[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Hi mate,

Can you review my gear and pob : sasushadow for import

and tell me what i've done wrong
Hi , is there any reason why we don't use Cold Iron point for the +3 to Level of all Physical Spell Skill Gems?}
Seems cheap for a Clayshaper upgrade (+2 wand will still be BIS)

Hey guys i would like to say that the build is great and its actually first minions i enjoy ever! Im struggling a lot with survivability tho. How do we handle with stuns? i had to change my pantheons for brine king, because i kept dying in stunlocks. Also thinking about shield charge + fortify instead of flame dash for more survi. Everything else is working great but this one thing makes it hard to level up my character. Well maybe i'm just too bad ;D adding my PoB here, maybe u wil be able to advice me smth. Yes i know some chaos resist would be nice, just cant afford them for now, trying to craft a wand and elder astral plate atm, then ill adapt my resistances on rest of the gear and try to get some chaos resist. Thanks in advance!

POB: https://pastebin.com/axViZcg2

Last edited by suitonek on Mar 22, 2020, 7:22:34 PM
"
suitonek wrote:
Hey guys i would like to say that the build is great and its actually first minions i enjoy ever! Im struggling a lot with survivability tho. How do we handle with stuns? i had to change my pantheons for brine king, because i kept dying in stunlocks. Also thinking about shield charge + fortify instead of flame dash for more survi. Everything else is working great but this one thing makes it hard to level up my character. Well maybe i'm just too bad ;D adding my PoB here, maybe u wil be able to advice me smth. Yes i know some chaos resist would be nice, just cant afford them for now, trying to craft a wand and elder astral plate atm, then ill adapt my resistances on rest of the gear and try to get some chaos resist. Thanks in advance!

POB: https://pastebin.com/axViZcg2

Had the same problem with stuns. Fixed it with using Cyclone to kind of hover on the edge of fights and use Frostblink to flash out if you get jumped on or take a lot of damage. When you get tanky you can just Cyclone through most stuff. Frostblink keeps you in Cyclone so you can just keep humming along. I am addicted to the movement of Cyclone-Frostblinking. It is amazing if you havn't tried it. I heard Frostblinik works in Vaal Cyclone too, but haven't tested. You can even Cast While Channeling in Cyclone so you can try out different spells with that: Summons, Offering/Desecrate work great. I even tried Cyclone-CWC-Bladefall-Animate Weapon. Was a ton of DPS especially with a Carrion Golem but it was hell on framerate.
I saw a couple of people asking about leveling...
here is what i did (or do with witches most of the time):

- Get Freezing Pulse and level to lvl 8

On lvl 8:
- Get Summon Raging Spirit and link it with melee splash and minion damage
- Also get a clarity, it helps immensely with casting early on

On lvl 18:
- Add minion speed and melee physical damage to your SRS (this is assuming you have something like a tabula rasa for leveling - if not just use a 4L with SRS, splash, minion damage and speed)
- you can add elemental focus as a 6th support gem

On level 38:
- Either make the switch to golems if you have the currency / items
- OR add spell echo support to your SRS for faster casting (you can start maps using SRS and switch much later to golems)

Useful Gems:
- Flamedash or any other movement skill
- Summon Zombies for some meat shields
- Decoy totem for taunting

"
SumoFlorist wrote:
I saw a couple of people asking about leveling...
here is what i did (or do with witches most of the time):

- Get Freezing Pulse and level to lvl 8

On lvl 8:
- Get Summon Raging Spirit and link it with melee splash and minion damage
- Also get a clarity, it helps immensely with casting early on

On lvl 18:
- Add minion speed and melee physical damage to your SRS (this is assuming you have something like a tabula rasa for leveling - if not just use a 4L with SRS, splash, minion damage and speed)
- you can add elemental focus as a 6th support gem

On level 38:
- Either make the switch to golems if you have the currency / items
- OR add spell echo support to your SRS for faster casting (you can start maps using SRS and switch much later to golems)

Useful Gems:
- Flamedash or any other movement skill
- Summon Zombies for some meat shields
- Decoy totem for taunting

I would also advice to take the minion damage nodes at the start and not take the route of the intelligence.
Also take the passives up to Ravenous Horde as you often don't have the currency at the start for a good amulet with the annointment.

