[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

I just ditched Power Siphon to switch to this build and I feel a lot less rippy, golems are tearing through red maps but I haven't done any crazy challenges yet. I've died a few times to stuff exploding on the ground, I might have to get more Chaos resist? I went left side of the tree for Brass Dome and I built the whole thing under 6 ex budget. I do want to make it stronger though. Going to swap out Brutality when I get home as I just realized it nullifies Arcanist gloves.

IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
Last edited by Accaris on Apr 1, 2020, 2:54:44 PM
"
Accaris wrote:
I just ditched Power Siphon to switch to this build and I feel a lot less rippy, golems are tearing through red maps but I haven't done any crazy challenges yet. I've died a few times to stuff exploding on the ground, I might have to get more Chaos resist? I went left side of the tree for Brass Dome and I built the whole thing under 6 ex budget. I do want to make it stronger though. Going to swap out Brutality when I get home as I just realized it nullifies Arcanist gloves.

It seems you are mixing the 2 build options. Most go either CIP + Brass Dome full physical , or the original route with cold conversion.
Probably someone playing the CIP version could recommend the best choice, but i think its probably better to ditch the gloves and go full physical for CIP, than taking out brutality and keeping the gloves.
A few thoughts/questions:

How much does Empower Support actually affect golems? The main two benefits appear to be to Chaos Golem for 1% more physical reduction and Stone Golem for 100-200 more life regen. Is there any significant damage improvement?

Given above, it seems replacing Empower in the 6L with Damage on Full Life Support (50% MORE damage) would result in much higher damage, since Golems with harmony gems have insane regen and are almost always at full life.

Also - swapping empower for another golem (let's say fire) in whatever piece of armor has the lightning, ice, and chaos golems should also result in more damage than empower.

For example:
8 harmony jewels * 4 golem types = 640% increased damage for 6 stone golems
640*6 = 3840

8 harmony jewels * 5 golem types = 800% increased damage for 5 stone golems
800*5 = 4000

Last edited by Infl3x on Apr 1, 2020, 3:45:38 PM
"
Accaris wrote:

I dont see a Chaos golem on your gear? You definitely want Chaos golem as he gives us lots of Physical reduction. Then run 8 stone golems with him.

I higly reccomend getting Divine Flesh through Glorious Vanity(Xibagua). This has helped me survive so much.

I think you are better off just dropping the gloves and keeping ruthless.

I would also highly reccomend getting a minions taunt/blind jewel on your belt.

I would also use molten shell over immortal call, we have a lot of armor so benefit from molten shell greatly.

I prefer flame dash, but if you are going to use whirling blades you could link fortify to it for some extra dmg reduction.
Last edited by Harmless88 on Apr 1, 2020, 5:14:06 PM
CWDT + Molten Shell - what gems level combination is optimal for best survability? I have 4.3k HP and make CWDT 20 lvl (triggers on 3272 damage taken) + MS 20+6 lvl. I see someone make CWDT 1 lvl...
"
Pundy4ok wrote:
CWDT + Molten Shell - what gems level combination is optimal for best survability? I have 4.3k HP and make CWDT 20 lvl (triggers on 3272 damage taken) + MS 20+6 lvl. I see someone make CWDT 1 lvl...

You absolutely want a lvl 1 cwdt, this way it triggers more often and provides more protection. Higher level Molten shell only gives a little bit of armor, we already have ton of armor from brassdome and Rumi. You do want 20% quality molten shell for sure and if you have the space add an increased duration support. Also Make it a vaal molten shell, its really nice to have Vaal MS for oh shit moments.
if i really wanted to blow the CIP version damage out of the water what items would i be looking for? i have about 20ex to spend
"
Malogrek wrote:
if i really wanted to blow the CIP version damage out of the water what items would i be looking for? i have about 20ex to spend

Biggest DPS increase is going to be from awakened gems, Multi strike is out of your range but you can almost afford Awakened Curse on hit/melee physical/brutality, they cost around 7ex each right now.

A corrupted brass dome with +1 socketed gems would be good too, but there are none listed.

So how to calculate the Feeding frenzy (10% as) and Onslaught (20% as) in pob? If I put 30% AS on the eminence jewel I get alot more as then if I make my own rare weapon with +3 phys gems and 30%+ AS to minions.
Last edited by Klenis on Apr 1, 2020, 8:14:06 PM
Ive been thinking of dropping one CIP for GG +2 trigger convoking wand with high minion damage and attack speed, im tired of casting flesh offering and having almost perma molten shell up as well sounds nice. Opinions on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info