[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Harmless88 wrote:
I went with Rotten claw/festing friends on the clusters. Do you think renewal is better?

Get one Jewel with 8/Renewal/Call to slaughter/Rotten claws - it will give you Renewal + Rotten claws, but this jewel costs 2ex+. You spend 7 skill points here.

You need 1 Rotten claws to get 90%+ chance to imaple on hit for golems, this dread banner and impale support.

For rest 2 i use 8/Renewal/Feasting Fiends/Call to slaughter, here you spend 5 points and get Renewal and Fiends. This jewel costs not much, around 100 chaos.

And yes, 3 Renewal just give you +30% to total damage, after everything, totally OP.
Last edited by BadMan02 on Mar 29, 2020, 6:13:30 AM
Ty for this new option.

I'm thinking about switching to avoid the cost of a good wand and empowers.

For now, the jewels are around 400c+ and the armor 5-6ex. It's still expensive to switch and it's kinda now or never since the jewels will only be more expensive (I've 3 tabs full of jewels and no minion damage and you can't craft these without ex since it's more than 3 mods).

I have 7ex and I could probably sell my armor for 6-7 ex too so I can afford it but it's time consuming too to switch the entire tree.

Is the survivability that much better?

I would have more life regen thanks to better golem, a buffed molten shield and way more armor and in top of that immune to crit.

Is it worth losing mind over matter and be unable to run phys reflect?

Mind over matter saved my life so many times ...
Last edited by hydre57 on Mar 29, 2020, 7:11:56 AM
went here from a huge invested ice golem build into the full phys stone golem build.

iam very satisfied. thanks for the idea.
"
skyscan wrote:
I think the Cold Iron Point version is a bit stronger. It's a lot cheaper as well, because it doesn't use Empower or Expensive Rare weapons. Dread Banner and Pride get +6 levels too.

Here's POB: https://pastebin.com/Y0RNhfq0

Also using Brass Dome - crit immunity and 90% total phys reduction (after chaos golem buffs) combined with a girthy molten shell means the character is really tanky.

do you see any high-end upgrades for the CIP Version?
"
hydre57 wrote:
Ty for this new option.

Is it worth losing mind over matter and be unable to run phys reflect?

Mind over matter saved my life so many times ...

Cold point build is just better, believe me ).
"
everdream2k wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
I think the Cold Iron Point version is a bit stronger. It's a lot cheaper as well, because it doesn't use Empower or Expensive Rare weapons. Dread Banner and Pride get +6 levels too.

Here's POB: https://pastebin.com/Y0RNhfq0

Also using Brass Dome - crit immunity and 90% total phys reduction (after chaos golem buffs) combined with a girthy molten shell means the character is really tanky.

do you see any high-end upgrades for the CIP Version?

+1 corrupted brass dome.

The best way to do this is to buy a bunch of them and corrupt then use 1500 fusing+1500 vaal (about 8.5ex) to 6-link it with crafting bench.

Helmet could have "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage", +3 minion gems, and minion damage support. This could get very very expensive.

Both rings can have 30% minion damage, and unset rings can have +3 level of socketed gems.

Gloves and Boots can have %minion damage.

Almost every support we use has an awakened version as well.

To put it lightly, this build can EAT currency. Just be sure to spend your currency in the right places first.
so how many rotten claw nodes do we actually need? just one?

At the moment the cluster jewels i have are these:

Feasting Fiends, Renewal, Jewel socket
Renewal, Rotten Claws, Jewel Socket,
Feasting Fiends, Primordial Bond, Jewel Socket
Call to the Slaughter, Feasting Fiends, Rotten Claws, Jewel Socket

Should i drop the Renewal Rotten Claws one for the Feasting Fiends Renewal one?

Thanks,

"

Thanks,

You will need 2 Rotten Claws nodes to get to 100% impale with dreadbanner.

You would want to use both of your jewels that have RC.
Last edited by Harmless88 on Mar 29, 2020, 2:20:18 PM
"
Harmless88 wrote:
"

Thanks,

You will need 2 Rotten Claws nodes to get to 100% impale with dreadbanner.

You would want to use both of your jewels that have RC.

Thanks for the help! Any advice on Primordial Bond it seems super strong but no one seems to be going for it? trying to see if i should rather go for a second renewal node instead
What is your current life, I sit at 4.5k atm and I feel like any delirium fight in t12+ is almost one shotting me.. Using the CiP version. Thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info