses.

5) You should not use Abyss jewel on the tree. Using a searching eye on your stygian vise with flat accuracy, life, and small flat fire damage.

6) You have only 76% hit chance. That's a huge red flag. You want that over 98%. Farsight and Acuity are among the good wheels for capping hit rate. If it is still doesn't help, grab Precision.

7) You have blind support on the 6-link SA. Needless to say how inefficient it is.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
5) You should not use Abyss jewel on the tree. Using a searching eye on your stygian vise with flat accuracy, life, and small flat fire damage.
TIL - derp, I have no fire on my gear >.>
"
Slottm wrote:
"

Ehhh my bad. This is only applied for the non-strength stacking variant. :P
--
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
Slottm wrote:
"

Wait, don't I need a little fire for ignite for cinderswallow? or am I mistaken
"
Slottm wrote:
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
Slottm wrote:

Wait, don't I need a little fire for ignite for cinderswallow? or am I mistaken

You do want that little flat fire since you are doing non-strength stacking variant. lol

Btw, Mia-Blast Rain can ignite just fine. But getting flat fire on any of your gears will allow SA to ignite, allowing a bit more flexibility in mapping.
--
Hey Wolfie loving the build! Can you post your current build as PoB won't load any of the links on the guide because "unknown passive tree version" i was looking for the IR build but didn't see a PoB for it. i am playing harvest. Thanks
Last edited by skudoosh on Oct 12, 2020, 3:29:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info