[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

It's just life + ES + the equivalent life you are getting from mana due to 40% mind over matter.
Does anyone know if the onslaught on hit (synthesis implicit) rings work with totems?
"
NoImagination wrote:

You have taken both paths to Retribution/Sanctity, but those nodes are very inefficient, so you should remove one route there. I'd drop the Elemental Focus passive points too.

Then you can spend points getting a second medium cluster jewel. I don't think I'd use a curse medium if I were you, I don't think it's really worth it until you can double curse. You can put a cheap watcher's eye in one of the sockets too.

Thanks for answer. Yeah, you have true! I forgot delete this one skill line.

"
NoImagination wrote:

Finally, you can upgrade wands relatively easily. You want one projectile speed, but can have 11 other DPS mods. Right now, you have 7.

Pls what do you thought abotu this DPS mods? What I should change? How can upgrade wands easily?

Thanks for answer :)
"
DK_Nani wrote:
Pls what do you thought abotu this DPS mods? What I should change? How can upgrade wands easily?

You're welcome!

This lets you find the most efficient DPS wands, but according to feedback from this thread so far, it's tricky to set up:

"
dperls wrote:
For all those looking for wand or jewel dps upgrades, make weighted item searches using https://github.com/VolatilePulse/PoB-Item-Tester

This will load your pob and spit out a pre filled in weighted search. You would be surprised what comes up and can often find extremely good deals on the mods best for your exact build.

If it doesn't work for you, this is my search at the moment:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/drkP8dRUJ

Edit the filters and set it to max price (if it lets you), and it should be fairly close to what you're on.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 10, 2021, 3:22:44 PM
"
XxHeartxX wrote:
Does anyone know if the onslaught on hit (synthesis implicit) rings work with totems?

Can someone answer this please? I am trying to squeeze in onslaught and this seems to be the best slot for it (clusters has shock and curse ones, cant fit it in flasks either)
"
XxHeartxX wrote:
"
XxHeartxX wrote:

Can someone answer this please? I am trying to squeeze in onslaught and this seems to be the best slot for it (clusters has shock and curse ones, cant fit it in flasks either)

I don't think this would work, no. If it did I assume it would just try to put Onslaught on your totems, which would do nothing. Edit - to be clear this wouldn't work with the totem hits. If you are using a trigger wand or a spell for Hextouch, those hits should trigger it for yourself.

I suppose another option for you is to buy Onslaught implicit Synthesis boots, but it's a pretty expensive route. I chose to skip curse cluster this league, though if I wind up making Onslaught boots maybe I'll go back to it.
Last edited by Wallach on Feb 11, 2021, 12:19:13 AM
"
Wallach wrote:
"
XxHeartxX wrote:
"
XxHeartxX wrote:

I don't think this would work, no. If it did I assume it would just try to put Onslaught on your totems, which would do nothing. Edit - to be clear this wouldn't work with the totem hits. If you are using a trigger wand or a spell for Hextouch, those hits should trigger it for yourself.

I suppose another option for you is to buy Onslaught implicit Synthesis boots, but it's a pretty expensive route. I chose to skip curse cluster this league, though if I wind up making Onslaught boots maybe I'll go back to it.

I was thinking the rings with hits from cold snap, and yeah onslaught boots are my next best option, but its significantly more expensive, can you redeemer orb synthesis items to give them influence? I am gonna assume its a no, so its a an pretty huge opportunity cost to give up the non-damaging ailment mod.

Edit: Thanks for the reply and clearing it up ^^
Last edited by XxHeartxX on Feb 11, 2021, 12:24:13 AM
Good morning folks.

First of all I want to thank Wallach and the rest of the community for such a great build.
I feel im part of this family as I've run this build for 3 leagues, but never to the "high end" content im afraid.

In ritual I started with the meta Carrion Golem, but after making around 20ex currency, I found I don't love that build. So now im a 20ex homeless guy.

Would you still recommend this build in the actual league? I saw Wallach was a bit sad about the hierophant changes.
Or should I try any other build starting from that budget?

Thanks a lot in advance, and keep the hard work!
The nerfs weren't a big deal, freezing pulse is well suited to rituals, and Viridi's Veil has made it a lot cheaper to get to the top end.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 11, 2021, 5:18:08 AM
Hey

Can some one point me in the right direction for the next upgrade, to boost my damage.

Ill get bonechill / snap in wand asap.

im clearing t15+ with easy but my singletarget is way too low.

https://pastebin.com/suwknzv8

thanks!

btw: fun build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info