[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Still leveling but i always liked golems. I see three variations when it comes to the support golems in the helmet.

Empower
infernal legion
Feeding frenzy

i do not yet have a chain so i think feeding frenzy would be best but how good is infernal legion compared to that?
i would imagine that i only need empower for late game stuff.
Last edited by lordchopf on Mar 26, 2020, 1:21:05 PM
"
Youhaveavirus wrote:
"
Pure phy version Simulacrum Wave 19 20 test with chaos res 85% cap Divine Flesh 3 purity and Brass Dome chest + life regen boost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQL8YEYxO9c

Why do you use a mana flask?

If you ask you never play golems with full mana reserved))
Can anyone explain why we use Ice golem over Carrion golem? I feel like the carrion golem would bring more to the table by buffing stone golems with physical damage.
"
Harmless88 wrote:
Can anyone explain why we use Ice golem over Carrion golem? I feel like the carrion golem would bring more to the table by buffing stone golems with physical damage.

They don't buff other golemsi believe.
Last edited by redmalloc on Mar 26, 2020, 4:30:06 PM
n
Last edited by victomat on Mar 26, 2020, 4:49:35 PM
"
redmalloc wrote:
"
Harmless88 wrote:

They don't buff other golemsi believe.

Correct. They only buff non-golem minions. So they synergise well with Zombie or Skeleton builds, but do nothing for Golem builds which is a shame because I really like the model of the Carrion Golem.
Been playing this since the league start and loving it! What would be the best upgrade for me from here? A new wand?

"
rokksan wrote:
Been playing this since the league start and loving it! What would be the best upgrade for me from here? A new wand?

Until you get Empower lvl 4, you are better off with running ruthless in your 6L.

New wand with atleast +1, ideally +2.
Last edited by Harmless88 on Mar 27, 2020, 9:34:28 AM
A question: while we're waiting to get a lvl4 empower for the 6L, is it a good idea to use melee splash instead of ruthless?
Last edited by KronosIT on Mar 27, 2020, 1:28:03 PM
"
KronosIT wrote:
A question: while we're waiting to get a lvl4 empower for the 6L, is it a good idea to use melee splash instead of ruthless?

Probably not. You're losing close to half your Golem damage just so they can hit a group of targets, but they can already hit more than one with multi-strike and their slam is an AOE attack already anyway.

Given their health regen you'd be better off choosing damage on full life. But compared to Ruthless, well Ruthless just wins outright particularly when paired with Multi-Strike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info