[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

check out this item I crafted for the build if only it was physical instead tho.
"

Thanks for the help! Any advice on Primordial Bond it seems super strong but no one seems to be going for it? trying to see if i should rather go for a second renewal node instead

Primordial bond:

10% increased Damage per Summoned Golem (Increasing our own damage doesn't do anything, it would have to be minion damage to be valuable)

40% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems (We only really gain extra HP regen from this, as we are already maxed on Phys reduction)

Golems have 25% increased Maximum Life (Better off with Renewal for golem survive)

Also I believe it only shows on Large cluster gems, which mean more skill points invested. 8/mediums seem to be the most efficient.
"
Falcon45 wrote:
What is your current life, I sit at 4.5k atm and I feel like any delirium fight in t12+ is almost one shotting me.. Using the CiP version. Thanks :)

I am at 4.3k, Resists are 76/75/75/50, Max physical reduction. doing T14-16, guardians, elder, shaper, Sirus.

I did add a Cwdt/molten shell setup since we have a ton of armor. And a seperate Vaal molten shell for oh shit moments.

Also I avoid maps with the elemental resistance curse and 100% increased aoe, learned that oen the hard way.
Last edited by Harmless88 on Mar 29, 2020, 4:29:28 PM
The life is definitively a little low on the physical version compared to the mind over matter version for a similar price of rares. I added whirling blades and a fortify for elemental hits, which also speeds up mapping a bit. Alternatively one could skip chaos resist to reduce the cost of life gear by simply taking t1 life. t1 life and t1 chaos res is rather expensive if you also need elemental resists.
Last edited by dunsparrow1 on Mar 29, 2020, 4:45:26 PM
"
dunsparrow1 wrote:
The life is definitively a little low on the physical version compared to the mind over matter version for a similar price of rares. I added whirling blades and a fortify for elemental hits, which also speeds up mapping a bit. Alternatively one could skip chaos resist to reduce the cost of life gear by simply taking t1 life. t1 life and t1 chaos res is rather expensive if you also need elemental resists.

You can have even 7000 life on phy version

https://pastebin.com/ssZUYXpB
"
Falcon45 wrote:
What is your current life, I sit at 4.5k atm and I feel like any delirium fight in t12+ is almost one shotting me.. Using the CiP version. Thanks :)

your flasks are all messed us. dont need heat on quicksliver. no evasion flask

you need to change your move skills....phase run or cyclone cast while channeling

just a few things i noticed while coranavirus stuck at home and drunk
Hello, i'm planning in doing this build but i have a few questions if anyone can help me with it.

1: Hows the "tankness" of the build in rare t16 maps with delirium mecanic?

2: Would be possible to make a CI version? Seems to me that this build would shine alot with CI and zealot oaths.

3: what if we used a 2H weapon like this bellow and change the chest for a Victario's Influence for some auras?

4: How about we use another amulet and a 2h weapon with spectres/zombies/animated weapon 6linked? (dont seems to be worth using that amulet since you lose 35% dmg of each minion and only gain 55% dmg total, wouldnt be better to have another minion 6linked in the weapon with some minion dmg? )

thanks for the help.
Last edited by Akagami2023 on Mar 30, 2020, 1:19:55 AM
What if i would like to try out icegolems..what kinda of work would it be to change?
"
You can have even 7000 life on phy version

https://pastebin.com/ssZUYXpB

Yes it can but you have removed two primordial harmony jewels in order to achieve it. Down to 6 from 8 or 9 (as i had at least) in the wand version.

If my calculations are correct that is a reduction from 16.3 million dps to 13.8 million. A back of the envelope calculation is:

With 8 harmonies:

970k dps per minion x 7 (minions) x 1.2 (renewal damage if you have 2)x 2 (approximate impale damage multiplier) = 16.3 million dps

With 6 harmonies:
820k x 7 x 1.2 x 2 = 13.8 million dps

Perhaps not a significant loss considering the hp (about 800 life with your really good str and life gear).
Last edited by dunsparrow1 on Mar 30, 2020, 4:36:03 AM
Hi Guys, Can i get some advice on how do i Improve/Progress (CIP)
https://pastebin.com/rwMZKCwa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info