[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Hey there,

tried this stone golem guide and I really like it. Yesterday I tried to respec to the CIP build but it seems that I am missing something very important. I am nearly 2-3 shot from monsters in T8-T9 maps, maybe you can check my equipment and the POB link. Would really appreciate it :)

Equipment
Spoiler

POB link and stats
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/08fH2t98
HP: 3968 (lvl89 so there are some points missing)
armor: 14049
phy red: 69% (90% during the buff)
fire res: 62%
cold res: 73%
lightning res: 76%
chaos res: 35%

"
Hey there,

tried this stone golem guide and I really like it. Yesterday I tried to respec to the CIP build but it seems that I am missing something very important. I am nearly 2-3 shot from monsters in T8-T9 maps, maybe you can check my equipment and the POB link. Would really appreciate it :)

Equipment
Spoiler

POB link and stats
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/08fH2t98
HP: 3968 (lvl89 so there are some points missing)
armor: 14049
phy red: 69% (90% during the buff)
fire res: 62%
cold res: 73%
lightning res: 76%
chaos res: 35%

Haven't looked over your build but those resistances are not acceptable. You need max resists always
"
skyscan wrote:
"
dunsparrow1 wrote:

With 8 harmonies:

970k dps per minion x 7 (minions) x 1.2 (renewal damage if you have 2)x 2 (approximate impale damage multiplier) = 16.3 million dps

With 6 harmonies:
820k x 7 x 1.2 x 2 = 13.8 million dps

Don't just check tooltip in PoB.

Here's the issue; multistrike causes slam to happen 2x more times (3x total).

So if your slam CD is .87 but your slam atk speed is 2.38, that CD is wasted. Why? because it takes 1.26s for slam to atk 3x in a row, way over the .87 CD.

You want to balance your slam attack speed with your slam CD. You can do this by swapping harmony's with eminence until you reach something close.

Here's mine:
2.62 slam atk spd
1.11 CD

(1/2.62)*3 = 1.14s to do 3x slams. So by the time multistrike slam is complete the CD is already refreshed.

For me that balance was swapping 2x harmony for eminence, but it will be different for everyone based on their minion attack speed gear.

Hi skyscan, correct me if i'm wrong. The rule is to balance the Slam ATKSpd and CD? Slam ATKSpd calculations must be more than CD? and as close as possible to CD?
"
Pulsar101 wrote:

Haven't looked over your build but those resistances are not acceptable. You need max resists always

well cold and lightning are max (or really close), fire is not too bad at all and chaos needs some improvements but I think it should be sufficient until T10.
Just a guess, but maybe there is something wrong with the items or gems I am using
Just started this golem build CIP version

was wondering if anyone could look over my pob and tell me where to head next

https://pastebin.com/4c8iXeLp

My main goals are chaos res, 21ing my gems and +3 helm if im wrong any advice would be awesome
"
Malogrek wrote:
Just started this golem build CIP version

was wondering if anyone could look over my pob and tell me where to head next

https://pastebin.com/4c8iXeLp

My main goals are chaos res, 21ing my gems and +3 helm if im wrong any advice would be awesome

So it turns out that running 1 Chaos golem and 8 stone golems is the optimum setup, with that in mind, I don't think a +3 helm is really that important considering there would just be chaos golem socketed there.

Probably better off aiming for something with nearby enemies take increased physical
This is my current gear, the build is pretty good however it still feels incredibly squishy, not sure what I can change to improve it's defences.

Any ideas?

For me with wand build 7 stone + chaos + lightning looks best if i switch ice and empower in helmet for maim and feeding frenzy. Slightly better even without maim if i have my calculations right.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world domination.
I just switched from the ice golem build to this one and so far I like this way much better. The only problem I'm having is that I die constantly on T15's and 16's... what's the secret to surviving?
"
RoyalTee wrote:
I just switched from the ice golem build to this one and so far I like this way much better. The only problem I'm having is that I die constantly on T15's and 16's... what's the secret to surviving?

Life and movement speed I think.

I got a lot of death after switching to Cip, I was a bit under 4k hp.

I added a phasing flask and I've around 4.4k life now, I mostly die to oneshot.
Got wrecked by A5 Sirus too but I forgot the fight and was quite bad at first, got better too late and run out portal just before killing him.

Our regen is useless against oneshot so the more life to avoid these, the better. I can feel a 400hp diff so more than 5k would be a huge buff.

Edit: I looked at your gears, what is your chaos resistance? Did you take time to upgrade your pantheon?

I would love to get phase run back but not enough dex for now. Balancing dex is a problem with CIP

Btw, what are the priority to buy for cold iron point except the armor, already got one?
Helm with life support, more golem life, +3 minion and around 40% minion dmg?

Last edited by hydre57 on Mar 31, 2020, 11:47:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info