[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
so i tried the craft in the video and got this on first try...is it better or worse than two CIP?

Nice craft dude!

So the CiP build is really cheap for almost the same damage, and has better survivability with brass dome.

Dont forget that for this build you also need Empower level 4(4ex), +1 support gem chest (4 ex), +2 wand that you already have (6-7 ex with craft), not to mention a bunch of awakened gems in the posted PoB.

Contrast that to CiP, I bought 2 for 3 chaos each. The cluster jewels were about 50c each. Only thing expensive is the Brass dome(4-5ex), and that doesn't affect the overall dps. Close to the same damage as this build and I dont have any awakened gems yet.
"
Harmless88 wrote:
Contrast that to CiP, I bought 2 for 3 chaos each. The cluster jewels were about 50c each. Only thing expensive is the Brass dome(4-5ex), and that doesn't affect the overall dps. Close to the same damage as this build and I dont have any awakened gems yet.

Also, with 2 more cluster jewels you can get 2 more renewal - this is just +20% to total dps. And brass dome build uses pure phys golems - much better for Impale.
"
BadMan02 wrote:
"
Harmless88 wrote:

Also, with 2 more cluster jewels you can get 2 more renewal - this is just +20% to total dps. And brass dome build uses pure phys golems - much better for Impale.

I went with Rotten claw/festing friends on the clusters. Do you think renewal is better?
I thought that the new jewels arent worth the investment in passive skill points? If u go dualwield CiP, how does ur golems get frenzy/power charge?
Can also recommend both of the builds. Used Clay Shaper version until high tier mapping, and have switched to Cold Iron Point variation. Wanted the survivability with Brass Dome.

Just completed lvl 20 Simulacrum on first attempt. Only have Sirus up to Awakener 6, but was easy.

My gear is not yet optimized like some using Cold Iron Point, but have managed to cap out resists and get my chaos resists up to 38%.

I'm not sure if Primordial Bond is better to use than some of the other nodes in cluster jewels, so would love to see some discussion about that. I've seen some use it, while others discuss it not benefiting us much.

Also, I'm running Punishment and Vulnerability Curse on Hit setup, but also crafted a nice Poacher's Mark curse ring. I'm able to apply 2 curses, so not sure if I should remove Punishment or Vulnerability to get Poacher's Mark firing more.

Thoughts?
Hi,
today I craft in first attempt this wand what fdo you think about it ?

Of course it's for sale now if any one want it.
"
"
Zeros wrote:
I thought that the new jewels arent worth the investment in passive skill points? If u go dualwield CiP, how does ur golems get frenzy/power charge?

You don't, its a complteely different build focused on physical dps. You lose the charges and EE.
Last edited by Harmless88 on Mar 28, 2020, 4:15:14 PM
Should you only Chaos + Lightning golems and not Ice if doing 2x CIP route?
I'm still doing the original tree + MoM
"
Should you only Chaos + Lightning golems and not Ice if doing 2x CIP route?
I'm still doing the original tree + MoM

Probably best to check your Path of Building to be sure, but for me (having converted to CIP) it is not worth sacrificing a stone golem to use an Ice golem, I just run with Chaos + Lightning + 7xStone.

My current setup I have 5ex I could do something with I need a +1 to socketed gem chest, It is a bit more expensive than I would like to spend rn (I know I need to quality all my things I am terrible with doing that..) Also one of the big faults with this league is if you run into a pack and god forbid you get stunned you will probably die if you are decently into 11+ tier maps maybe change to brine king pantheon. Crafted the bone helmet low life roll but I wasn't going to shell out ex on that when I can take bound + pristine to it.

Any recommended items that either improve survival or more damage. I have finished the simulacrum to wave 20 on my current gear not deathless, but It was easier than anticipated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info