[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Bamper can you show us how your three looks with the voices? What other jewels we need?

Thanks! :)
i dont know if im doing something wrong, still have to get the +1 armour, the helmet enchant and the wand, but if i check your golems using clayshaper as im doing pob says they do like 790k or something like that even usin my skills your golems do 590k and if i go to pob with my tree and items it says im doing 100k per golem, i dont know what can i be missing or what could ive done wrong but its like 1/6 of your damage, and im afraid ill have some troubles doing t14+

https://pastebin.com/75weAJUA

this is my pob^

thanks in advance
Can some one pls post a pic of how they connected all the gems in this build . I just started playing poe 1 wk ago so i dont have much idea
You can pm me
Thank you
Last edited by udaybhai on Apr 1, 2020, 8:58:56 AM
"
twitch_cadc wrote:
heyo, this is my first league and this is the first build I've taken to end game. I thoroughly enjoy it. I've reached awakening lvl 8 with some difficulty, but nothing too crazy. I'm having lots of problems though with my level, I've been stuck at 92 for days now, playing 12 hours a day because I'm dying so damn much. I've spent hours looking at the build and it seems the only way to acquire more hp is through getting a bunch of min maxed items that have extra hp, which is stupidly expemsive. I can't even do awakening lvl 8 even though I earned it, sirus is just too hard as I don't do enough damage. I've tried my best to follow this build as much as I can but some items are just stupidly expensive.

This is my PoB, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
https://pastebin.com/XUfh1tX7

You could check out the Cold Iron Point build posted a little bit back.

I've got 8 stone golems doing 1.4M dps each.

90% physical damage reduction, Crit immune
Max elemental resists, 85% chaos resist with Divine Flesh.

Only around 4k hp, but I just got to lvl 94.
Have done 20/20 Simulacrum/AL8 Sirus/Shaper/Elder

Adding Divine Flesh and chaos resistance really helped with survive, For instance I used to always die atleast once against Eradicator, now hes a cake walk.
Last edited by Harmless88 on Apr 1, 2020, 9:26:28 AM
Hi, guys.

Can you help me with few questions about auras:
1) Flesh and Stone with Maim support - we mast be in the Sand Stance or in the Flesh Stance for higher dps? Or doesn't matter because we have Maim Support?
2) Pride - this aura have very small radius and for higher dps we must stay exactly in the boss to apply aura to him? Running around on safely distance from boss grants nothing for dps?
"
Pundy4ok wrote:
Hi, guys.

Can you help me with few questions about auras:
1) Flesh and Stone with Maim support - we mast be in the Sand Stance or in the Flesh Stance for higher dps? Or doesn't matter because we have Maim Support?

Flesh stance, maim wont do anything in sand stance. You should get a jewel in your belt that gives your minions blind and taunt.

"
Pundy4ok wrote:

2) Pride - this aura have very small radius and for higher dps we must stay exactly in the boss to apply aura to him? Running around on safely distance from boss grants nothing for dps?

its a significant dps increase, also with your minions taunting a boss you should be able to hang out around behind the boss while your golems delete him. Sirus for example I feel a lot safer the closer to him rather than being far away.

"
Harmless88 wrote:

You should get a jewel in your belt that gives your minions blind and taunt.

Thank you. Bought a belt and jewel, fortunately they are very cheap, 10c each.
1. So how does the calculation between slam and attack speed work? I am not good at math so the explanation in a few pages ago didnt make much sense to me.

2. Is my CD / AS ratio good for slam or can I remove something? As for how much I got it I should path to redemption and get the AS from there aswell to even it out?

3. Does the physical melee gloves explicit add to golem dmg?
"
eltiobal wrote:
i dont know if im doing something wrong, still have to get the +1 armour, the helmet enchant and the wand, but if i check your golems using clayshaper as im doing pob says they do like 790k or something like that even usin my skills your golems do 590k and if i go to pob with my tree and items it says im doing 100k per golem, i dont know what can i be missing or what could ive done wrong but its like 1/6 of your damage, and im afraid ill have some troubles doing t14+

https://pastebin.com/75weAJUA

this is my pob^

thanks in advance

Hi, at a glance there are several things you are missing about calculating your damage, you are not including several buffs you have.
1.- You need to check what people have selected on the configuration section of pob. For example: Frenzy/power charges on minions (from Victarios Shield + necromantic aegis) , shock from storm brand , elemental equilibrium , etc.
2.- You don't have elemental equilibrium in your tree
3.- Your gems are low level and have no quality , a big upgrade would be buying a lvl 21 Stone Golem

Checking and fixing those things put your dmg around 300k.
Seeing you are just starting the build (you are missing all the expensive items) i would recommend looking for the CIP version several people are trying , its a lot cheaper to start and it seems good.
Last edited by nathlar on Apr 1, 2020, 2:49:55 PM
"
twitch_cadc wrote:
heyo, this is my first league and this is the first build I've taken to end game. I thoroughly enjoy it. I've reached awakening lvl 8 with some difficulty, but nothing too crazy. I'm having lots of problems though with my level, I've been stuck at 92 for days now, playing 12 hours a day because I'm dying so damn much. I've spent hours looking at the build and it seems the only way to acquire more hp is through getting a bunch of min maxed items that have extra hp, which is stupidly expemsive. I can't even do awakening lvl 8 even though I earned it, sirus is just too hard as I don't do enough damage. I've tried my best to follow this build as much as I can but some items are just stupidly expensive.

This is my PoB, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
https://pastebin.com/XUfh1tX7

Sadly its a low life thing
I stopped having that many one shots when i reached 4.2-4.3k life (+ MoM + Steelskin i started surviving more) You even have some chaos res (i got nothing).
I also prefer to manually cast convocation , instead than on CwDT, but that is debatable. There is a lot of survability coming from better use of convocation, phase run and flame dash.
It seems you got the big ticket luxury items (like awakened gems) , but neglected the life on some pieces.
You can have 15-20 more life for cheap on the gloves , your belt needs more life , you can get strength on some pieces , etc.
You need to shop smarter, need to look for cheaper bases with a better combination of life + resistances.
Don't min max single items, min max the sum of them.
For example , your ring has good life, but low resistances , your belt has lots of resistances, to compensate for the ring , but low life. You could probably buy a ring and belt that combined cost less and have a better life + resistance total.
This is not a really tanky build , one shots will happen, you just need to reach a good point where both the dps and survivability feel good. For me lvl 94 was enough, i don't care about dying any more , because every level would only get me 100ish hp , and at this point i would die with or without them , when the big hits come.

Last edited by nathlar on Apr 1, 2020, 2:57:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info