[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Build is feeling pretty solid going into t7+ maps

I need to get empower lvl4 awakened gems and a convoking wand ~5ex for +2 global.

would it be worth trying to craft the wand or just buy a good one for the 5-8ex?
"
deathopz wrote:

I need to get empower lvl4 awakened gems and a convoking wand ~5ex for +2 global.

would it be worth trying to craft the wand or just buy a good one for the 5-8ex?

I've been trying on the crafting and so far no luck. Spent a few EX so far so depends if you want to take the risk or not. I think that it's cheaper to do the crafting if you have any kind of RNG but it's not a sure thing.
Does the +1 to spell gems affect golems gems ?

Also , how are guys handling the low life of the build.

Currently sitting at 2800 / 300 ES .

Of course I am only level 81 , with few life nodes, but the 30%-35% increased life, + my change of armour from tabula to something else and the change of the helmeth and ring I don't think it's gonna bring me more than 1500-2000 life.

How much life / es do you guys get at higher levels ? and how much regen.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
I am about at 4khp plus 1.5k mana doing t16 just fine, you can have look at my gear if you want to give you idea what to look for nothing is over a exalt
"
Anybody tried Chaos Golems? I'm liking them a lot while leveling this build right now, just wondering if they scale as well as Stone Golem into endgame and what support gems they would use.

Otherwise liking the build a lot, definitely need to do this as a second character after farming some currency though.

One of the first level 100 on poe.ninja using a golem build has this stone golem gear except for a few changes in gems and he uses Carrion golems (with melee splash if I remember corrrectly). May just be experimenting tho.
... wrong reply
Last edited by DTBA on Mar 24, 2020, 5:25:09 AM
Warding on instant mana flask ?

How does that work with tempchain and ele weakness and such ?
Hey any advices on crafting my redeemer vermilion ring? Wondering if i should just slam Bound fossils, maybe bound + pristine or even add metallic to remove 3 extra affixes? what's the most efficient way?. Even essence of greed seems not to be the worst idea. Thanks in advance ;)

edit: I would also like to boast about crafting
Shall i divine it for 10% max life to get extra % from 20% catalyst? or is it just too low chance to be worth?
Last edited by suitonek on Mar 24, 2020, 7:11:17 AM
Hey, why have you decided to use Impale support for stone golems?

On mapping stone golems 1-2 shot everything, so no point in Impale for mapping, in my opinion.

I prefer to use Ruthless + War banner for mapping, and switch to Impale + Dread + Ice golems for bossing (also i use Rotten claws Jewel for +20% impale chance in impale setup).
Last edited by BadMan02 on Mar 24, 2020, 7:28:26 AM
I'm testing things but I think there's potential in a 8 passive Large Cluster jewel to get Primordial and, with an empty socket, get a 3pass Small cluster jewel with +4% increased maximum life / 4% chaos resist/pass to get Surging Vitality. It allows to have better health nodes giving 8% chaos res and a really cool passive. I found this really helpful what do you think ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info