[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Can some one point me in the right direction for the next upgrade, to boost my damage.

Cluster jewels, damage against chilled on gloves, and switch mana flask to a DPS flask instead.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Can some one point me in the right direction for the next upgrade, to boost my damage.

Cluster jewels, damage against chilled on gloves, and switch mana flask to a DPS flask instead.

Thank you.

Do you think my wands will be good enough?
Should i change the main wand from multiplier to trigger?

"
NoImagination wrote:
The nerfs weren't a big deal, freezing pulse is well suited to rituals, and Viridi's Veil has made it a lot cheaper to get to the top end.

Cool.
Thanks a lot for the info.

For some reason, I always end coming back to this build even if it's not the tankiest or the highest damage around ... but I love the play style.

"

Normally when someone asks about DPS, their wands are rubbish. Yours look good though, so I wouldn't worry about them for now. You don't need trigger on a wand, it's just nice to have, so if your concern for now is lack of DPS, I'd keep crit multi.

Oh, and getting 21 on freezing pulse helps a lot, as does quality on DPS gems.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 11, 2021, 6:24:16 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"

Normally when someone asks about DPS, their wands are rubbish. Yours look good though, so I wouldn't worry about them for now. You don't need trigger on a wand, it's just nice to have, so if your concern for now is lack of DPS, I'd keep crit multi.

Oh, and getting 21 on freezing pulse helps a lot, as does quality on DPS gems.

THANK YOU ALOT !

Ill do as you suggest.

btw: clusters are expensive af... and i suck at crafting.. gonna make some ex and pay the 11ex,
You're welcome. Wallach wrote a guide for crafting the large cluster jewel on the first page of this thread, but I just bought them.
yea i saw it. but my brain dont compute with that :)
Has anyone had any luck with Encounters VII?

- I don't know if I can kill Doedre without also killing the monoliths, which removes the stacks.

- What's the best way to kill Burtok under these conditions with this build?
HI having a blast with this build

looking for more dmg

https://pastebin.com/uT9vTiGW 237k per totem

got 14ex for items.

Cluster jewels is 14ex atm
Could anyone take a peek on my tree etc to see if I could optimize it and/or how my gear is looking atm? I see NoImagination have gone a different route from the starting area around templar and stuff but dont think I have enough life to do the same!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info