Since you're already at the top for the life and golem nodes it is only 3 points to the minion/spectre nodes and you could then also play with 2 specters who buff your minion damage.

Once you get the spectre gem a bit higher you will notice they stay alive better and they are very viable instead of the SRS and I leveled with skeletons/spectres and golems till I could afford the jewels and amulet.

I'm not sure if it is better to directly take the amulet and then go for the other jewels or first take the jewels like harmony and might and then go for the amulet, Bamper can probably say what works best as he leveled more with it?
"
nathlar wrote:
Hi , is there any reason why we don't use Cold Iron point for the +3 to Level of all Physical Spell Skill Gems?}
Seems cheap for a Clayshaper upgrade (+2 wand will still be BIS)

Cold Iron Point has this attribute: Deal no Elemental Damage. So if we equip it, we can't trigger Elemental Equilibrium. That -50% resists is a big chunk of damage for our minions.
Alternate levelling option:

I used this method and haven't had to deviate from the skill path at all so this will save you some respec orbs later if you choose this option.

Very early game
Freezing pulse
Clarity for mana regen
Holy Totem
Zombies
Throw any supports you want depending on personal preference and sockets on gear.

Grab a couple of wands with "Adds # to # fire/cold/lightning damage to spells" Doesn't really matter which element, they all help. There is a crafting recipe for these if you can't find them in the wild.

Early game
Switch out Freezing Pulse for Firestorm.
If you get a 4 link - connect Firestorm, Holy Totem, Combustion and Elemental Prolif. This set up took me to level 50.
Skitterbots and Infernal Legion
Herald of Ice
Zombies - Minion Speed - Culling Strike
Had a lucky early drop with Berek's Pass. Great ring for levelling like this.
Grab a Quartz flask, this allows you to Firestorm mobs and then hit the flask and run through. Skitterbots dash everywhere and weaken or kill enemies, Zombies clear up the left overs. For bosses use the Holy Totem (also great for removing curses on you and your minions) along with everything else.

Mid game
Add Stone Golem and Ice Golem. Make sure you have a couple of Primordial Harmony's in your tree. Once you add a Primordial Might things get quicker.
Drop Infernal Legion but keep Skitterbots (they are just too good for the shock and chill).
Drop Herald of Ice and add Hatred. You may be able to drop Clarity now too.

Tree
up to Deep Wisdom, then Heart and Soul.
Lord of the Dead next to help your Zombies
Take Grave Intentions
Path up to the topmost socket (throw whatever you want in here for now) and then across to Cruel Preparation
Now just path down taking Harrier, Reflexes, Sentinel, Constitution, left up to Sanctity and then the Gravepact wheel
Feel free to deviate along the path and pick up Jewel sockets as you desire. I highly recommend taking the one above Sentinel as you'll grab a couple of good resist nodes on the way giving you more gear flexibility for levelling.
Once you run the first lab around the end of Act 4 you also want to take Golem Commander. That way as soon as you have Golem's available you can run two Stone and one Ice.

That's me at level 52 and now it's really just following the rest of the path, complete labs, add Primordial Jewels and picking up gear.

I should also state, I'm skipping most of the Delerium encounters. Right now I can do a few here and there, but they are still rippy as hell and I personally hate the mechanic. So this levelling guide may not help with the league early game.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Mar 23, 2020, 8:37:08 AM
Anybody tried Chaos Golems? I'm liking them a lot while leveling this build right now, just wondering if they scale as well as Stone Golem into endgame and what support gems they would use.

Otherwise liking the build a lot, definitely need to do this as a second character after farming some currency though.
well awakened multistrike gems ??? Whooooo look at the price and go cry !!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info