[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Sascha_LL88 wrote:
What is the best way to craft the dmg Helm?

The hard, or at least expensive, part is getting double elevated mods. You need to get elevated minus resists on one item, then elevated ele damage on another. One of those items needs to be your base item, so already with the enchant. You then want to influence that base, and redeemer is probably much cheaper.

Then you chaos roll until you can maven orb for a shot at the elevated mod you want on each item. Then you awakener orb to combine the two on your base, and craft from there. Mana regen was just a random mod I couldn't reliably remove from that awakener orb, but it's a decent enough one. I'd have preferred chaos resist.

So it's currently 2ex for the base, 24ex in EV for the Maven's orbs (as each one misses half the time), and 3.5ex for the awakener's orb. Plus the random chaos you need to get the right mods to use the maven's orb on. So it's going to take > 30ex on average.

That last part is quite hard because you need influence double mods before you can Maven orb. I used garden crafting for that - keep suffixes and reroll prefixes is valuable here.

Once that's all done, it's just garden crafting. With blocked suffixes, the only cold prefixes are +cold to spells/phys to cold - both are good - and the only light prefix is +light to spells.

Finally, you can make a perfectly good hat without the maven step. The redeemer & shaper mods T1 are fine, and obviously this is a lot cheaper, probably 6ex or so.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 15, 2021, 3:41:13 AM
Thanks for your answer. Its a hard way to get. Need more currency and then i will try it. Tanks 👍
May I ask anyone for their late-game setup PoB? I have the budget since I sold a previous build and planning to reroll to this.
Last edited by GamingCaterino on Feb 15, 2021, 4:07:56 AM
Is it worthed it to swap the Silver flask for a bottled faith without having the totem medium cluster jewel? I just cant make room for it, till im lvl 100.
"
May I ask anyone for their late-game setup PoB? I have the budget since I sold a previous build and planning to reroll to this.

Just import from character name. You probably want Wallach's, for example, as he's mostly stuck to gear you can buy on the market. You'd need to craft his boots, but you'd need to craft half the gear if you were to import mine.

"
simsonmoritz wrote:
Is it worthed it to swap the Silver flask for a bottled faith without having the totem medium cluster jewel? I just cant make room for it, till im lvl 100.

I am not using onslaught and it's fine.
Thanks, for the answer but dont you play onslaught with your cinderswallow flask?
"
simsonmoritz wrote:
Thanks, for the answer but dont you play onslaught with your cinderswallow flask?

Ah, I was thinking in terms of Sleepless Sentries, but you're right, I do. Bottled faith is a huge DPS boost, so if you can afford it, I'd take it instead of the silver or diamond flasks.

Eventually, you need a panicked life flask of heat, no-bleed corruption on a jewel, and 3 unique flasks. I don't really know what the best possible third unique flask is, but I like cinderswallow having some defence alongside the onslaught & crit chance. I can see Rumi's Concoction, a diamond flask, or even Replica Lavianga's Spirit being decent.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 15, 2021, 5:03:51 AM
saw him the pob with two wands with +1 lvl cold spell skill gems . would a staff with +3 cold spell gems be a decent alternative?

also can we make the build ES based or at least life:es be like 1:4? or at least all the gears ES based. im thinking of using my CoC Nova gears to save time and currency but their all ES based :/
Last edited by GamingCaterino on Feb 15, 2021, 9:37:50 AM
I don't think pure ES will work, but some ES is fine:

I'm ~3800 life and ~1500 ES. I haven't looked at using a staff, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. The main drawback is that it's nice to have a cast trigger and/or projectile speed, which would effectively have double the opportunity cost with a staff.

Perhaps 6 link hextouch is nice though, or there's something smarter to do there. Triple curse perhaps?

Edit: You can get +5 cold spell skill gems, 38% cast speed, > 200% crit chance, > 150% cold damage, and > 35% crit multi on one staff, though it may not really be enough.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 15, 2021, 12:37:13 PM
Hi since i read it a few pages ago and there was no answer given.

For Doedre in Sepulchre

Buy yourself a lvl 1 Ice Nova and Concentrated Effect Gem at the NPC

At the fight drop 1 Totem till the boss is lowlife, either switch the gems (Freezing Pulse and Controlled Destruction out) infight or if you die at your hideout. Go back in let the stone debuffs stack to 5, put down the new totems in the middle and then kill him.

For Burtok in Necropolis

Get a second Weapon with 3-4 (3r-1g) linked Sockets and put in Ancestral Warchief, Chance to Bleed, Increased Duration and optional Faster Attacks.

Go to the Bossroom and drop Freezing Pulse Totem and get him down alot, then switch to second Setup drop down Ancestral Warchief and get the bleed on the Boss going. When you get in the Boneprison pop defensive and offensive Flasks switch setup and burst him down before you die.

I recommend running both Maps without Mods to make your life easier.

I'am 96 now and dont have any desire to level the build further cause i allready wreck everything. Sure i could uprade to a much better Helmet and boots but it doesent make sense to do so. My goal for this league was 36 Challenges completed and i done that. I must also say the Ritual Hideout is actually pretty bad im remembered it better from the Trailer.

Also wanna add since i tried both, i dont recommend the Master of Fear / Wish for Death Medium Cluster Jewel. Culling Strike and Unnerve on gloves is a much better quality of life and damage solution, safe your currency and get the good gloves.

I managed to craft those bad boys here.

Last edited by MasterLoki666 on Feb 15, 2021, 12:32:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info