[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
RoyalTee wrote:
I just switched from the ice golem build to this one and so far I like this way much better. The only problem I'm having is that I die constantly on T15's and 16's... what's the secret to surviving?

Easiest improvement is to use CWDT (lv 1) + Molten Shell (lv 10) + increased duration (20/20).

But the big survivability improvement comes from Divine Flesh corrupted notable via Glorious Vanity Xibaqua

Edit: So I just did all the hard stuff in the game. This about sums up the "difficulty"

Simulacrum is the only sketchy bit. Uber elder might not be deathless for those who've never done the fight before.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Mar 31, 2020, 1:32:49 PM
Does anyone have an updated Path of Building link with the new jewel clusters?
"
skyscan wrote:
"
RoyalTee wrote:
I just switched from the ice golem build to this one and so far I like this way much better. The only problem I'm having is that I die constantly on T15's and 16's... what's the secret to surviving?

Easiest improvement is to use CWDT (lv 1) + Molten Shell (lv 10) + increased duration (20/20).

But the big survivability improvement comes from Divine Flesh corrupted notable via Glorious Vanity Xibaqua

Edit: So I just did all the hard stuff in the game. This about sums up the "difficulty"

Simulacrum is the only sketchy bit. Uber elder might not be deathless for those who've never done the fight before.

You dumped convocation for increased duration?

Didn't you got some issue where you lost your golems to pathing issue because you can dash and they can't? Is it just for bossing and you keep convocation for mapping?
I, too, shifted from Bamper's to the CIP build, mostly because I don't make exalts like a lot of people seem to, and i don't have the coin to craft killer gear.

The dps boost is significant, but the death count went waaaay up. i'm much more squishy now. feels super glass-cannon. I could be wrong, maybe the armor is an absolute requirement, but i'm a long ways away from 4.5ex

Sky - Where do you socket Glorious Vanity?
"
hydre57 wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
"
RoyalTee wrote:

You dumped convocation for increased duration?

Didn't you got some issue where you lost your golems to pathing issue because you can dash and they can't? Is it just for bossing and you keep convocation for mapping?

No I didn't. You can see convocation in the gif, it's the middle mouse button.

"
P1mento wrote:
I, too, shifted from Bamper's to the CIP build, mostly because I don't make exalts like a lot of people seem to, and i don't have the coin to craft killer gear.

The dps boost is significant, but the death count went waaaay up. i'm much more squishy now. feels super glass-cannon. I could be wrong, maybe the armor is an absolute requirement, but i'm a long ways away from 4.5ex

Sky - Where do you socket Glorious Vanity?

Here:

I also gave up a jewel socket for this small cluster

Also take this pantheon, it's op with divine flesh

I might as well make my own guide for phys-based version of stone golems. The differences are starting to be substantial compared to the ele conversion

Last edited by FoldedCorner on Mar 31, 2020, 2:23:33 PM
"
hydre57 wrote:

Btw, what are the priority to buy for cold iron point except the armor, already got one?
Helm with life support, more golem life, +3 minion and around 40% minion dmg?

So since the build has higher dps with 8 stone golem, 1 chaos golem. I dont really see minion life/+3 minion as a priority for the helm if it will just have one golem on it.

To me the high priority would be Life/Resists including Chaos/Minion damage/speed.

Best helm would be something with nearby enemies take increased physical damage, and minion damage/life.
"
skyscan wrote:

I might as well make my own guide for phys-based version of stone golems. The differences are starting to be substantial compared to the ele conversion

At this point it is a completely different build. A new guide would be a great idea.

Also great call with Divine Flesh, I am feeling a lot less fragile.
Last edited by Harmless88 on Mar 31, 2020, 4:53:03 PM
If anyone with more knowledge then myself wouldnt mind looking at my char and make any suggestions Id appreciate it. Trying to balance nodes but i did not take mana nodes for mom yet. And then theres cluster jewels now so that changes things as well. I am using one atm. But any advice would be appreciated. My life feels low but I dunno.
https://pastebin.com/u6Cnb4fV

I tried in pob too and I get more damage with 7-1-1 and kicking ice out maybe I don't have enough minion damage outside the jewels to make 8-1 worth it.

I have 9.5 ex and can get some more if I sell my cortex map.

My gloves are really shitty(I used these just to make things work because of dexterity), maybe I should start there.

It's my second league, first one was the famous king of summoner zombie one and it was so much easier to gear since it's mostly unique. I'm not used to balance so many rares yet and I'm afraid of a bad purchase.

Edit: I totally forgot but I linked increased duration and self cast convocation if needed, it's indeed smoother !
Last edited by hydre57 on Mar 31, 2020, 5:09:42 PM
"
hydre57 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/u6Cnb4fV

I tried in pob too and I get more damage with 7-1-1 and kicking ice out maybe I don't have enough minion damage outside the jewels to make 8-1 worth it.

I have 9.5 ex and can get some more if I sell my cortex map.

My gloves are really shitty(I used these just to make things work because of dexterity), maybe I should start there.

It's my second league, first one was the famous king of summoner zombie one and it was so much easier to gear since it's mostly unique. I'm not used to balance so many rares yet and I'm afraid of a bad purchase.

Edit: I totally forgot but I linked increased duration and self cast convocation if needed, it's indeed smoother !

I noticed you only have one rotten claw node, that brings you to 80%. Need two nodes for 100%. Also you forgot to turn on minions are at full health on POB, brings your dps up.

Your dps with that checked:

1.5 x 8 = 12m dps

1.7 x 7 = 11.9m dps

So you get about exactly the same, 8 stone will have better clear I suppose and free up a gem slot.

I dont see a flesh and stone/maim in your setup.

What does increased duration do for convocation?

You can save two skill points by dropping call to Slaughter on that top cluster jewel, it is not great for this build as we will never benefit from the "minions created recently..." buffs
Last edited by Harmless88 on Mar 31, 2020, 5:42:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info