[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
skyscan wrote:
"
nathlar wrote:

but OP's POB has about 50% more dmg (if you check shocked, like you did on your calculation)

Are you sure? The PoB didn't have "Is Enemy a Boss?" checked. I'm seeing 2.2mil DPS. That's with Awakened gems. Tree was also 123/123.

You can make a +1 gem brass dome for ~9.5ex (1500 vaal+1500fuse = 8.5ex).
Then consider that both rings are rare and didn't have minion damage on them.

And still it doesn't use awakened gems or lv 4 empower. You could push the damage further with a fraction of the investment of OPs gear.

With those changes the cold iron point build approx 2.2mil dps as well.

https://pastebin.com/BuxCEMNp

Even if you change nothing else about OPs build, using CIP instead of their current +2 wand is better.

Cold Iron point looks like very close to same dmg for much less investment, I am gonna check it out.

Question, how do you get Elemental Equilibrium if the Cold Iron point wont let you deal elemental damage?

Edit: nvm read pob, no EE
Last edited by Harmless88 on Mar 27, 2020, 7:08:08 PM
"
Harmless88 wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
"
nathlar wrote:

but OP's POB has about 50% more dmg (if you check shocked, like you did on your calculation)

Are you sure? The PoB didn't have "Is Enemy a Boss?" checked. I'm seeing 2.2mil DPS. That's with Awakened gems. Tree was also 123/123.

You can make a +1 gem brass dome for ~9.5ex (1500 vaal+1500fuse = 8.5ex).
Then consider that both rings are rare and didn't have minion damage on them.

And still it doesn't use awakened gems or lv 4 empower. You could push the damage further with a fraction of the investment of OPs gear.

With those changes the cold iron point build approx 2.2mil dps as well.

https://pastebin.com/BuxCEMNp

Even if you change nothing else about OPs build, using CIP instead of their current +2 wand is better.

Cold Iron point looks like very close to same dmg for much less investment, I am gonna check it out.

Question, how do you get Elemental Equilibrium if the Cold Iron point wont let you deal elemental damage?

There is no EE on the calculations , i don't know if CIP makes you lose the shock too since you don't do elemental damage.
Last edited by nathlar on Mar 27, 2020, 7:09:15 PM
Got myself 2 of these sweet cluster jewels. The same notables on different jewels do indeed stack. Harmony can be socketed in the jewel slots. This gotta a BIS item.

Last edited by gigarez on Mar 27, 2020, 9:08:43 PM
Okay just switched to Physical build with the Iron points and did AL7 Sirus, he got shredded.

I feel like my dps has siginficantly increased by switching to the CIP daggers, at a very small cost. The 3 cluster jewels were like 50-60c.

Compare that to getting a +2 convoking wand, lvl 4 enlighten, and a +1 support skill chest.

Seems really good value. My per minion dps in Pob went from about 500k to 1.5m

I cant afford a 6L brass done yet, so I imagine I will be pretty squish
Last edited by Harmless88 on Mar 27, 2020, 9:01:46 PM
"
nathlar wrote:

There is no EE on the calculations , i don't know if CIP makes you lose the shock too since you don't do elemental damage.

You're still able to shock. You can check by socketing Elemental Proliferation Support. Even though you do no damage, you still get the Curse on Hit and the elemental affects.

Did you consider using a pair or frenzy/power charge spectres instead of ice golem?

Carnage/Host Chieftain

(edit, nvm, forgot about amulet)
Last edited by mage_air on Mar 28, 2020, 4:33:58 AM
"
skyscan wrote:
I think the Cold Iron Point version is a bit stronger. It's a lot cheaper as well, because it doesn't use Empower or Expensive Rare weapons. Dread Banner and Pride get +6 levels too.

Here's POB: https://pastebin.com/Y0RNhfq0

Also using Brass Dome - crit immunity and 90% total phys reduction (after chaos golem buffs) combined with a girthy molten shell means the character is really tanky.

Hey, trying out your pob and definitely feels tankier and seems to do more dmg as well.

But just wondering how you have enough mana to slot in pride,fleshand stone and dread banner. If i activate them then it gives me no mana to summon stone golems.

Or do you summon first and then activate auras?

so i tried the craft in the video and got this on first try...is it better or worse than two CIP?

"
Zaccariaz wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
I think the Cold Iron Point version is a bit stronger. It's a lot cheaper as well, because it doesn't use Empower or Expensive Rare weapons. Dread Banner and Pride get +6 levels too.

Here's POB: https://pastebin.com/Y0RNhfq0

Also using Brass Dome - crit immunity and 90% total phys reduction (after chaos golem buffs) combined with a girthy molten shell means the character is really tanky.

Hey, trying out your pob and definitely feels tankier and seems to do more dmg as well.

But just wondering how you have enough mana to slot in pride,fleshand stone and dread banner. If i activate them then it gives me no mana to summon stone golems.

Or do you summon first and then activate auras?

You won't have enough mana to summon the golems after auras are up, just summon them before.

Don't have to worry about resummoning them though, my stone golems lived through Sirus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info