[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Kaomax wrote:
I'm testing things but I think there's potential in a 8 passive Large Cluster jewel to get Primordial and, with an empty socket, get a 3pass Small cluster jewel with +4% increased maximum life / 4% chaos resist/pass to get Surging Vitality. It allows to have better health nodes giving 8% chaos res and a really cool passive. I found this really helpful what do you think ?

Imho, best are 8/renew/primordial/raze jewel, you just spend 5 passives and get renew, primordial bond and 2 sockets for our jewels.

Also, if you use impale setup for bosses, do 8/renewal/primordial/rotten - costs only 7 passives.

And on top of everything is Voices with min passives. It just best, but costs A LOT.
Last edited by BadMan02 on Mar 24, 2020, 9:37:06 AM
About the ascendancies, I really don't get why Beacon of Ruin is favored instead of Paragon of Calamity. 15% more damage ? might as well get resistances and reflect protection since the build lacks a bit of defenses, no ?
Last edited by Kaomax on Mar 24, 2020, 10:26:35 AM
"
Kaomax wrote:
About the ascendancies, I really don't get why Beacon of Ruin is favored instead of Paragon of Calamity. 15% more damage ? might as well get resistances and reflect protection since the build lacks a bit of defenses, no ?

Beacon of Ruin gives close to 20% damage, since it also has the "30% increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments" modifier, which will add to the 15% damage added from Shock.

While you will get 6% elemental resist going to Paragon, Paragon itself doesn't really add much at all. Your damage will be too low for the life leech to help and Stone Golem regen makes any reflect damage you receive basically negligible. Too bad it doesn't work on minions. The reduction in damage taken from a particular element is very situationaly useful, I suppose.

I think the fact of the matter is, other than Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer, there just aren't any good ascendancy options for a Golemancer build in Elementalist.
Hi,
first i want to thanks you for your build.
I also want to ask you how to scale this build now.
I use this items but I feel to lack some dmg on higher tier maps from tier 11 up.
Can you tell me what i shoud change or exchange to increase it in proper order ?

"
BadMan02 wrote:
"
Kaomax wrote:
I'm testing things but I think there's potential in a 8 passive Large Cluster jewel to get Primordial and, with an empty socket, get a 3pass Small cluster jewel with +4% increased maximum life / 4% chaos resist/pass to get Surging Vitality. It allows to have better health nodes giving 8% chaos res and a really cool passive. I found this really helpful what do you think ?

Imho, best are 8/renew/primordial/raze jewel, you just spend 5 passives and get renew, primordial bond and 2 sockets for our jewels.

Also, if you use impale setup for bosses, do 8/renewal/primordial/rotten - costs only 7 passives.

And on top of everything is Voices with min passives. It just best, but costs A LOT.

I don't think Primordial Bond is worth a jewel socket for some increased buff effect.
"
BadMan02 wrote:
Hey, why have you decided to use Impale support for stone golems?

On mapping stone golems 1-2 shot everything, so no point in Impale for mapping, in my opinion.

I prefer to use Ruthless + War banner for mapping, and switch to Impale + Dread + Ice golems for bossing (also i use Rotten claws Jewel for +20% impale chance in impale setup).

So, what about Impale?
"
CrowbarSr wrote:
"
BadMan02 wrote:
"
Kaomax wrote:

I don't think Primordial Bond is worth a jewel socket for some increased buff effect.

It is you take it in the way and still get 2 socket with jewels like this
1 Added Passive Skill is Feasting Fiends
1 Added Passive Skill is Primordial Bond
1 Added Passive Skill is Renewal
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets

it give very good regen and phy reduction from golems buff )

Last edited by real_name_hidden69 on Mar 24, 2020, 7:06:53 PM
2 quick questions,

the 'Commandment of Reflection enchant on gloves, is it very impactful ?

and the build uses instant mana flask of warding. Wont curse maps be a problem then ?
Pure phy version Simulacrum Wave 19 20 test with chaos res 85% cap Divine Flesh 3 purity and Brass Dome chest + life regen boost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQL8YEYxO9c
Can anyone help me with upgrades? I'm at T14 maps , doing fine , dying a little too much but mostly due to not playing safe.

Checking in POB , the wand and chest that are expensive are not huge damage upgrades considering the price, neither is empower 3 (4 is low too)

I'm thinking this route
Finish leveling gems or buy 20/20 , 21/20
Empower 3
Improve primordial gems to better ones
Wand +2
Chest with +1
Awakened minion dmg
Awakened melee phys

How accurate is POB for this build? Any improvements i can do on my upgrade route?

Last edited by nathlar on Mar 24, 2020, 7:59:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info