[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

still using ruthless for my last support gem for now. Thinking of prioritising empower lvl 4 for next upgrade but whenever I link empower instead ruthless in pob it shows that ruthless does a bit more than empower. Can someone help me with this?

Love golemancers! Played your ice golem build for a few leagues, gonna try this one next.
How do you check the cd of the golems ability ?

I bought only top rolls but it takes my golems some time to ramp the damage on single target.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Pure phy version Simulacrum Wave 19 20 test with chaos res 85% cap Divine Flesh 3 purity and Brass Dome chest + life regen boost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQL8YEYxO9c

Can you please post your PoB or explain a little bit more? :D
"
un0wn01 wrote:
still using ruthless for my last support gem for now. Thinking of prioritising empower lvl 4 for next upgrade but whenever I link empower instead ruthless in pob it shows that ruthless does a bit more than empower. Can someone help me with this?

Hi , from what i see we have the same doubts. What i have been able to check in PoB , is that empower 4 overtakes ruthless after a +2 wand and +1 chest. Before those upgrades there is no dps upgrade (but i'm not completely sure if pob calculations are accurate for this build or not), so no point in going for empower before every other upgrade

If someone has a better understanding of the build or if i'm calculating something wrong , feel free to explain , so we can make better upgrade decissions

"
Pure phy version Simulacrum Wave 19 20 test with chaos res 85% cap Divine Flesh 3 purity and Brass Dome chest + life regen boost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQL8YEYxO9c

Why do you use a mana flask?
What are the best ways of crafting a +2 convoking wand? Any tips?
"
ilstefano wrote:
What are the best ways of crafting a +2 convoking wand? Any tips?

Watch the video in the main post.
TY for build! Any chance for leveling section?
"
F3LL3rt wrote:
Hi,
first i want to thanks you for your build.
I also want to ask you how to scale this build now.
I use this items but I feel to lack some dmg on higher tier maps from tier 11 up.
Can you tell me what i shoud change or exchange to increase it in proper order ?

For now you are definitely missing the +2 on the wand (+1 spell gems & +1 minion gems), the council gloves and vaal haste, all of which provide pretty noticable damage boosts.

I'd say get vaal haste asap and get the gloves, then try for a +2 wand (you might consider using a clayshaper until you have a+2 wand).

Edit: Also unless you use an awakened curse on hit support, you dont really need 2 curses linked to it - try using a culling strike support instead of the 2nd curse - works wonders ;)
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Mar 26, 2020, 4:39:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info