[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Zeros wrote:
What if i would like to try out icegolems..what kinda of work would it be to change?

You can check the OP build with ice golems

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121/page/1
I sticked with the original version, because i already got the +2 wand , +1 chest and i'm doing t16's with no problem (finally feeling not that squishy with 5,5k eHP). Would love to try the CIP version, but don't really see the poin, maybe next league.

I'm working now on one more level to add one more harmany, then my gems, going to buy Aw Minion dmg , because its the cheapest, and i can probably afford either empower 4 or Aw Melee Phys , but checking POB , Aw Melee Phys is a big upgrade due to intimidate, but Empower gives me less than 1% upgrade over ruthless 20/20 , am i missing something or there is really no big point on Empower 4?
Last edited by nathlar on Mar 30, 2020, 8:46:07 AM
"
Hi Guys, Can i get some advice on how do i Improve/Progress (CIP)
https://pastebin.com/rwMZKCwa

So your helmet is missing an Ice golem it looks like? In Pob you have LightingGolem/ChaosGolem/Empower/FF. Drop the empower.

Remember Primordial Harmony is giving extra damage per type of golem summoned, you want to have 4 types summoned.

I only see one rottenclaws notable on your cluster jewels, ideally you want to have two of those nodes to bring the golems to 100% impale with dreadbanner.

The Abyssal jewel in your belt, Ideally you want taunt AND blind.

Your curse on hit setup has two curses in it, yet I don't see how you can apply a second curse?
Hello, can you make stream or video with juicy map? I mean t15+ with 5x delirium orb + gilded scarab breach + gilded scarab ambush + gilded legion scarab + harbringer scarabs + extra shrine from divice. I just would like to see how this build can handle with tons of mobs and hard bosses delirium.
"
Harmless88 wrote:
"

So your helmet is missing an Ice golem it looks like? In Pob you have LightingGolem/ChaosGolem/Empower/FF. Drop the empower.

Remember Primordial Harmony is giving extra damage per type of golem summoned, you want to have 4 types summoned.

I only see one rottenclaws notable on your cluster jewels, ideally you want to have two of those nodes to bring the golems to 100% impale with dreadbanner.

Your curse on hit setup has two curses in it, yet I don't see how you can apply a second curse?

Thanks for the reply, i will upgrade the jewels, the curse is to replaced with awakened ones.
Correct me if i'm wrong, based on POB, I do get more damage running 9 Stone Golem compared to 6+1+1+1? Now i'm running 8+1(chaos) most optimum damage and def?
"
"
Harmless88 wrote:
"

Thanks for the reply, i will upgrade the jewels, the curse is to replaced with awakened ones.
Correct me if i'm wrong, based on POB, I do get more damage running 9 Stone Golem compared to 6+1+1+1? Now i'm running 8+1(chaos) most optimum damage and def?

overall ratio golem dps https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lA7tpZ-7ZOSS2yWK3bWV9IBbYta7qMbAjvO1G96wVdM/edit#gid=0
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
I do get more damage running 9 Stone Golem compared to 6+1+1+1? Now i'm running 8+1(chaos) most optimum damage and def?

Actually you may be on to something here. Just checked in Pob myself, Running 8 stone 1 chaos, you have 603% vs 717% increased damage. But we are getting massive diminishing returns at that high increased damage, so it looks like it would be better.

I have 5 stone golems at 1.7m = 8.5m dps

If I switch to 8 stone golems its 1.3m = 10.4m dps

And I could further increase that dps by switching out some harmony jewels for eminence jewels like you did
Last edited by Harmless88 on Mar 30, 2020, 12:25:13 PM
"
dunsparrow1 wrote:

With 8 harmonies:

970k dps per minion x 7 (minions) x 1.2 (renewal damage if you have 2)x 2 (approximate impale damage multiplier) = 16.3 million dps

With 6 harmonies:
820k x 7 x 1.2 x 2 = 13.8 million dps

Don't just check tooltip in PoB.

Here's the issue; multistrike causes slam to happen 2x more times (3x total).

So if your slam CD is .87 but your slam atk speed is 2.38, that CD is wasted. Why? because it takes 1.26s for slam to atk 3x in a row, way over the .87 CD.

You want to balance your slam attack speed with your slam CD. You can do this by swapping harmony's with eminence until you reach something close.

Here's mine:
2.62 slam atk spd
1.11 CD

(1/2.62)*3 = 1.14s to do 3x slams. So by the time multistrike slam is complete the CD is already refreshed.

For me that balance was swapping 2x harmony for eminence, but it will be different for everyone based on their minion attack speed gear.
"
Harmless88 wrote:
"
I do get more damage running 9 Stone Golem compared to 6+1+1+1? Now i'm running 8+1(chaos) most optimum damage and def?

Actually you may be on to something here. Just checked in Pob myself, Running 8 stone 1 chaos, you have 603% vs 717% increased damage. But we are getting massive diminishing returns at that high increased damage, so it looks like it would be better.

I have 5 stone golems at 1.7m = 8.5m dps

If I switch to 8 stone golems its 1.3m = 10.4m dps

And I could further increase that dps by switching out some harmony jewels for eminence jewels like you did

Yeah, i now did what skyscan mention to balance off Slam atkspd with CD, i think 8+1 is better
bamper we w8 to update the guide with the new jewels :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info