[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

So out of curiosity, I feel like this might be answered somewhere but I can't find it, once we have viridi's veil, would it be possible to untake sanctum of thought (the +20% curse immune) and put it somewhere else? if so, where should it go.
"
Nekuno5 wrote:
So out of curiosity, I feel like this might be answered somewhere but I can't find it, once we have viridi's veil, would it be possible to untake sanctum of thought (the +20% curse immune) and put it somewhere else? if so, where should it go.

Yes, you should not be using Sanctum of Thought when running Virid's.

Maybe you are using an old PoB? The ones I followed never had that passive assigned for the end-game builds.
Last edited by GrimzEcho on Feb 13, 2021, 9:12:59 PM
"
Skua99 wrote:
Can I get someone to take a look at my guy and let me their opinion on what I should be upgrading next? I am at level 91 and seemed to be stalled in reaching 92. I will get close and then loose some ground due to a death. I currently have just 4k life, but can't see what else I can do to raise that. I am guessing that my wands are a little lacking (75K in hideout dps with hatred), but just not sure. As a side not I only have around 1.5ex to spend.

The off-hand wand isn't great, you can probably get one with 5 damage mods + projectile speed.

21/20 freezing pulse will give you a decent DPS boost. Damage against chilled on gloves is a decent boost too.

Cluster jewels are huge damage boosts. It's OK to get a 2 notable large cluster jewel to start with. There are cheap Watcher's Eyes with a useful mod like %cold damage that will be a big boost too.

4k life is fine. I'm on 3800 and levelled from 98 to 99 in regular maps. But I have almost 8k eHP - you need the ES and the mana for MoM. Life to mana ratio should be 3:2. You can quality your Soul Mantle.
Is this build good for Maven fight defense wise?
I'm new to hierophants and totems.

edit: nvm didn't read enough. just saw the maven a8 deathless vid
Last edited by GamingCaterino on Feb 14, 2021, 7:57:29 AM
Guyz can you look what i could improve in my build?

I have almost unlimited currency to upgrade it.

Help me please.
Is the atziri mirror still worth it when you have the currency?

I'm thinking it would be nice to use a frostbite ring...
Last edited by WarBuffalo on Feb 14, 2021, 1:58:01 PM
"
WarBuffalo wrote:

At the very upper-end, yes, but not by much. That second 1H attack slot gives you a lot of extra damage that is hard to make up for with a helmet + ring. With the shield, it is easier to get more EHP.
"
Is this build good for Maven fight defense wise?
I'm new to hierophants and totems.

edit: nvm didn't read enough. just saw the maven a8 deathless vid

I feel like Maven is much more of a DPS favored fight than a defensive mechanics fight. I suppose a lot of bosses in PoE are this way, but Maven particularly so. So long as you have enough damage to freeze the mini-bosses and enough overall DPS to not let Maven do extra memory game phases, the fight is pretty easy.

The last couple days of my Twitch archives are a ton of Maven farming if you want to see consistent / repeated kills to better learn the fight.
"
GrimzEcho wrote:
"
WarBuffalo wrote:

At the very upper-end, yes, but not by much. That second 1H attack slot gives you a lot of extra damage that is hard to make up for with a helmet + ring. With the shield, it is easier to get more EHP.

I agree. You need a great wand and a ton of damage mods on your hat for the Reflection to be better.

"
arlindo wrote:
Guyz can you look what i could improve in my build?

I have almost unlimited currency to upgrade it.

Enchant on helmet, +2 gems amulet, corruption or enchant on belt, awakened spell cascade, awakened hextouch, max level dps gems are all boosts.

I suspect it's better to take a DPS jewel instead of Brutal Restraint, and get the dex on gloves. When you have awakened hextouch, another medium cluster jewel will help. You also don't have a Watcher's Eye, but that's a large boost, particularly if you can get to triple mod.

After all that, you probably want to switch tree to more like mine, think about a second large cluster jewel, and switch the anoint to doom cast.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 15, 2021, 1:13:42 AM
What is the best way to craft the dmg Helm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info