[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Harmless88 wrote:
"
hydre57 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/u6Cnb4fV

I tried in pob too and I get more damage with 7-1-1 and kicking ice out maybe I don't have enough minion damage outside the jewels to make 8-1 worth it.

I have 9.5 ex and can get some more if I sell my cortex map.

My gloves are really shitty(I used these just to make things work because of dexterity), maybe I should start there.

It's my second league, first one was the famous king of summoner zombie one and it was so much easier to gear since it's mostly unique. I'm not used to balance so many rares yet and I'm afraid of a bad purchase.

Edit: I totally forgot but I linked increased duration and self cast convocation if needed, it's indeed smoother !

I noticed you only have one rotten claw node, that brings you to 80%. Need two nodes for 100%. Also you forgot to turn on minions are at full health on POB, brings your dps up.

Your dps with that checked:

1.5 x 8 = 12m dps

1.7 x 7 = 11.9m dps

So you get about exactly the same, 8 stone will have better clear I suppose and free up a gem slot.

I dont see a flesh and stone/maim in your setup.

What does increased duration do for convocation?

You can save two skill points by dropping call to Slaughter on that top cluster jewel, it is not great for this build as we will never benefit from the "minions created recently..." buffs

Ty for answer.

I saw 90% on pob, would 100% impale chance make a big difference?

Increased duration do nothing for convocation but I switched convocation to wand and added increased duration.

I'll switch ice golem for maim.

I didn't have full life and impale damage on my pob, tried online but didn't get the same result. I got 400k more for 3 kind of golems but you are right about clear speed anyway.
What about the free gem then? Minion life? I'm not sure the chaos one can die anyway ...

Pob is wrong, rotten claws is on top.

I'm reluctant about flesh and stone. I ran out of mana a few times from molten shell auto cast and flame dash(or maybe something else happened, I'm a noob after all). Is it worth taking knowing this for 16% increased damage?

For gears, if I understood everything well. I want a 40% dmg helm with some life and resistances if possible. Two vermillion ring with minion damage. Gloves with minion damages, life and resistances. Better boots with more resistances and more life if possible.Belt with % life but later since it's maybe the most expensive and even later awakened gems if I don't drop some. I also have to get 100 dex somewhere.
Last edited by hydre57 on Mar 31, 2020, 6:21:16 PM
"
hydre57 wrote:

Ty for answer.

I saw 90% on pob, would 100% impale chance make a big difference?

It should be 40% from impale. 20% from dreabanner and then 40% from rotten claws x2. Not sure why your pob said 90%

"
hydre57 wrote:

What about the free gem then? Minion life? I'm not sure the chaos one can die anyway ...

I like Portal for Quality of life, you could also add Enlighten to your auras to ease your mana woes.

"
hydre57 wrote:

I'm reluctant about flesh and stone. I ran out of mana a few times from molten shell auto cast and flame dash(or maybe something else happened, I'm a noob after all). Is it worth taking knowing this for 16% increased damage?

On my Pob flesh and stone with maim support adds 250k dps per golem. That's significant. You could just use a mana pot on no regen maps. or enlighten your auras.

"
hydre57 wrote:

For gears, if I understood everything well. I want a 40% dmg helm with some life and resistances if possible. Two vermillion ring with minion damage. Gloves with minion damages, life and resistances. Better boots with more resistances and more life if possible.Belt with % life but later since it's maybe the most expensive and even later awakened gems if I don't drop some. I also have to get 100 dex somewhere.

Those are all nice to haves with extra currency, the dps is already top notch. You might want to check out a few comments back, a guy posted about using Divine Flesh. It requires a lot of chaos on your gear, but it adds the one thing this build isnt top notch at which is survivability.
Last edited by Harmless88 on Mar 31, 2020, 6:38:27 PM
Can someone tell me how to configure pob or configure it for me to find out how much dps I am doing right now?
Can someone check my golem cd and golem attack speed? i feel like something is off with it if anyone could help out

https://pastebin.com/XN1suJYP
"
Malogrek wrote:
Can someone check my golem cd and golem attack speed? i feel like something is off with it if anyone could help out

https://pastebin.com/XN1suJYP

Ravenous Horde has a 10% chance to give your minions onslaught on kill. So if you're doing maps your stone golems atks go from 2.58 to 2.81.

At 2.81 atk speed that's 1.06s to complete slam and ur CD is 1.09. So because the CD isn't done, your stone golem will basic attack which delays your next slam by 0.9s every time.

Easy fix = swap 1 eminence for harmony (-20% atk speed, +60% minion damage). That way onslaught doesnt mess up your slams while mapping.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Apr 1, 2020, 12:42:17 AM
heyo, this is my first league and this is the first build I've taken to end game. I thoroughly enjoy it. I've reached awakening lvl 8 with some difficulty, but nothing too crazy. I'm having lots of problems though with my level, I've been stuck at 92 for days now, playing 12 hours a day because I'm dying so damn much. I've spent hours looking at the build and it seems the only way to acquire more hp is through getting a bunch of min maxed items that have extra hp, which is stupidly expemsive. I can't even do awakening lvl 8 even though I earned it, sirus is just too hard as I don't do enough damage. I've tried my best to follow this build as much as I can but some items are just stupidly expensive.

This is my PoB, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
https://pastebin.com/XUfh1tX7
hi all :),

So looking for advice.

where do you slot in the extra harmony's? i have 4 in now and heading to the jewel socket where the fifth will go. when i look at people's profiles it looks like they have extra jewel sockets coming off of the clusters (2 per cluster) that i don't seem to have.

Also next upgrade advice would be great please.

Thanks,
"
hi all :),

So looking for advice.

where do you slot in the extra harmony's? i have 4 in now and heading to the jewel socket where the fifth will go. when i look at people's profiles it looks like they have extra jewel sockets coming off of the clusters (2 per cluster) that i don't seem to have.

Also next upgrade advice would be great please.

Thanks,

Well, you just have the wrong cluster jewels. You need some with 2 socket but it's expensive. I'm not sure it's worth using cluster jewels before you get some.
Can we get an update with where the build is at now with things like a finished skill tree please? love the build. tons of fun
Voices is the way to go to make huge dmg boost :) but u need to have 3 passives or 1 passives version. Those with 7 or 5 passives r kinda bad because we need to drop more passives on our tree.
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info